[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• 1) Yep you need to pre-fill the Tank for that. Also I am prety sure you could just run a Quad Pipe directly from the Ethanol maker to the Burning Boxes, since the Water wont enter them, and then attach that same Quad Pipe to the Boilers so the Distilled Water can exit. Ofcourse such a Setup would require balancing of Fluid Amounts.

2) The Losses are that you get far less Byproducts.

3) Yep, Shredder after Crusher, though it is easy to get good Diamonds anyways.

4) Bedrock holes??? not my doing. Also Seeds dont mean shit, simply because Mods override Worldgen too much.

5) Really? Didnt know Hunger can damage Armor, well that is Vanilla Minecraft for you.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Hi greg,

I was looking through your chlorides to determine how many electrolyzer stations I need. I found it odd that Ferric Chloride, Tritanium Hexachloride, Duranium Hexachloride and Lithium Chloride can be processed in their dust form but the remaining chlorides have to be processed in their molten form thus requiring separate electrolyzers for automation (there's no way to input a certain amount of liquid into a machine so you will most likely have leftovers in the machine blocking further processing) Is this intentional or are you planning on adding dust form Magnesium, Calcium, Ferrous, Manganese, Stannic - Chloride processing ?

(Also thanks for advice on transformers it was a voltage problem which i fixed with an EV buffer and a selector cover)

• Hi greg,

I was looking through your chlorides to determine how many electrolyzer stations I need. I found it odd that Ferric Chloride, Tritanium Hexachloride, Duranium Hexachloride and Lithium Chloride can be processed in their dust form but the remaining chlorides have to be processed in their molten form thus requiring separate electrolyzers for automation (there's no way to input a certain amount of liquid into a machine so you will most likely have leftovers in the machine blocking further processing) Is this intentional or are you planning on adding dust form Magnesium, Calcium, Ferrous, Manganese, Stannic - Chloride processing

Ah yeah some might have temporary Recipes, especially the Duranium and Tritanium ones, since those dont really have a use yet.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Ah yeah some might have temporary Recipes, especially the Duranium and Tritanium ones, since those dont really have a use yet.

Should I take this to mean you're moving towards having them all be molten recipe exclusively, or that you'll be adding more dust form recipes?

• Take it as "Greg doesn't wanna think about that right now" XD

GregTech Website

• Did the old filter block also get changed to use aluminum too? It only used to require galvanized steel foil. In my first GT6 world I used bio-ethanol starting fairly early because it wasn't too hard to filter it and it can be stored in a wood/steel tank instead of requiring stainless steel.

• Did the old filter block also get changed to use aluminum too? It only used to require galvanized steel foil. In my first GT6 world I used bio-ethanol starting fairly early because it wasn't too hard to filter it and it can be stored in a wood/steel tank instead of requiring stainless steel.

Filter Block uses Filter Covers in it's Recipe.

GregTech Website

• So I haven't tried to play GT6 on this computer for a few months. I decided to delete extreme biomes xl, and underground biomes constructs, and I tried adding galacticraft and realized I forgot to update GT6 after I tried launching it, but since have and removed galacticraft, and yet I still keep crashing on loading. Any ideas?

[16:19:03 INFO]: Launching game

[16:19:03 INFO]: Unpacking natives to /home/psusi/.minecraft/versions/1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1614-1.7.10/1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-natives-592120771212

[16:19:03 INFO]: Installed CompleteVersion{id='1.10.2', updatedTime=Thu Jun 23 05:17:32 EDT 2016, releasedTime=Thu Jun 23 05:17:32 EDT 2016, type=RELEASE, libraries=[Library{name='com.mojang:netty:1.6', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='oshi-project:oshi-core:1.1', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='net.java.dev.jna:jna:3.4.0', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='net.java.dev.jna:platform:3.4.0', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='com.ibm.icu:icu4j-core-mojang:51.2', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='net.sf.jopt-simple:jopt-simple:4.6', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='com.paulscode:codecjorbis:20101023', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='com.paulscode:codecwav:20101023', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='com.paulscode:libraryjavasound:20101123', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='com.paulscode:librarylwjglopenal:20100824', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='com.paulscode:soundsystem:20120107', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='io.netty:netty-all:4.0.23.Final', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='com.google.guava:guava:17.0', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='org.apache.commons:commons-lang3:3.3.2', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='commons-io:commons-io:2.4', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='commons-codec:commons-codec:1.9', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='net.java.jinput:jinput:2.0.5', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='net.java.jutils:jutils:1.0.0', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='com.google.code.gson:gson:2.2.4', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='com.mojang:authlib:1.5.22', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='com.mojang:realms:1.9.8', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='org.apache.commons:commons-compress:1.8.1', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='org.apache.httpcomponents:httpclient:4.3.3', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='commons-logging:commons-logging:1.1.3', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='org.apache.httpcomponents:httpcore:4.3.2', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='it.unimi.dsi:fastutil:7.0.12_mojang', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='org.apache.logging.log4j:log4j-api:2.0-beta9', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='org.apache.logging.log4j:log4j-core:2.0-beta9', rules=null, natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='org.lwjgl.lwjgl:lwjgl:2.9.4-nightly-20150209', rules=[Rule{action=ALLOW, os=null}, Rule{action=DISALLOW, os=OSRestriction{name=OSX, version='null', arch='null'}}], natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='org.lwjgl.lwjgl:lwjgl_util:2.9.4-nightly-20150209', rules=[Rule{action=ALLOW, os=null}, Rule{action=DISALLOW, os=OSRestriction{name=OSX, version='null', arch='null'}}], natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='org.lwjgl.lwjgl:lwjgl-platform:2.9.4-nightly-20150209', rules=[Rule{action=ALLOW, os=null}, Rule{action=DISALLOW, os=OSRestriction{name=OSX, version='null', arch='null'}}], natives={LINUX=natives-linux, OSX=natives-osx, WINDOWS=natives-windows}, extract=com.mojang.launcher.versions.ExtractRules@4054aed3}, Library{name='org.lwjgl.lwjgl:lwjgl:2.9.2-nightly-20140822', rules=[Rule{action=ALLOW, os=OSRestriction{name=OSX, version='null', arch='null'}}], natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='org.lwjgl.lwjgl:lwjgl_util:2.9.2-nightly-20140822', rules=[Rule{action=ALLOW, os=OSRestriction{name=OSX, version='null', arch='null'}}], natives=null, extract=null}, Library{name='org.lwjgl.lwjgl:lwjgl-platform:2.9.2-nightly-20140822', rules=[Rule{action=ALLOW, os=OSRestriction{name=OSX, version='null', arch='null'}}], natives={LINUX=natives-linux, OSX=natives-osx, WINDOWS=natives-windows}, extract=com.mojang.launcher.versions.ExtractRules@7637e2a9}, Library{name='net.java.jinput:jinput-platform:2.0.5', rules=null, natives={LINUX=natives-linux, OSX=natives-osx, WINDOWS=natives-windows}, extract=com.mojang.launcher.versions.ExtractRules@4a529d2c}], mainClass='net.minecraft.client.main.Main', jar='null', minimumLauncherVersion=18}

[16:19:03 INFO]: Launching in /home/psusi/.minecraft

[16:19:03 INFO]: Half command: /usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-amd64/bin/java -Xmx3G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M -Djava.library.path=/home/psusi/.minecraft/versions/1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1614-1.7.10/1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-natives-592120771212 -cp /home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10/forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/net/minecraft/launchwrapper/1.12/launchwrapper-1.12.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-all/5.0.3/asm-all-5.0.3.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/com/typesafe/akka/akka-actor_2.11/2.3.3/akka-actor_2.11-2.3.3.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/com/typesafe/config/1.2.1/config-1.2.1.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/org/scala-lang/scala-actors-migration_2.11/1.1.0/scala-actors-migration_2.11-1.1.0.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/org/scala-lang/scala-compiler/2.11.1/scala-compiler-2.11.1.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/org/scala-lang/plugins/scala-continuations-library_2.11/1.0.2/scala-continuations-library_2.11-1.0.2.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/org/scala-lang/plugins/scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1/1.0.2/scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1-1.0.2.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/org/scala-lang/scala-library/2.11.1/scala-library-2.11.1.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/org/scala-lang/scala-parser-combinators_2.11/1.0.1/scala-parser-combinators_2.11-1.0.1.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/org/scala-lang/scala-reflect/2.11.1/scala-reflect-2.11.1.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/org/scala-lang/scala-swing_2.11/1.0.1/scala-swing_2.11-1.0.1.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/org/scala-lang/scala-xml_2.11/1.0.2/scala-xml_2.11-1.0.2.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/lzma/lzma/0.0.1/lzma-0.0.1.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/net/sf/jopt-simple/jopt-simple/4.5/jopt-simple-4.5.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/com/google/guava/guava/17.0/guava-17.0.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.3.2/commons-lang3-3.3.2.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/com/mojang/netty/1.6/netty-1.6.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/com/mojang/realms/1.3.5/realms-1.3.5.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/org/apache/commons/commons-compress/1.8.1/commons-compress-1.8.1.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/org/apache/httpcomponents/httpclient/4.3.3/httpclient-4.3.3.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.1.3/commons-logging-1.1.3.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/org/apache/httpcomponents/httpcore/4.3.2/httpcore-4.3.2.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/java3d/vecmath/1.3.1/vecmath-1.3.1.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/net/sf/trove4j/trove4j/3.0.3/trove4j-3.0.3.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/com/ibm/icu/icu4j-core-mojang/51.2/icu4j-core-mojang-51.2.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/net/sf/jopt-simple/jopt-simple/4.5/jopt-simple-4.5.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/com/paulscode/codecjorbis/20101023/codecjorbis-20101023.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/com/paulscode/codecwav/20101023/codecwav-20101023.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/com/paulscode/libraryjavasound/20101123/libraryjavasound-20101123.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/com/paulscode/librarylwjglopenal/20100824/librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/com/paulscode/soundsystem/20120107/soundsystem-20120107.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/io/netty/netty-all/4.0.10.Final/netty-all-4.0.10.Final.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/com/google/guava/guava/15.0/guava-15.0.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.1/commons-lang3-3.1.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/commons-io/commons-io/2.4/commons-io-2.4.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/commons-codec/commons-codec/1.9/commons-codec-1.9.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/net/java/jinput/jinput/2.0.5/jinput-2.0.5.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/net/java/jutils/jutils/1.0.0/jutils-1.0.0.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/com/google/code/gson/gson/2.2.4/gson-2.2.4.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/com/mojang/authlib/1.5.21/authlib-1.5.21.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-api/2.0-beta9/log4j-api-2.0-beta9.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.0-beta9/log4j-core-2.0-beta9.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/org/lwjgl/lwjgl/lwjgl/2.9.1/lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/org/lwjgl/lwjgl/lwjgl_util/2.9.1/lwjgl_util-2.9.1.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/libraries/tv/twitch/twitch/5.16/twitch-5.16.jar:/home/psusi/.minecraft/versions/1.7.10/1.7.10.jar net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch

[16:19:03 ERROR]: Game ended with bad state (exit code 1)

[16:19:03 INFO]: Ignoring visibility rule and showing launcher due to a game crash

• Uhhm try installing the Modpack again and transfer your Save File over?

GregTech Website

• Uhhm try installing the Modpack again and transfer your Save File over?

I was actually trying to start a new world. Don't even get to the loading screen. I've been meaning to reinstall my system using debian instead of ubuntu anyhow, so I guess I'll do that now.

• Wait a second you use Java 11 instead of Java 8, that might be the issue! (unless THAT worked before ofcourse)

GregTech Website

• Crafted small invar spring using anvil, got invar ring. Anvil broke (I doubt that matters, but still)

Oh might be a Recipe overlap, lemme check that, if there is then its gonna be fixed next time.

GregTech Website

• Hi greg,

There seems to be a recipe overlap between screwdriver tips and small axles. This is possibly a qwertech issue since hammer position is void.

• Hi greg,

There seems to be a recipe overlap between screwdriver tips and small axles. This is possibly a qwertech issue since hammer position is void.

Did you actually update GT6? This might be an already fixed issue.

GregTech Website

• I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website

• Can thermos be used as a multi-use healing potion?

Have you tried it? ;)

GregTech Website

• So I was thinking that it is kind of annoying that you have to have a press and a dryer ( needs steel ) to get sugar.. it makes cooking a lot of pams stuff early on impossible. How about adding a reed bale you can dry out like grass, then grind in the mortar to get a reduced amount of sugar?