[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Hi,Greg.I'm playing GT6 and updat to ver6.07.22/6.07.23, but Minecraft don't boot

I think that IguanaTinkerTweaks and GT6 conflicting.Please fix it!!

Log.txt

• Hi,Greg.I'm playing GT6 and updat to ver6.07.22/6.07.23, but Minecraft don't boot

I think that IguanaTinkerTweaks and GT6 conflicting.Please fix it!!

Log.txt

Thanks for the notice, gonna fix that.

Come back in about 1 or 2 hours (from now, see timestamp of my reply) and then download this version. https://gregtech.overminddl1.com/secretdownloads/

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Thanks Greg.I'm looking for it to be fixed and the content of next update.

I did give you the link to a version that has it fixed ;)

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I did give you the link to a version that has it fixed ;)

Oops, I didn't notice at all. As soon as I installed it, Minecraft boot successfully and my world and factory is working properly. :)

Thank very much.

• yukieiji, are you uploading videos on youtube by chance? I have a feeling i already saw that base.

Yes,I'm uploading videos and living on youtube. :D

Thank you for watching my videos.

• Yes,I'm uploading videos and living on youtube.

Your factory looks fantastic, although the cobblestone frame makes me wonder if GT6 needs

an inexpensive corrugated steel siding block to fill in the walls... Did you dig out all of the

materials yourself, or is there some creative mode work here?

-----

At Greg:

Hi Greg,

Enjoying recent updates after a spell playing Wurm Unlimited. I've come across a minor

inconvenience bug today, trying to save some space in my noble gas extraction system.

Instead of a shutter/cover-controller-cover, I've been using a brass pressure release valve

to vent excess low value gases while extracting helium, neon and argon. The idea is to fill

one Extra Utils drum each of each of the 6 gases that can be extracted from air and then

vent the excess nitrogen and oxygen once the corresponding drum is filled. The problem

is that the pipes stall just short of full, but with insufficient space to take the output of the

centrifuge. Because the pipe never fills, the valve never vents and the whole system stalls.

Currently the centrifuge outputs to a nonuple pipe, filtered by gas type to a normal pipe,

then the final section connects to both a drum and a pressure valve. The system stalls with

nitrogen in the centrifuge output slot, but free space in the nitrogen output pipe. Any

chance the centrifuge could output a partial amount to the pipe so that the pipe fills?

Cheers

(ps. Holy Voltage Batman! Those lithium batteries have crazy large capacities! They are

awesome to the point that I am considering a building dedicated to their production...)

• Did you try Filter Covers? On each Junction have one Filter go towards the Drum, and one inverted Filter go sideways to the next stage on the nonuple Pipe

Then below each filtered junction place one pipe with a valve going towards your drum. This should work, if it doesnt, then try a slightly smaller Pipe instead.

GregTech Website

• Did you try Filter Covers? On each Junction have one Filter go towards the Drum, and one inverted Filter go sideways to the next stage on the nonuple Pipe

Then below each filtered junction place one pipe with a valve going towards your drum. This should work, if it doesnt, then try a slightly smaller Pipe instead.

Ah thanks. Already had the filter covers, but the smaller pipes did the trick.

• Your factory looks fantastic, although the cobblestone frame makes me wonder if GT6 needs

an inexpensive corrugated steel siding block to fill in the walls... Did you dig out all of the

materials yourself, or is there some creative mode work here?

Thanks seregheru.I will be mistaken as often are using creative and cheat command, but I have been playing in survival mode since ver6.03.I dug out the mineral with QuarryPlus and RFTools Builder etc.The dug area is at least 12500000 square meters.XD

I temporarily placed the cobblestone frame for factory division and will change it when setting up a wall. but I have no good Idea of wall and frame now....

--------

By the way, Greg. I have found a bug that makes machine don't work properly when I input the Upper limit EU with the Glass Fiber and MFSU etc in the electric machine.I use gregtech_test version...

• By the way, Greg. I have found a bug that makes machine don't work properly when I input the Upper limit EU with the Glass Fiber and MFSU etc in the electric machine.I use gregtech_test version...

Usually I would say "why the fuck do you use that version for bugreports" but since I didnt change electric stuff (I might have fixed something in the actual release version), why the fuck do you use IC2 for EU transmission? I am very sure GT6 only accepts 1 amp at potentially max voltage when using IC2 power.

You would always need 2 Amps of IC2 Power to get it at max input, so that might be the Issue. I recently had to make sure that GT6 Machines dont accept Power if the amount they would accept is 0 packets, so that might "block" the second Amp of IC2.

GregTech Website

• Usually I would say "why the fuck do you use that version for bugreports" but since I didnt change electric stuff (I might have fixed something in the actual release version), why the fuck do you use IC2 for EU transmission? I am very sure GT6 only accepts 1 amp at potentially max voltage when using IC2 power.

You would always need 2 Amps of IC2 Power to get it at max input, so that might be the Issue. I recently had to make sure that GT6 Machines dont accept Power if the amount they would accept is 0 packets, so that might "block" the second Amp of IC2.

I input more than 2 Amps into the machine to get the max input and the machine was worked properly until that test version.Also no explosion occurred, even if machine get wet in the rain or input EU more than limit.

The reason why I use IC2 for EU transmission is my fusion reactor generating PUV1 Voltage.

Since GT6 don't yet have machine and cable that stores and transmission it ...

• I did fix this line very recently:

public double getDemandedEnergy() {return getEnergySizeInputMax(TD.Energy.EU, SIDE_ANY);}

Before this fix the Logs were spammed massively with IC2 Errors because sometimes Machines didn't accept Energy when they were full, so I had to do this:

public double getDemandedEnergy() {long tSize = getEnergySizeInputMax(TD.Energy.EU, SIDE_ANY); return doEnergyInjection(TD.Energy.EU, SIDE_ANY, tSize, 1, F) > 0 ? tSize : 0;}

Meaning I now check if they can accept that much power before returning either max-input or 0. And this fix screws over your Setup, because the IC2 Energy Net seriously sucks.

GregTech Website

• Okay I did something different now.

public double getDemandedEnergy() {long tSize = getEnergySizeInputMax(TD.Energy.EU, SIDE_ANY); return doEnergyInjection(TD.Energy.EU, SIDE_ANY, tSize, 256, F) * tSize;}

GregTech Website

• To be fair demanding energy you don't accept just slows the simulation down, it's hardly a big burden compared to all the additional routing to nowhere

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website