[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• All 3 of those things do NOT look like the bucket being supposed to be not consumed. I really hate the Crafting System...

As for the Gem Dust, use the Sifting Table.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I'm not familiar with #1 or #3, but I'm fairly sure that making a buildcraft pump does normally consume the empty bucket (I just tried it on a vanilla crafting table, and the empty bucket was consumed). Some modpacks might change that behavior via Modtweaker, though.

• I'm not familiar with #1 or #3, but I'm fairly sure that making a buildcraft pump does normally consume the empty bucket (I just tried it on a vanilla crafting table, and the empty bucket was consumed). Some modpacks might change that behavior via Modtweaker, though.

that, i find extremely odd because i was going through and testing a comprehensive list of the items that required buckets in recipes. so far as i can tell every recipe i have that requires buckets does not consume them on use. here is a before and after of crafting a buildcraft pump

EDIT: even more curious, in the second set of attached pictures i craft a gregtech recipe that requires a bucket, and the bucket does not get consumed. this means that an entirely different mod has a condition in which no empty buckets are consumed in recipes, but the condition isn't applied to GT advanced crafting tables

• Flawed salt cube has a strange cutting recipe. Flawed salt-> 4 x 1/72 dust with cutter and 9 x 1/72 with lathe.

Chipped salt-> 2 x 1/72 dust with cutter and 9 x 1/72 with lathe.

Normal salt cube can't be cutted.

Sifting purified salt ore is giving just 0.9 units of salt.

• Flawed salt cube has a strange cutting recipe. Flawed salt-> 4 x 1/72 dust with cutter and 9 x 1/72 with lathe.

Chipped salt-> 2 x 1/72 dust with cutter and 9 x 1/72 with lathe.

Normal salt cube can't be cutted.

Sifting purified salt ore is giving just 0.9 units of salt.

Found the Issue, Recipes that had 1 missing output Item were still generated.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Hello,

is there any future idea of EV battery and above? Something like 4x HV battery in one EV battery hull, like RL LIPol or LiOn batteries? It has EV voltage and the same capacity like HV battery.

• Greg, will there be GT6 worldgen at GalaxySpace planets?

I am very unsure about that, it has no API whatsoever and it doesnt use the GC API for sending Worldgen Events so I guess no for now.

GregTech Website

• Its a byproduct of Dolamide, that's why it doesn't exist yet, because the refining process doesn't either. I will make it an actual byproduct for now.

GregTech Website

• I thought you were supposed to be able to extract fluids from pipes with a tap?

From Pipes? Nope. From Drums and Barrels? Yes.

as far as i'm aware you have to manually input for exterior mod worldgen :(

https://wiki.micdoodle8.com/wiki/Oregen

That is Galacticraft, not Galaxyspace. For Galacticraft I already have a proper Solution using its API. But GalaxySpace is closed Source without any API.

GregTech Website

• Cant you put a Drum like a Toiler Water Container in the Wall? Covers work on Drums too.

And thereason I didn't do it was rendering problems that would arise with the shapes of the Pipe and Tap Models.

GregTech Website

• I will just mention here that the Chemical Material Tooltips are coming back next Version. Have fun with that. ;)

GregTech Website

• I'm curious how transformer works. For example, large LV battery box with 16 full LV batteries outputting into inversed LV-MV transformer. What will transformer output? I'm curious about voltage and amperage.