[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Yes there is an order, I dont exactly know if it was left to right or right to left though.

Also I made this new Page on my Site

https://gregtech.overminddl1.c…/gregtech_1.7.10/modpack/

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Hm, I have a question about Sluice. In a tooltip it says "Items OUT: Bottom, Right; Liquids OUT: Bottom, Right". However, I could not set the right side to output liquids, and bottom side to output items. Maybe there is a way to rotate a machine 90 degrees clockwise? :D

Also I've found that Oak planks seem to be doing quite less than others - I can't even craft a crafting table with them, while, for example, spruce planks work just fine.

My GregTech version: 6.07.10

The post was edited 1 time, last by DragDen ().

• Hm, I have a question about Sluice. In a tooltip it says "Items OUT: Bottom, Right; Liquids OUT: Bottom, Right". However, I could not set the right side to output liquids, and bottom side to output items. Maybe there is a way to rotate a machine 90 degrees clockwise? :D

Also I've found that Oak planks seem to be doing quite less than others - I can't even craft a crafting table with them, while, for example, spruce planks work just fine.

My GregTech version: 6.07.10

You cant switch the Outouts, it would only let you pump it out that other side if you had something that pulls from the Sluice.

And that Oak Plank thing isn't actually a GregTech Issue. Some other Mod does that somehow.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Check Ender Garbage Bin for this.

PS. btw Greg, did u limited Magnifying Glass to be Glass Lens only (didn't find it in change logs), or my game got bugged? NEI don't show any other recipes.

NEI just doesn't show other Lenses. ;)

I treat such Water as "slightly contaminated with other products of the reaction"

And yeah Ender Garbage Bin is what you want.

Thanks that is exactly what I was looking for. Another question. Is there a use for Potassium Bisulphate? Can the elements even be reclaimed after it is produced?

• Thanks that is exactly what I was looking for. Another question. Is there a use for Potassium Bisulphate? Can the elements even be reclaimed after it is produced?

Only if NEI says so in this case. There might be a reverse Reaction for this one.

GregTech Website

• Okay I checked a bunch of things in my Crafting Table. Shiftrightclicking works perfectly fine for me, so where is the issue?

GregTech Website

• Okay I checked a bunch of things in my Crafting Table. Shiftrightclicking works perfectly fine for me, so where is the issue?

Shift *right* clicking? What does that do? Shift *left* click should craft as much as it can and move the output to your inventory.

• Shift *right* clicking? What does that do? Shift *left* click should craft as much as it can and move the output to your inventory.

yes Shift RIGHT clicking is for "Fill your Inventory" Shift LEFT clicking is for "craft and move a stack". I changed that a while ago and mentioned it even in the changelog.

GregTech Website

• All 4 possible actions with an empty hand will do something on the crafting output slot. Shiftleft, shiftright, left and right ALL do something on my end.

GregTech Website

• So you mean a while back you made shift right click craft and move to your inventory, but keep going more than one stack if possible, unlike the normal crafting workbench shift left click, which stops at one full stack? Probably since then for me and Bear shift left-click does nothing. I have been using a normal crafting workbench every time I need to squash a stack of tiny dust into 8 full dust, or a stack of small refined ore into regular refined ore.

I just tested it in creative mode on my machine here at work, which has no other mods, and it works. Must be GT interacting with something in Bear's lite pack.

• I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website

• I found some unexpected behavior while playing (GT ver 6.07.13), not sure if intentional:

• Chisel (from Chisel mod) recipe requires regular Iron plate and does not take Wrought Iron, which locks the decorative blocks from that mod behind Stainless Steel.
      I'm stupid please disregard
    • Flint and Tinder cannot be placed onto Bibliocraft tables, it instead tries to set the block on fire.
    • GT does not interact with some of the BoP blocks (Bushes cannot be placed on top of Origin Grass, there's no processing recipe for Crag Rock, etc.)
      • This is most likely BoP's fault for not oredicting their worldgen; are there any plans to integrate GT with BoP further?
    • Flint and Tinder cannot be placed onto Bibliocraft tables, it instead tries to set the block on fire.

GregoriusT : The Display Case and Shelf are also affected by this issue, and it appears that it happens with any GT6 igniter (fire starters, flint and tinder, matches, match boxes, and lighters).

Nonotan : Here's a workaround in the meantime. Bibliocraft blocks can be interacted with through both the world and a GUI. You can bring up the table's GUI by shift+right-clicking the top face of the table with something other than the GT6 igniter in hand, then manually move it to the slot in the GUI that shows up.

The post was edited 1 time, last by theJ89: words ().

• I found some unexpected behavior while playing (GT ver 6.07.13), not sure if intentional:

• Chisel (from Chisel mod) recipe requires regular Iron plate and does not take Wrought Iron, which locks the decorative blocks from that mod behind Stainless Steel.
      I'm stupid please disregard
    • GT does not interact with some of the BoP blocks (Bushes cannot be placed on top of Origin Grass, there's no processing recipe for Crag Rock, etc.)
      • This is most likely BoP's fault for not oredicting their worldgen; are there any plans to integrate GT with BoP further?

Ugh, gonna add a Bibliocraft Special Case for rightclicks then, because there is no other good way of doing Stuff...

Bushes are hardcoded to only accept vanilla Dirt and Grass below them. There is no "special oredict" for those at all. I need to add every single type of grass manually, should I desire to allow that.

GregTech Website

• Hi Greg,

I'm a little confused by the screenshot of the Lightning Processor...

It looks like there is a 1/2 m wide recessed border around the machine, but

the corners would only be possible if concrete stairs existed, which they don't...

What's going on there?

• Those are all full Blocks of Concrete. Perspective!

Also I updated this Page https://gregtech.overminddl1.c…regtech_1.7.10/earlygame/

GregTech Website