[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• You are aware that the Multifarms use Forestry Fertilizer and that there is a lot of Recipes for said Fertilizer that dont involve Apatite?

Yes, but that is totally besides the point. Is it actually even possible to use these things for their intended purpose?

• Yes, but that is totally besides the point. Is it actually even possible to use these things for their intended purpose?

You mean like generating Power? yeah you can use them, why wouldn't you be able to?

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• You mean like generating Power? yeah you can use them, why wouldn't you be able to?

I feel like you have only been reading a small part of what I've been saying, replying to that, and ignoring the rest. It seems to me that the sheer amount of solid fuel needed to keep several of these things going to generate enough heat to run the second tier large boiler is simply unrealistic. Also why should you go back to trying to mass produce insane amounts of solid fuel long after you have abandoned it in favor of liquid and gas? I mean oil is what you are supposed to fuel things with late game aren't you? So why does the big badass end game dynamo seemingly now require you to go back to mass producing charcoal?

• Because I did not add advanced Burning Boxes for Liquids and Gasses yet, that is why. And they are planned, so that is why I "ignore" your complaints simply because something else I plan will fix that particular issue later. And I know people who still use Solid Fuels for Stuff so that argument of yours is not fully valid either.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I feel like you have only been reading a small part of what I've been saying, replying to that, and ignoring the rest. It seems to me that the sheer amount of solid fuel needed to keep several of these things going to generate enough heat to run the second tier large boiler is simply unrealistic. Also why should you go back to trying to mass produce insane amounts of solid fuel long after you have abandoned it in favor of liquid and gas? I mean oil is what you are supposed to fuel things with late game aren't you? So why does the big badass end game dynamo seemingly now require you to go back to mass producing charcoal?

Even in present mankind still using solid fuel for genereting energy => coal powerplant, or produce heat in some houses. So this tech isnt obsolete

• Because I did not add advanced Burning Boxes for Liquids and Gasses yet, that is why. And they are planned, so that is why I "ignore" your complaints simply because something else I plan will fix that particular issue later. And I know people who still use Solid Fuels for Stuff so that argument of yours is not fully valid either.

And they can use/produce 50 units of solid fuel per minute?

Even in present mankind still using solid fuel for genereting energy => coal powerplant, or produce heat in some houses. So this tech isnt obsolete

So? I'm talking in game, not real life. In game, fluid fuels offer many advantages over solid so there is very good reason to switch to using them as soon as you can. And once you start refining oil, you find yourself in possession of large amounts of them.

• Coal is just easier to get. Take a pickaxe -> go to nearest anthracite layer -> mine full inventory -> bring it back to factory. It's harder to refine into fuel than oil though.

Oil. Last time I tried to pump it using steam-powered rotational pump, but bedrock was in a way, so I picked most of it by hand with measuring pot.

• https://www.patreon.com/posts/24536046

Patreon Post for this weeks update.

And yeah Drain Cover is best for the Oil.

GregTech Website

• I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website

• Coal is just easier to get. Take a pickaxe -> go to nearest anthracite layer -> mine full inventory -> bring it back to factory. It's harder to refine into fuel than oil though.

Oil. Last time I tried to pump it using steam-powered rotational pump, but bedrock was in a way, so I picked most of it by hand with measuring pot.

Obtaining a few pieces of coal early on is vastly different than supplying the ravenous appetite of a large boiler late game.

• https://www.patreon.com/posts/24876818

Update for this and last week.

GregTech Website

• Man sorry to see all of this mess with the EU laws. But I am glad to see you pushing through it and giving us such awesome updates! :)
    Along with the plastic updates what is next on the list if you don't mind me asking?

• some recipes with planks (door, bed) don't work with wanilla planks but works with gregtech planks

Ah thanks, I knew there was something that was just screwed up, I only wrote down "Planks broken" and then forgot WHY they were broken. Good that you Re-Reported that one. ^^

GregTech Website

• https://www.patreon.com/posts/25047512

Update and Patreon Post etc etc. :/

GregTech Website

• Thought it's the same post for a second.
    I wonder what will happen with internet in Russia if it all passes... Our goverment spoke about in-country internet or something along the lines recently, they might use this buzz to cover it up. Damn it, it shouldn't have happened, yet another thing to tear everyone apart.

I love warm things.
    MinecraftChar💛:Geothermal Generator:

• https://pastebin.com/xzpdpyNk

Came across this crash while trying to load a world with Speiger's chunk pregenerator. It references GT so I thought I'd post it here and see if it brings up any red flags to you.
    Might be a techguns issue too since it is talking about the flag entity that is spawned in military bases but, this is the first time it's happened.

• https://pastebin.com/xzpdpyNk

Came across this crash while trying to load a world with Speiger's chunk pregenerator. It references GT so I thought I'd post it here and see if it brings up any red flags to you.
    Might be a techguns issue too since it is talking about the flag entity that is spawned in military bases but, this is the first time it's happened.

Yeah neither me nor Speiger know hoe the fuck that still happens, its kinda not fixable...

GregTech Website

• My guess would be that Techguns causes that, at least I saw (somewhat) similar issue on their Github. Shame creator won't post the source code, there's quite some stuff that can be fixed in a matter of seconds.

I love warm things.
    MinecraftChar💛:Geothermal Generator: