[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Remove GT++, that Mod is not for GT6, its for GT5U

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• https://www.patreon.com/posts/21326724

Patreon Update Post. Also Gt6 is gonna go OpenSource soon. ^^

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Shit happened and now we lost Freedom of Speech on the Internet...

https://www.patreon.com/posts/21372694

GregTech Website

• Hey, Greg, I just returned from my three-week vacation from Gregtech, and noticed the entry in changelog concerning the issue I reported (when covers on pipes washed in creosote get lost). I just tested it with GregTech 6.08.04, and the issue still persists.

Just in case, I've recorded a small video showing it: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/qu5sq…ngPipeInCreosote.avi?dl=0

OH you said Pipes bathed and I assumed you meant Pipes bathed in PAINT and not Creosote! No wonder I didn't find anything, because painting works, while ofcourse washing wooden pipes in creosote doesn't, since it makes an entirely new Item. I will put it on my list now. ^^

GregTech Website

• I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website

• When heating up, boiler eats distilled water and produces no steam. Where does the water go?

Good question, uhhm, I need to check something.

Edit: made it go into the Garbage Processing System.

GregTech Website

• https://www.patreon.com/posts/21578061

And another Update Post ^^

GregTech Website

• Hey Greg, apparently the GT6 changelog got lost ( http://gregtech.overminddl1.co…tech_1.7.10/changelog.txt ) . It shows only empty page.

oh shit something happened. I will try uploading it again.

GregTech Website

• Sorry if not at the address. How to get air, I do not have the Kraft universal fluid cell. Ordinary empty cell Do not refuel in the compressor.

• Air Vent Cover fills a Pipe with Air, from there use one of the usual ways to fill Cells with a Fluid.

GregTech Website

• While we're on the topic, is it intended that the filling rate is not very continuous ? I've put an Air Vent on a Stainless Steel drum and had "chunks" of about 4000L every 5 or 6 seconds instead of a more continuous flow like with a drain in a river. Maybe I should try with an Air Vent on a pipe instead ?

• While we're on the topic, is it intended that the filling rate is not very continuous ? I've put an Air Vent on a Stainless Steel drum and had "chunks" of about 4000L every 5 or 6 seconds instead of a more continuous flow like with a drain in a river. Maybe I should try with an Air Vent on a pipe instead ?

Yeah it fills 16000L of Air every 320 ticks, so it doesn't spam too much, also Air Pressure is way lower than Water Pressure, so it makes sense. Meanwhile the Drain does 16000L every 20 ticks on a River. The Drain only checks every 20 ticks because it has to be able to consume Blocks rather fast, while the Air Vent doesn't really have to do that.

GregTech Website

• Getting a crash when I run 6.09.xx. Error attached, let me know if additional logs are required. Feels like it's been a century since I had a bug with GT

6.08.04 works A-OK as do any older versions.

Files

• excerpt.txt

(3.47 kB, downloaded 63 times, last: )

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Axle did you try updating the GT6 Addons first?

GregTech Website

• Meanwhile a small Update https://www.patreon.com/posts/21727860

GregTech Website

• Is there a good way in GregTech to get rid of loads of excess Water (from Sugar + Sulfuric Acid) and Distilled Water (from Dryer)? I always have to be careful when using Sluice because of how it clogs my system... Maybe there is a way to dump that water back into river?

I know about garbage pipe (or something like that), but it seems to be more like an admin tool, not meant for normal gameplay.

By the way, I love how GregTech made vanilla maps so much more useful :D

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/nlu3z194j79gyhr/Gregtech-Map.png?dl=0

The post was edited 4 times, last by DragDen ().