[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

when Fusion reactor was recieving energy and had output connected to enet - recieved energy was leaking, making reactorblock work as energystorage with connected output.

Like explained in the OP: Use Splittercables after the EV-Transformers, or invert the Transformers for stopping Energyflow. This is completly intended.

next is, that reactor outputs 2xEV on 2 sides. I tried connecting EVT and EV cables, first exploded for some reason, second burned, when I made some cables into the air, put 2 EVT and conncted them to MFSU.(I mean, cables, that went from reactor to EVT)

You need to connect the 2 HVT's directly at the Fusionreactoroutputs. Cables wont work as it outputs Double-EV. You should wait until my Superconductors are out.

For some reason, reactor showed me coils-yes, while there were no coils and stopped recieving energy (maybe visual bug?)

It only checks the Coils, when there are Items in both Inputslots (Lagreasons). But i will now also add a check at the first processed Gametick to make it less confusing.

Small suggestin - make reactor GUI a biiiit more cooler, like MFSU with red bar ;)
    Another is to make iridium ore spawn configurable (like vein numbers, ore number)

I made Iridiumore very rare for Balancereasons, but when a Serverowner disables Massfabrication or UUM-Recipes, then there should really be a much larger amount of Iridium. Next Version will have Iridium configurable. (And of course the already finished and tested Charge-O-Mat)

Another is config option for LESU block EU storage - I think that it is way underpowered, as lapis is very rare and w/o fortune 3 it is even small in numbers. I prefer to think, that lapisbloks in lappack are nerfed, because this is payment for being a mobile storage xD

You are obviously one, who also complains about Tin and Copper to be rare. :D
    One Orevein + Fortune III = enough to store 500000 EU. And i also surpassed the amount of Energy per Lapis from a Lappack.

and can you tell, where to find some tut for noobs, as I want to make some smelting recepies?)

MC-Programmingtutorial for Noobs? I think these two are really good:
    wuppy29
    Forge-Wiki

GregoriusT The new version fixed the problem. Using the planner stil involves a lot of clicking, more than 550 for the design I wanted to test.

I will resort the Components, to make it less annoying to have to click more than 20 times for Uraniumcells.

Changes in 1.10a:
    Resorted Reactorcomponents.
    Doubled LESU-Store per Lapisblock.
    Made Iridiumoreamount configurable
    And other Codeimprovements

NEW FEATURE: Charge-O-Mat
    This works like an advanced Chargingbench. It has an MFSU as internal Buffer and can charge everything what is Tier 5 or less. After charging (or decharging with applied Redstone) the Item, which is inserted at Top or Bottom, it will automatically output the Item into the right Slots, where it can be grabbed out of the Side of the Machine. This device is outputting EV in all directions, when you apply Redstone, so be aware.

When a nonchargable Item comes in, it will be directed to the right Slots. (I plan to use this usefull behaviour in my Base)

• While your at it why not whip up an advanced machines replacement, and some sort of item repair station, also remember while your at it to combine ALL OTHER ADDONS into this and eventually your task of world dominance will be complete.

Required mods will be IC2 and GregTech :P

You crazy person you!

• Official Post

While your at it why not whip up an advanced machines replacement, and some sort of item repair station, also remember while your at it to combine ALL OTHER ADDONS into this and eventually your task of world dominance will be complete.

Itemreparing (yes, reparing how Notch calls it) is already realistic enough, and i personally dislike the Advanced-Machines-Addon, so i will not include those two Ideas. (Also there are only 5 TileEntity-Meta-ID's left for me, before having to add a new Block-ID)

If I see a good Addonidea, which is userunfriendly or badly coded, then I will mostlikely add it (and make it much better).
    See how my Sonictron works, isnt it better than the preprogrammed and in customized cases Serverincompatible Alarm of Nuclear Control?
    Or that wooden Chargingbench. Is the Charge-O-mat not much easier to automate?
    The best example is my Fusionreactor, which kills the simple and cheap Fusionreactor of old Rocketscience with realism.

Most Addons have really unique Features which i not gonna copy, like Missiles, large Nuclearcontroldisplays, or the Gravisuit. So most good Addonmakers are protected from me.

And btw the Charcoaldust-Addon got useless through Railcraft (yes, it adds Charcoaldust), which is not even an IC²-Addon!

One possible Machine would be a Centrifuge, as it would be required for extracting the Elements out of Materials (without creating Tincells out of nowhere), but it would be incompatible with "normal" IC²-Extractionrecipes.

How does it come, that everytime i mention a planned Feature, it almost automatically appears in the next Version, even when i didn't start coding it at that time?

• @bob112: Are you sure its caused by my Mod? Also this looks like you deleted the IC²-Folder inside IC² as i can not determine any Bug at that Errorlog.

for IC² i have an executable jar file not a win rar zip archive which i've not touched. do you know of a program i can download to record videos on my computer i could recrod a vid and put it on youtube to show you what i've done then maybe you can see were i'm going wrong?

• Haha, was kindof joking about adding the other bits (Remember I am Australian so most things said probably have a bit of a joking overtone :P)
    If you do end up adding a centrifuge Might i suggest calling it something other than a centrifuge, as forestry and who knows how many other (But mainly forestry) already have it, how about "Diffusive Extractor" keeping in style with the IC2 naming of extractor machine thingys and getting across the idea of a centrifuge :)

Just a thought.

• Is a better than Q-suits planned ? (It's Tier IV, no ?)
    I'm not saying I would like to get Creative Mod/EE Armor. I'm saying I would like something very, very EXPENSIVE that would give you advantages on Q-Suits, making PvP even more addictive. But It would need something (really) harder to get than UUM. Its properties could just be : Bigger EU-Storage, Effective Protection against new I-Conflict weapons. Would also need a "Quantum Saber" that could permit killing easily Q-Suits guys, as the Nano-Saber does with Nano., that would make this armor useful.
    You want to make it VERY DIFFICULT to obtain ? It could be crafted with components ... made out of Fusion Byproducts: example:
    2 Iridium (plate) in Fusion Reactor give you 1 Unquatroquatrum (2*77=144 so ... ^^), wich is used with others components to create that armor. Also refering to the Aston Curve, it would need HUGE AMOUNTS of EU.

Sadly, it would needs a lot of new components (Maybe a Tier IV Handable Storage Units and a lot of others ...)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Sorry bob112, but i have no Idea, what is going wrong. :(

MatLaPatate

I think thats more than answer enough.

Yes ... but I'm not speaking about "Gravitation Suit", since I said I wouldn't like a Creative-Like Armor. But that"s your opinion. I was just trying to suggest something that would makes the player want to go to the next step.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Yes ... but I'm not speaking about "Gravitation Suit", since I said I wouldn't like a Creative-Like Armor. But that"s your opinion. I was just trying to suggest something that would makes the player want to go to the next step.

Quantum Armor is already past like Tier 5 in my opinion. I would say anything more would just be out of control as it is already.

Also nice one on the Charging Bench. Though lol. I'm far far from that in my LP Series :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

Quantumarmor is already too OP for me, do you think i would add something even more OP? But yes that's an opinion, so if one wants even more OP Armor then he should buy a Gravisuit.

Note: The ultimate Lappack is actually something i would also add to my Addon. I will make it Craftingcompatible and with the same Recipe, so that the G-Suit of the Gravi-Suite-Addon can be crafted out of it without Problems (as soon as that Addon is Updated).

Updated to 1.10b
    Added industrial Credits with diffrent Values, which are crafted out of 8 of the "lower Value" kind. The Diamond-one is worth 512 Credits, while the Copper-one is worth 1/8 Credits. Silver = 8 Credits and Gold = 64 Credits.
    Made Reactorplanner more userfriendly, by adding a Copyslot and Save/Load-Buttons

AND PLEASE. Before you think there is a Bug, re-READ the Description of the corresponding Device!

Edit: I almost ninja-ed Kane. But since i added much more Information, your Ninja-attack wasnt working. 8o

• If you can add a disable function for credits. We don't use them our selves and it just adds more mess hehe. Also if I recall you can take 9 credits and turn them in 1 iron bar.... Beware you might have unintentionally created EE4.0

• If you can add a disable function for credits. We don't use them our selves and it just adds more mess hehe. Also if I recall you can take 9 credits and turn them in 1 iron bar.... Beware you might have unintentionally created EE4.0

This. I knew I forget to mention something ...

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• BTW does Iridium ore only spawn in a certain biome and what is its spawn chance and height and such? I been always a bit worried about the balance on this one but thankfully I only found one once.

• Official Post

@Credits:
    They can only be crafted out of IC²'s Credits, so if you disable IC²'s Credits, then your problem will be solved. That's why there is no GT-Config for that.

@IridiumOre:
    The default (20%) makes it trying (that means it CAN and will mostlikely Fail) in every fifth Chunk to spawn at a height between 0 and 99, what is making it even more rare in flat Areas, as it tries once at a random XYZ-Coordinate. Basically in flat Biomes (level 64) you will find one every 10th Chunk! In Oceans (level 32) only one in 20 Chunks!!! With a Maximumsize-BC-Quarry (4x4-Chunks) you will find less than 2 Iridiumore on average.

In my legit World i did not even find one Iridiumore, so i assume that Massfabrication is still a lot easier, than Mining. The Iridiumore is for Servers, which have Massfabs disabled, but not Tier-IV-Tech.

A Configvalue of 100 (%) will make it try in every Chunk, and larger than 100 makes it try more often per Chunk.

• Thanks, I'm glad to hear you made it extremely rare. I want to keep it that way :)

• GregoriusT
    Since Iridium ore is so rare, make it worth finding it by adding the fortune enchantment support.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D