[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

Long life to the config file!

I know, that thing is HUGE.

By the way, why Ruby, Sapphire, Silver? Cuz I know that you know that almost the 99,99% of the people here play with RP, so thats to make Ruby, Sapphire, Silver things more easy to craft?

I generate less Silver than RP, and my Gems are Biomedependant. Its also easier to add UUM-recipes for Gems, if you have them all yourself. I will also add an Anti-RP-Gem-Generator as soon as RP is out, if she sticks to her old Spawningalgorithm, or if she leaves it still impossible to disable them via Config.

• Edit: I just made a Basefilemod to disable the InfiniteWater-Quirk. Now we have to pump our Water out of the Oceans instead of tiny Waterpits. *adding to OP*

Do you mean kind of like the finite liquids mod, or does this just stop infinite water?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

Do you mean kind of like the finite liquids mod, or does this just stop infinite water?

It just stops infinite Watersources. I tried to find this little change on Google, but i didnt even found Bukkitplugins which do that, only the Finiteliquid-Mod, which is Forgeincompatible. So i just made it myself.

• Greg, would it be hard for you to make an addon that includes 2 new cable types? First is a splitter cable that works via "is block indirectly powered?", so that it will work with any redstone signal and be able to accept EV through use of an HV transformer in the recipe. The last suggestion is a full block cable. It would have bounding/hit box the same size as a normal block, it would carry up to 512eu/t, and the textures for the top and bottom could be, say stone bricks. (This could easily be changed by simply having the user replace 1 texture.) The recipe might be 8 stone bricks around a glass fibre cable equals 1 camo cable. These 2 cables would solve 2 currently existing issues in IC2, those being unable to hide cables and use splitter cables in a confined space.

• These 2 cables would solve 2 currently existing issues in IC2, those being unable to hide cables and use splitter cables in a confined space.

I agree with the splitter one, but can't you use construction foam to hide cables?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Construction foam is messy, plus, then I would have to set the dried construction foam texture to my material that surrounds the cable, which makes the foam look ugly in other applications. I know I can paint construction foam, but I want it to blend in perfectly.

• Hey Greg, what about a particle Accelerator(to create something, Ironman 2 like storeage) and new "Storeage Divices" an
    UltraEV transformator(to Transform QuadEV to EV) for your lightningRod and FusionReactor ?^^

The Future is here! :D

<sarcasm> isn't that a nice idea? <sarcasm>

• Official Post

Hey Greg, what about a particle Accelerator(to create something, Ironman 2 like storeage) and new "Storeage Divices" an
    UltraEV transformator(to Transform QuadEV to EV) for your lightningRod and FusionReactor ?^^

The Future is here! :D

isn't that a nice idea?

Particle Accelerator is something i wont do currently (maybe much later). And i have already 2 other Energy-Storage-Blocks planned: IDSU and LESU (guess what they stand for). Also the EV-Transformer is sufficient, so we dont need an additional QEV-Transformer for now.

You misspelled "Storage". Your Version of that Word makes me think about a Mystcraftage determined to Store something. :D

P.S. I fixed Sapphireore, Rubyore and Iridiumore not spawning in the World. WorldgenMinable cant create "SingleOreBlock"-Ores like Emeralds.

• There is also a Heliumcell (He-Cell), which you will get as byproduct of the Fusionreactor, to burn it for additional 100000EU inside a Generator! (If you got another idea for a Purpose of it, other than making Balloons with it, then tell it me)

Suggestion for Helium: Allows more efficient or less-but-longer (Less EU per tick, longer duration of Fusion) Fusion reactor. Recycling somehow back into other stuff would be cool, too. Maybe you could "Recycle" it, losing energy buy creating more Fusion-usable cells? Maybe...

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• Am I right to assume that you will release all those 1.3.2 mods in one single package? Or will there be possibility to add only selected items?
    I can't wait for Quantum Chests and UUM-Assembler. :thumbup:

• Official Post

Am I right to assume that you will release all those 1.3.2 mods in one single package? Or will there be possibility to add only selected items?
    I can't wait for Quantum Chests and UUM-Assembler. :thumbup:

Everything in one single package, with configs. Which you can set true or false to activate/deactivate some stuff.
    Config Post by Greg

• I now added an API to the OP, so that other Modders can add Fusionreactorrecipes and Sonictron-Sounds without Problems.

An API to an addon using another API... APIception

...I'm sorry! *dodges incoming veggies*

• I derped with the API. You have to redownload it to get a functional one. (It was late in the evening and i forgot to add Invocation to my Functions)

Btw, with the Fusionrecipe-API you can even make a Fusion consume Energy constantly instead of producing Energy.

For reactions like fusing iron into gold?

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.