[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Can I use "possible" for controlling a piston which shuts off burning box?

There can be problems like not enough inputs, too full output slots. Will the state be "impossible" when there are such problems?

Possible is always lit whenever the machine has enough to process the recipe at least once, or when the machine runs/processes something, so you can use it for the Piston.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Can I use "possible" for controlling a piston which shuts off burning box?

There can be problems like not enough inputs, too full output slots. Will the state be "impossible" when there are such problems?

The "possible" detector on a machine is lit when and only when it really makes sence to supply it with power. That is, when it either has all the valid items for a recipe in its input slots, its output slots aren't full of garbages, and is just waiting for power. Or when it is currently doing a recipe using power.

The "running" detector on a burning box is lit when it is on fire. Your goal probably is to activate an automatic igniter when the machine is "possible" AND the burning box is NOT "running", and activate a piston to put off the fire when the machine is NOT "possible". Good luck designing your circuit. It isn't easy at first but is definitely doable quite compactly :D

By the way, Greg. At first I thought that I could use the "Auto Redstone Machine Switch" to control my Matter Replicator so it replicates one and only one Iridium ingot when I give it a redstone pulse, no matter how much matter is in its input tank. But actually it doesn't work as I expected because when the machine finally finishes replicating the ingot, the cover doesn't detect that (because the machine is still in the "possible" state due to the excess matter input), and the machine returns to its long long, Long, SERIOUSLY LONG work for the next ingot to replicate. I guess I can use the "success" detector in combination with other kind of covers in this case but wasn't really sure if it was how it's supposed to work. Was it your intention?

(I'm doing it with 4 amperes of HV lasers. No, I don't have enough power generation rate to do it with EV or even IV!)

• ...its output slots aren't full of garbages...

Wait really? Lemme doublecheck that, I did not think of that usage but my Code could make this possible.

... Yep it definitely works that way. ^^

By the way, Greg. At first I thought that I could use the "Auto Redstone Machine Switch" to control my Matter Replicator so it replicates one and only one Iridium ingot when I give it a redstone pulse, no matter how much matter is in its input tank. But actually it doesn't work as I expected because when the machine finally finishes replicating the ingot, the cover doesn't detect that (because the machine is still in the "possible" state due to the excess matter input), and the machine returns to its long long, Long, SERIOUSLY LONG work for the next ingot to replicate. I guess I can use the "success" detector in combination with other kind of covers in this case but wasn't really sure if it was how it's supposed to work. Was it your intention?

(I'm doing it with 4 amperes of HV lasers. No, I don't have enough power generation rate to do it with EV or even IV!)

There was something I made that was supposed to do 1 item at a time. Just not sure what it was...

... Well that is 100% impossible with the current Code, it starts a new Recipe in the same tick that it finished the old one, so no matter what you do, it will still consume the next Recipe. I need to do something that fixes that without breaking shit...

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I found a problem on my GregTech6 server.When I place a machine of GregTech6 on the ground,it will randomly disappear.Sometimes it will also happens when I log out and log in again. There are also some other tech mods and some plugins like FastLogin and Essentials on my server. Has anyone ever met the same problem before? Is it because of the network delay or the incorrect configuration of the plugins?

• I found a problem on my GregTech6 server.When I place a machine of GregTech6 on the ground,it will randomly disappear.Sometimes it will also happens when I log out and log in again. There are also some other tech mods and some plugins like FastLogin and Essentials on my server. Has anyone ever met the same problem before? Is it because of the network delay or the incorrect configuration of the plugins?

Yeah that is 100% your plugins fault. There is a reason why modders dont support those Servers at all, because they break everything in unpredictable ways.

also I was just about to say there is a GT6 Update, so there does the rest of you go https://gregtech.overminddl1.com/1.7.10

GregTech Website

• Looks almost like Bears Setup but less electric. ;)

GregTech Website

• With which mod i can craft Flux Engine/Heater/etc?

MineTweaker, add your own Recipe. Its not there for balance Reasons and I dont really know what I should use to craft such things.

GregTech Website

• And the Update Post is out https://www.patreon.com/posts/20066467

GregTech Website

• There is electric Igniters beside the Burning Boxes

GregTech Website

• Hi, Greg, I'd like to come out with some cool suggestions:

Large electrolyzer: a 3x4x5 multi block machine, a control block and an "electrolyzer housing block" (or something similar to a name, a stainless steel or something that you think is more appropriate) and 8x (or 4x? Which do you think is good? " ) a platinum wire (as an electrode) consists of a 53 electrolyzer housing block outside the main block and a main block that is placed in the second layer of the center of the 5X4 surface. The 6 block space of the 1x2x3 is left in the middle, and the platinum wires are placed on both sides of the electrode, 2 wires on both sides, and a total of 4 wires, and two wires at each side. Connect and connect to the bottom of the top block, leave the 2 middle space blank. Similar to a large centrifuge, a large electrolyzer can handle 16 items at most once, accept 256-4096EU/t energy input, and have no overclocking penalty. The energy input point can be considered by itself (you can also try a wonderful work power supply that needs to be supplied at the same time on the two electrodes: D).You can consider the input and output (maybe you can consider exporting different products on both sides, just like the electrolyzer in reality. )

The cooler can consume CU and reduce the temperature of the crucible / mold / casting basin.

Electric arc furnace: I think it's really great (which is not "cool" but rather "hot").

Electric compressor: maybe it can make electric piston more useful, right?

• What is the theoretical order to build crucibles? Ceramic ->? ... -> tungsten crucibles

Right now I'm trying to do Ceramic -> Chromium -> Niobium Titanium -> Niobium/Molybdenum -> Osmium/Tantalum ->Tungsten :P

But I still haven't find Niobium :c

Edit: Okay Niobium is found with rutile. I'll have to mine a lot of rutile to get +- 4 ingots of titanium and niobium, but it will be OP. :D

My only problem is Calcium Sulfate, I need that to make Sulfur Trioxide to make Sulfuric Acid, but I can't find any calcium sulfate! I haven't find gypsum...

Edit 2: Oh. Cool. The "probably most updated wiki" is really updated, there's almost everything. I thought they stopped editing the wiki about one year ago lol. It will be helpful in the next future.

The post was edited 2 times, last by WindFall ().

• Vinteum cannot be crushed into dust using hammer. Earliest dust from vinteum ore: wash in a cauldron, then sift. Centrifuge is more reliable than sifting though...

It's needed for starting Ars Magica spells. Also, it's mostly just a magical fuel, so it's strange to be able to craft tools from it.

• Vinteum cannot be crushed into dust using hammer. Earliest dust from vinteum ore: wash in a cauldron, then sift. Centrifuge is more reliable than sifting though...

It's needed for starting Ars Magica spells. Also, it's mostly just a magical fuel, so it's strange to be able to craft tools from it.

Oh, something might be missing, lemme check... ...Yep it missed the Mortar Tag.

GregTech Website

• Yeah most of those things are already planned in some way, but not all of them. ;)

Have you tried looking at other Pages in NEI? You can literally use Sulfur alone to make SO2 and then SO3.

GregTech Website