[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Yeah the GalaxySpace Planets dont have actual Ores because their Rock Types dont have Ore Blocks assigned.

But I asked for Asteroids not the GalaxySpace Planets. I hoped GalaxySpace might be the reason the Asteroids work for me.

Edit: also check o nthe lower levels, the upper levels might not have any ores in asteroids.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Yeah the GalaxySpace Planets dont have actual Ores because their Rock Types dont have Ore Blocks assigned.

But I asked for Asteroids not the GalaxySpace Planets. I hoped GalaxySpace might be the reason the Asteroids work for me.

Edit: also check o nthe lower levels, the upper levels might not have any ores in asteroids.

Unfortunately, I did not find any blocks

• Hrrm, then i dont really know what is wrong... It works fine for me so i cant even replicate it... :/

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Config was freshly regenerated from nothing.

The List of Mods is as follows:

file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/AppleCore-mc1.7.10-1.3.9.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/AsieLib-1.7.10-0.4.7.102-rolloff.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/Atum-1.7.10-0.6.77.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/BearCore-1.1.2.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/BiblioCraft[v1.11.7][MC1.7.10].jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/BluePower-1.7.10-0.2.962-universal.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.8.1 - MC 1.7.10.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/Chisel-2.9.5.11.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.7.46-universal.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/ComputerCraft1.75.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/Computronics-1.7.10-1.6.2.107-alltherecipes.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/EnviroMine-1.3.124.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/Et Futurum-1.5.5.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/FTBLib-1.7.10-1.0.18.3.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/FTBUtilities-1.7.10-1.0.18.3.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/Galacticraft-Planets-1.7-3.0.12.501.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.12.501.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/GalaxySpace-1.2.5+STABLE.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/GraviSuite-1.7.10-2.0.3.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/HQM-The Journey-4.4.4.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/HungerOverhaul-1.7.10-1.0.0.jenkins104.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/IC2Classic+Version+1.2.1.7.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/ImmersiveEngineering-0.7.7.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/MTUtils-1.4.2.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/MicdoodleCore-1.7-3.0.12.501.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/MmmMmmMmmMmm-1.7.10-1.9.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/ModTweaker2-0.9.6.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/ModularWindmills_Version_1.0.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.1.2.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/OpenBlocks-1.7.10-1.6.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.7.1.1127-universal.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/OpenModsLib-1.7.10-0.10.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/OpenModularTurrets-1.7.10-2.2.11-238.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/OpenPeripheral-1.7.10-AIO-8.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/Pam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10Lb.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/Punch_Me_Not_1.2.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/QmunityLib-1.7.10-0.1.114-universal.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.1.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/SpmodAPI_Version_1.0.2.6.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/StacksOnStacks-1.7.10-2.4.3.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.10.9.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/TheBetweenlands-1.0.6-alpha-universal.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.10-1.1.6.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/appliedenergistics2-rv3-beta-6.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/bdlib-1.9.4.109-mc1.7.10.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/binnie-mods-1.7.10-2.0.22.7.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/buildcraft-7.1.23.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/buildcraft-compat-7.1.7.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/catwalks-2.0.4.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/cookingbook-mc1.7.10-1.0.140.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/fastcraft-1.23.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/forestry_1.7.10-4.2.16.64.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/funky-locomotion-1.7.10-beta-7.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/gendustry-1.6.4.135-mc1.7.10.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/gregtech.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/gtweapons-0.1.4.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/immersiveintegration-0.6.8.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.4p2-unlimited.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/logisticspipes-0.9.3.132.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/qwertech-1.0.0-a.45.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/twilightforest-1.7.10-2.3.7.jar
    file:///data/Minecraft/Packs/GT6LITE/mods/weaponmod-1.14.3.jar

GregTech Website

• Thank! I'll try and unsubscribe later about the result:)

unsubscribe? XD

GregTech Website

• I can't seem to get a redstone emitter cover to work:

Because there is a Cable behind it, the emitter just makes it pretend there is redstone but if you connect the thing to a cable then the cable signal has priority and this wont work.

GregTech Website

• I give up:(

Whatever I do, it does not work.

In the configuration file "WorldGenerationNew.cfg" Asteroids are not registered. There are no errors in the logs (I would have jumped from happiness, if there was a mention of ore generation there).

My ideas are over

• Alone the fact that WAIT A SECOND, why does your worldgen config have uppercase characters in its name even though i said i had mine regenerate from nothing? Any Config in recent GT6s that is generated from nothing has pure lowercase Filenames, maybe you should delete the entire "gregtech" Config Folder and let it regenerate.

GregTech Website

• Because there is a Cable behind it, the emitter just makes it pretend there is redstone but if you connect the thing to a cable then the cable signal has priority and this wont work.

What should I attach it to then instead of a cable? I tried a block of concrete but it wouldn't attach.

• This remains after trying to use the version of gregtech_1.7.10-6.05.41.

Here is what I get in the file "worldgenerationnew.cfg" after visiting the worlds of Galacticraft, deleting it first.

• This remains after trying to use the version of gregtech_1.7.10-6.05.41.

Here is what I get in the file "worldgenerationnew.cfg" after visiting the worlds of Galacticraft, deleting it first.

Code

6.05.41???????? Are you kidding me? That Version is years old!!! Why are you trying such an old and broken Version where Asteroids did not even have support at all?!

GregTech Website

• I set the version of gregtech_1.7.10-6.05.41 1 time to see what will happen, since Galacticraft support was added to it. I agree that this is a stupid idea.

The rest of the time I used the version gregtech_1.7.10-6.11.05.

Now I tried to start the server with a list of mods:

The logs showed me the following errors:
    gregtech.log

server latest.log

• Uh that class not found error from micdoodlecore, i'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen (especially since its GT5U Compat). maybe downgrade micdoodlecore to match the one i listed which was 501?

GregTech Website

• Uh that class not found error from micdoodlecore, i'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen (especially since its GT5U Compat). maybe downgrade micdoodlecore to match the one i listed which was 501?

I tried 501 first. The result is identical.

• Welp, I guess I have to give up on that one unless you give me something workable and especially reproducible...

GregTech Website

• I reinstalled the client again. Added only the mods "gregtech_1.7.10-6.11.05" and "Galacticraft 501".

Having visited all the worlds, I got this content in "gregtech.log": https://pastebin.com/scy6iN7v

There are ore on the moon and Mars, but not on asteroids. As well as the ability to configure ores for asteroids in the configuration file.

Mention of asteroids should appear in the file "worldgenerationnew.cfg"?