[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• I added stats to some of the Salads after Bear abused it too much. Technically I should add Stats to all of the Pams foods but I am lazy as fuck.

I'm confused. It had stats before didn't it? Because 3 of them would make you hyper. Two was OK though. Now it's been reduced to 2 makes you hyper.

• It didn't have any stats at all before, so you never got hyper at all.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• It didn't have any stats at all before, so you never got hyper at all.

Ok, that must be before I first started this word using Bear's GT6 light pack back around August. I could have sworn that at the time, I had to eat 3 bowels of it to get hyper, so I just kept it limited to two at once. Now just two does it even with 10 seconds cool down between. It seems like it has gotten worse.

• Latest GT (6.05.50) causes my client to stop rendering after a couple seconds. No idea why. Was running 6.05.47 previously.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Latest GT (6.05.50) causes my client to stop rendering after a couple seconds. No idea why. Was running 6.05.47 previously.

I dont know what you mean by that in what context. Can you show me a screenshot of "stop rendering"

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• uuuuuh... it stops rendering, so, it looks like it already IS a screenshot! XD I mean the frames stop updating.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• You sure you have nuff RAM? Also you sure it was JUST a GT6 Update? I know you update your packs in bulk and that Bear doesnt have this Problem.

GregTech Website

[ADDED] Limestone Rock, it has the same properties and spawning as Marble, and the same Textures GT5 Concrete had. Might be useful if Calcite is needed

Oh good, I was just thinking that we seem to need a lot of calcite now ( didn't hematite used to just use straight calcium? ) and I've found very little marble so far. Is the only way to make the stuff electrolyzing water for oxygen, then burning that with carbon/charcoal dust to get the CO2? Or is there a better way to get CO2?

Also speaking of Hematite, does the removal of magnetite mean no more hematite either? Also does that change take place automatically, or only if I regenerate my worldgen.ini from default?

• Hematite is staying for sure, it was just Magnetite and Ferrovanadium that got removed in favour of Black Sand. If I had Oilsands Ore I would remove that whenever I add actual Oilsand Blocks (what might happen to be added someday in the future)

GregTech Website

• Hematite is staying for sure, it was just Magnetite and Ferrovanadium that got removed in favour of Black Sand. If I had Oilsands Ore I would remove that whenever I add actual Oilsand Blocks (what might happen to be added someday in the future)

So Hematite is found inside Magnetite veins. Does it also have dedicated veins that still spawn when Magnetite does not? And I just noticed that I now have a WorldGeneration.ini and a WorldGenerationNew.ini file. What's up with that?

• So Hematite is found inside Magnetite veins. Does it also have dedicated veins that still spawn when Magnetite does not? And I just noticed that I now have a WorldGeneration.ini and a WorldGenerationNew.ini file. What's up with that?

Well the reason why the config is new because of a massive change to the world generation config.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• So that weird hang on startup has come back. It looks like someone is trying to connect to the web to check for a new version and it hangs until the connection times out:

[18:51:21] [JM-task-5/INFO] [journeymap]: Custom biome color will be used with BlockMD [gregtech:gt.meta.ore.normal.etfu.andesite:0] (CustomBiomeColor)

[18:53:56] [Thread-25/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

[18:53:56] [Thread-25/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:210)

[18:53:56] [Thread-25/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:141)

[18:53:56] [Thread-25/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:246)

[18:53:56] [Thread-25/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(BufferedInputStream.java:286)

[18:53:56] [Thread-25/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:345)

[18:53:56] [Thread-25/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:735)

[18:53:56] [Thread-25/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:678)

[18:53:56] [Thread-25/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:706)

[18:53:56] [Thread-25/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1587)

[18:53:56] [Thread-25/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:91)

[18:53:56] [Thread-25/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1484)

[18:53:56] [Thread-25/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1482)

[18:53:56] [Thread-25/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

[18:53:56] [Thread-25/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)

[18:53:56] [Thread-25/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1481)

[18:53:56] [Thread-25/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1045)

[18:53:56] [Thread-25/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at jds.bibliocraft.VersionCheck.getNetVersion(VersionCheck.java:66)

[18:53:56] [Thread-25/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at jds.bibliocraft.VersionCheck$1.run(VersionCheck.java:51)

[18:53:56] [Thread-25/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

• Maybe disable Bibliocrafts Version check that is mentioned right at the bottom of what you just pasted here.

GregTech Website

• I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website

• so why I gotta get blamed for the nerf, crazy started it!

Because Crazy wasnt on Camera when she did it!

GregTech Website

• bear989 I know that it wasn't your fault for that nerf and speaking of that, which is it, really?

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

• The Fruit Salad and other Salads from Pams getting Food Stats, just look the Berries, Nuts and other Fruits, resulting in essentially a lot of stupid people killing themselves via overeating for some reason.

GregTech Website

• Ok that doesn't make any sense whatsoever! ?( Also killing themselves still does make no sense like the scythe doesn't make any sense that kind of tooltip.