A couple of random questions.
1) Is there a way to separate the output of two different liquids without using the aluminum? For example, the distillation of biomass outputs both distilled water and ethanol, both to the same output. The only thing I can think of is to connect output pipe to the big storage that already contains one of those liquids, but maybe there's a better way?
2) What are the loses when washing crushed ores in the cauldron compared to sluice? The first one does not show up in NEI...
3) Is Shredder intended to be a rather late machine compared to crusher and sluice? It needs either sifting tons of diamond ore (to get high tier gems) or electrolyzer (since a T2+ buzzsaw requires aluminum).
I have also found a few holes in the bedrock, the probable cause may be the nearby cave with lots of dirty water in it. Not sure if Gregtech has anything to do with it though... Unfortunately, I couldn't test it with as little mods as possible, since for some reason MC keeps crashing after generating the world.
World Type: BiomesOPlenty
XYZ: Near -575; 2; 209
And it turns out that hunger damages armor 0_o.
1) Yep you need to pre-fill the Tank for that. Also I am prety sure you could just run a Quad Pipe directly from the Ethanol maker to the Burning Boxes, since the Water wont enter them, and then attach that same Quad Pipe to the Boilers so the Distilled Water can exit. Ofcourse such a Setup would require balancing of Fluid Amounts.
2) The Losses are that you get far less Byproducts.
3) Yep, Shredder after Crusher, though it is easy to get good Diamonds anyways.
4) Bedrock holes??? not my doing. Also Seeds dont mean shit, simply because Mods override Worldgen too much.
5) Really? Didnt know Hunger can damage Armor, well that is Vanilla Minecraft for you.