[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• I still need to stay up to date with that shit though, and I hate having to keep up with bad things that could happen. They might start that again in a modified way...

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• THANKS GOD!

I actually already thought about cooperating with local people to create an "alternet", lol.

I would have just blocked my website for european people with the additional info of "well you can only be blocked if we know youre in the EU, Switzerland and Norway arent part of that. VPNs and the Tor Browser are also a thing. Go figure how that info could help! ;) "

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I would have just blocked my website for european people with the additional info of "well you can only be blocked if we know youre in the EU, Switzerland and Norway arent part of that. VPNs and the Tor Browser are also a thing. Go figure how that info could help! ;) "

Fuck, I'm form Italy lol I would have been blocked without Tor

What happens if I output too much KU to a machine? Does it explodes?

• Fuck, I'm form Italy lol I would have been blocked without Tor

What happens if I output too much KU to a machine? Does it explodes?

Im from Germany, I would have been blocked too without a VPN in that case XD

And yes BOOM

GregTech Website

• Is there a way to link fluid barrels? The only way I found is by putting them one over the other, but this just create a barrel pillar... I tried with fluid pipes too, to link them horizontally, but it didnt work.

• They dont form a multiblock if you mean that.

And there is actual Multiblock 3x3x3 Tanks for that purpose.

GregTech Website

• Barrels can be recycled even using a crucible (wood will turn into ash there; use shovel to remove). So you didn't lose bronze really. Look at wood multiblock tank for earlygame distilled water storage (needs iron; is flammable).

My progression is usually: a column of barrels -> wood tank -> stainless steel tank.

• New Patreon Post https://www.patreon.com/posts/19921083

A minor GT6 Update happened too. BoP Compat improved a little.

GregTech Website

• Sorry for that mess a moment a go,

Again:

Happy Surviving the Internet

Dear GregoriusT,

I had the bad, bad Idea to submit GT5 to Crafting Guide.

That's an good calculator for doing your crafting.

But you know, these 16 creative tabs is not what you want to spend

your time on, if you know there is an better Way.

To manage that I had a other not really bright Idea: Write a Python program.

What it should do:

- Fetch all the recipes for every Tier

- Fetch all the materials an their forms (Plates, Blocks etc.) (in a Matrix)

- Register the different tier machines

- Insert the different crafting components from every Tier

- Combine that and make silly Files that no living human can read :pinch:

What I need:

I tried to look in very dictionary of your github Code, but I cant find either

the default Crafting shapes neither the Containers for the Materials.

It would be great if you would help me to make a solution for a

readout.

--RedNicStone

Thanks for your reply

PS: Kann ich hier eigentlich auch auf Deutsch reinschreiben?

• GT5U ist nicht von mir gemacht worden, es ist ein Port von einer uralten GregTech Version die ich schon längst aufgegeben habe. Ausserdem ist das nicht mein Git Repository, ich habe eigentlich gar keins (bis jetzt).

Hier ist der ort an dem du das eigentlich sagen wolltest https://forum.industrial-craft.net/thread/11488

GregTech Website

• I have many questions coming into this mod and trying to integrate it into my modpack (but doing so has been fun so far)!
    Hopefully it's not too big a burden to answer them all haha
    I'll most likely have more questions the deeper I dive in.

Anyways,

My question: If I disable the rock layers generation feature, and disable a few of the rock types from spawning (granite, andesite, and diorite) will I be missing out on any possible ore spawns?
    I read on the wiki that theres a bunch of spawning mechanics for ores to appear in specific rock layers etc.

But I'm wondering if I have to keep this feature enabled to see all different types of ore GT has to offer.

Thanks again in advance :)

• No Rock Layers = old Worldgen, so you wont miss out on anything.

GregTech Website

• Cool thanks again for the response :)
    I figured that's how it worked I just wanted to double check.

Also the only reason I disable that feature is because of the crazy vivid-color rock textures haha
    Not saying they're bad they just don't fit my taste
    I will be making variant textures myself so when I get them made I will post screenshots here! :D

And then I will possibly go back to having the feature turned on :D

• Cool thanks again for the response :)
    I figured that's how it worked I just wanted to double check.

Also the only reason I disable that feature is because of the crazy vivid-color rock textures haha
    Not saying they're bad they just don't fit my taste
    I will be making variant textures myself so when I get them made I will post screenshots here! :D

And then I will possibly go back to having the feature turned on :D

When you're done with your texture pack please PLEASE share it with us, not only screenshots!

• How does "Activity detector (possible)" work? Maybe it is similar to "Automatic machine switch"?

possible = there is a recipe that could be processed (or the Machine is currently running)

running = the machine is running for whatever reason regardless of if there is a Recipe or not

active = the machine processes an actual Recipe right now

success = only on whenever a Recipe has been succcessfully processed, usually one tick pulses, but recipes that just take one tick might result in a large constant redstone output until everything is done.

GregTech Website

• Can I use "possible" for controlling a piston which shuts off burning box?

There can be problems like not enough inputs, too full output slots. Will the state be "impossible" when there are such problems?