[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• No Biome related Code there, I check for Dimension ID in this case.

Code
    1. switch (aDimType) {
    2. ...
    3. case DIM_NETHER:
    4. tY = 16+aRandom.nextInt(96);
    5. if (WD.block(aWorld, tX, tY, tZ) != Blocks.netherrack) return rResult;
    6. for (byte tSide : ALL_SIDES_VALID) if (WD.opq(aWorld, tX+OFFSETS_X[tSide], tY+OFFSETS_Y[tSide], tZ+OFFSETS_Z[tSide], F, T)) tCount++;
    7. return (tCount == 5 && placeHive(tRegistry, aWorld, tX, tY, tZ, 0xaa0000 , 300, aRandom)) || rResult;
    8. ...

What you probably mean is the Biome Code that is used in case there is a Nether alike Biome in a Mystcraft Dimension. That has nothing to do with the vanilla Nether.

Oh I see. So it should place hives as long as the randomly chosen block is a netherrack, and 5 of its sides are opaque. Hmm...

Then it could possibly be that bumble hives placed by GT6 are overwritten by BoP, which isn't very likely because it doesn't do that for Overworld hives.

• I had BoP installed at the time I tested those Hives. They do exist, and most of them are more in the ceiling than in the walls. Also their Color is very similar to Netherrack.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I had BoP installed at the time I tested those Hives. They do exist, and most of them are more in the ceiling than in the walls. Also their Color is very similar to Netherrack.

I searched for hives again, looking closely at the ceiling this time, but had no luck spotting any of the hives there.

Btw, why don't you add bedrock ores for Tungsten? Since the bedrock drill is an endgame thing, at the time when one can finally pay the cost for it, their storage is pretty much filled up with common materials such as copper, silver, nickel, and zinc so the drill isn't very attractive anymore. The only exception is the Bedrock Uranium ores which could possibly be used as an endgame infinite energy source though.

• I searched for hives again, looking closely at the ceiling this time, but had no luck spotting any of the hives there.

Btw, why don't you add bedrock ores for Tungsten? Since the bedrock drill is an endgame thing, at the time when one can finally pay the cost for it, their storage is pretty much filled up with common materials such as copper, silver, nickel, and zinc so the drill isn't very attractive anymore. The only exception is the Bedrock Uranium ores which could possibly be used as an endgame infinite energy source though.

Uhhhm would you take a look at those lines and say that tungsten ores are missing again?

Code
    1. new WorldgenOresBedrock("ore.bedrock.tungstate" , T, T, 96000, MT.OREMATS.Tungstate , (Block)BlocksGT.FlowersA, 7, GEN_FLOOR); // TODO Flower
    2. new WorldgenOresBedrock("ore.bedrock.ferberite" , T, T, 96000, MT.OREMATS.Ferberite , (Block)BlocksGT.FlowersA, 7, GEN_FLOOR); // TODO Flower
    3. new WorldgenOresBedrock("ore.bedrock.wolframite" , T, T, 96000, MT.OREMATS.Wolframite , (Block)BlocksGT.FlowersA, 7, GEN_FLOOR); // TODO Flower
    4. new WorldgenOresBedrock("ore.bedrock.stolzite" , T, T, 96000, MT.OREMATS.Stolzite , (Block)BlocksGT.FlowersA, 7, GEN_FLOOR); // TODO Flower
    5. new WorldgenOresBedrock("ore.bedrock.scheelite" , T, T, 96000, MT.OREMATS.Scheelite , (Block)BlocksGT.FlowersA, 7, GEN_FLOOR); // TODO Flower
    6. new WorldgenOresBedrock("ore.bedrock.huebnerite" , T, T, 96000, MT.OREMATS.Huebnerite , (Block)BlocksGT.FlowersA, 7, GEN_FLOOR); // TODO Flower
    7. new WorldgenOresBedrock("ore.bedrock.russelite" , T, T, 96000, MT.OREMATS.Russellite , (Block)BlocksGT.FlowersA, 7, GEN_FLOOR); // TODO Flower
    8. new WorldgenOresBedrock("ore.bedrock.pinalite" , T, T, 96000, MT.OREMATS.Pinalite , (Block)BlocksGT.FlowersA, 7, GEN_FLOOR); // TODO Flower

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Yeah an indicator Flower for Tungsten would be the first I shoud add next just because of those many different Tungsten deposits.

GregTech Website

• Below is from my friend:

Hi,Greg,I have some revisions: large centrifuges should not use RU as energy, because a large centrifuge control block requires 5 circuits (2 Ruby crystal processor +3 ultimate circuit), RU rather than EU as an energy source, and a large centrifuge has nothing like a dynamo. It's very unreasonable to supply power to the main block. So I want to change the energy of the large centrifuge into EU, and change the center of the bottom into a block like "centrifuge driven block", which needs to be powered to drive the centrifuge, and to add large centrifuges to the GT6 technology tree, not just a machine that increases production efficiency. You can also add some electric centrifuges, just like the electric mixer / loom / sifter, they are only half the efficiency.

• Here, I don't know whether they are bugs:

1, I have tried Nether miniature portals. At first they worked well, but when I was online again, they couldn't work (I used FTBU to make sure their chunks are loaded). I tried to light them again to fix this problem,but this didn't work. Also, I excavated the Nether miniature portals and placed them, couldn't work neither.

2, If I have linked two protals, I can't link the other two. I light them, and there are no coordinate suggesting on the screen.

3, If two protals have been connected, the coordiante seems hard to change, even if I excavated them and placed them on somewhere nearby (Seems the coordiante in nether can be changed,while on earth the coordinate can't change).

At last, thanks for your great achievements on GT!!

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

• Below is from my friend:

Hi,Greg,I have some revisions: large centrifuges should not use RU as energy, because a large centrifuge control block requires 5 circuits (2 Ruby crystal processor +3 ultimate circuit), RU rather than EU as an energy source, and a large centrifuge has nothing like a dynamo. It's very unreasonable to supply power to the main block. So I want to change the energy of the large centrifuge into EU, and change the center of the bottom into a block like "centrifuge driven block", which needs to be powered to drive the centrifuge, and to add large centrifuges to the GT6 technology tree, not just a machine that increases production efficiency. You can also add some electric centrifuges, just like the electric mixer / loom / sifter, they are only half the efficiency.

Its intended like that. A bit of Circuitry doesnt need much power.

Oh thats simple, the Portals always choose the closest one to connect to, even if that closest one is already connected to another one, since all Portals are one way in a sense.

GregTech Website

• For anyone interested, Thaumic Fixer is now on Curse.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• New Update Post but not for GT6, just for IRL https://www.patreon.com/posts/19270546

GregTech Website

• Also https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/thaumic-fixer Thaumic Fixer is now mentioned on my Download Page and other Stuff on my Site

GregTech Website

• Also https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/thaumic-fixer Thaumic Fixer is now mentioned on my Download Page and other Stuff on my Site

Yes It won't lag as much. Thanks for that.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• So I just tried to electrolyze some molten manganese chloride and it apparently wanted to put the chlorine in the bottom left of the six output slots, and even though all other 5 slots were open, there was some left over oxygen in that slot so it just refused to run.

• So I just tried to electrolyze some molten manganese chloride and it apparently wanted to put the chlorine in the bottom left of the six output slots, and even though all other 5 slots were open, there was some left over oxygen in that slot so it just refused to run.

It might have found an oxygen based recipe and tried to execute that one

GregTech Website

• The oxygen was in the output slot, not the input.

Always get rid of all outputs before changing the Recipe, this is a fully intended design choice that is backed up by simple yet more efficient code.

GregTech Website