[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• why is cobalt brass not able to be a molten metal? (all it's components are)

have you tried updating to the latest version?

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• looking for a way to properly power my HV electrolyzers. a magnalium turbine doesn't seem to work for 320 GU/t, even though the output should be 352 GT/t. using two titanium burn box/ chromium boiler equally spaced setup

• Greg, There is recipe missing for brass. it says zinc itself will make brass. That is so cheaty.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• Nope, no undyed variant, that variant would be mostly invisible and that is not a good thing. (also I would need to waste 14+ Block IDs if I added that)

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Come check out my guide of gregtech right here, however it is not complete yet. It still needs changes.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

• What is the melting point for iron oxide (hematite),

• F3+H will tell you the melting point of anything.

GregTech Website

• I am not to sure what are you talking about though.

• I am not to sure what are you talking about though.

F3+H to enable advcanced Tooltips. You know how F3 does that Debug stuff? Hold F3 and Press H to enable advanced Tooltips. If you still dont know what I mean then look it up on the Minecraft Wiki, I bet its mentioned there.

GregTech Website

• can i get some advice as to how to properly work the electric age? so far i've only been able to do direct conversions from a steam setup-dynamo. i can't figure out how to use any of the other power management options.

• You will have to be less vague.

well currently i'm running direct conversion from a steam setup through a dynamo directly into my machines. currently i'm trying to get a (HV) electrolyzer to work using 2 titanium burning box/ chromium boiler (dense) with huge bronze fluid pipes but it's not working. i'm also trying to make circuit board (advanced) or higher which requires using light energy. now i can use what i would normally use for a LV electrolyzer, but from what i've gathered there is some other more efficient way using batteries, or battery boxes or something. my main questions are why my HV electrolyzer isn't working when it should be (magnalium turbine should be producing 512 RU (352 EU output which should be enough to work on the 320 EU tier stuff, and is there another more efficient way to use EU energy than the direct RU-EU using batteries/battery boxes/tranformers/covers ( i don't know how any of those function)

• I've never gotten a dynamo that powerful so you may be trying to run more steam than bronze pipes can carry. Also don't forget you lose a few EU going down wires. A battery box means you can charge it up more slowly with a less powerful dynamo, then burst out the power to run the machine for a while. Or you can charge the battery box with multiple smaller dynamos.