[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

Added Enderpearl Dust and Endereye Dust. The later one can be used as Amplifier, like the Gemdusts.

Yeah! End bases are now a great thing to do, wind works there, infinite enderpearls and if i ever need stuff i can go to overworld and mine.

Greg, how about charge-o-mats being overclocker compatible? [Increase charge/discharge rate for both ways of charging (items inside and standing nearby)]. Then we can simply walk over a place and it is charged in a second. (although it would cost 3 or more times energy to charge it).

One question: How many EU are needed to create one Iridium Ore out of Tungsten via the FusionReactor ? I hope less than 200 000, because I would prefer run MassFab on scrap than FR on Tungsten if the second cost more EU. (You should also add something to the config MassFab/MatterFab: changing the energy needed for creating Iridium Ore via Fusion Reactor)

GregTech computercube Fusionreactor recipes show how many EU.
    anyway here it is :
    90.000.000 EU to start reaction, 512 EU/t to maintain it, 2.560.000 EU needed (5000 ticks).

Adding config for all fusion reactor "fusions" is better.

• Official Post

I've, honestly, never seen much of a use in fusion reactors, since they require more energy than they give off.

Thats why you must have a big load of fusionable material (D-Cell and T-cell) so after some time you will effectively start producing energy.

• One question: How many EU are needed to create one Iridium Ore out of Tungsten via the FusionReactor ? I hope less than 200 000, because I would prefer run MassFab on scrap than FR on Tungsten if the second cost more EU. (You should also add something to the config MassFab/MatterFab: changing the energy needed for creating Iridium Ore via Fusion Reactor)

90,000,000 EU, now is that too much? The lowest EU for the fusion reactor it 40,000,000

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

Edited once, last by CrafterofMany ().

• There is a bit of a bug between the adjustable :MFS-Unit: and the fusion reactor, so i fill it to 100,000,000 (Full) and when i change the output with a wrench, it looses power whial the fusion reactor just goes to 3000-6000 and drops to zero over and over in a cycle, same goes with the interdiminsional :MFS-Unit: .

• There is a bit of a bug between the adjustable :MFS-Unit: and the fusion reactor, so i fill it to 100,000,000 (Full) and when i change the output with a wrench, it looses power whial the fusion reactor just goes to 3000-6000 and drops to zero over and over in a cycle, same goes with the interdiminsional :MFS-Unit: .

You did not read. ;)
    The fusion reactor acts as a cable, hence you need a splitter cable or something after it to cut off the power so it can charge up first.

Greg, any change of putting drills/chainsaws into Tier3 or higher? They are just *way* too good for their cost.

• N

You did not read. ;)
    The fusion reactor acts as a cable, hence you need a splitter cable or something after it to cut off the power so it can charge up first.

Greg, any change of putting drills/chainsaws into Tier3 or higher? They are just *way* too good for their cost.

You see, if i use a MFSU with the same set up, it charges, its only when i change to a adjustable :MFS-Unit:. You see all of the EU is lost, how i know is because i checked the MFSUs. Besides, only the EU created by the reactor goes through to those wires.

• You did not read. ;)

You must suck at vanilla minecraft bro... Enchanted Picks are faster then drills by far and I mean like 100x.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• You

You must suck at vanilla minecraft bro... Enchanted Picks are faster then drills by far and I mean like 100x.

Haha, try EnchantingPlus for fun, you can enchant drills with efficiency 5 :D

Anyway while enchanted picks are alot better then drills I do feel the drills are a bit cheap. Enchanted pick will make you dig faster but it's not worth the diamonds/xp to me. But to each his own I suppose.

• Neat mod so far,
    I got a few suggestions to drop by though :

1. Make some use for Netherwart and Blaze powder in the Centrifuge
    2. An Iridium Block for storage or just the cool looks :p

BTW : The Industrial Centrifuge is NOT overly expensive.

• 1. Make some use for Netherwart and Blaze powder in the Centrifuge

Latest update, they already have a Centrifuge use

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Heh, I have another request - Metalurgy adds platinum ore to the game. I've just read that Iridium is actually part of the platinum family of metals, so maybe allow us to centrifuge 9 platinum ingots into iridium? (Platinum itself is rare in the mod) You've been adding a few inter-mod updates lately so I think that would be cool :)

• Suggestion for new high tech materials, carbon nano tube ;) crafted from coal but you should need some new machinery to create them.
    And I have to say chrome is too expensive. Created from UU matter it's more expensive than Iridium and scientifically that makes no sense.

• Official Post

Heh, I have another request - Metalurgy adds platinum ore to the game. I've just read that Iridium is actually part of the platinum family of metals, so maybe allow us to centrifuge 9 platinum ingots into iridium? (Platinum itself is rare in the mod) You've been adding a few inter-mod updates lately so I think that would be cool :)

Seems interessting.

Suggestion for new high tech materials, carbon nano tube ;) crafted from coal but you should need some new machinery to create them.

Maybe later, but now i have to code too much other things.

And I have to say chrome is too expensive. Created from UU matter it's more expensive than Iridium and scientifically that makes no sense.

One 64x64-BC-Quarry in a Desert is enough to get 4 highly advanced Machineblocks, while you only get 3 Iridiumore for it. And Chrome isnt ment to be UUM-ified.

• Plus if you can get a Fortune enchantment than Ruby ores drop more than 1; I had nearly 2 stacks of Rubies by the time Ruby dust was added (And I really appreciate how you're adding uses to lots of stuff that normally piles up and takes up storage, I really like being efficient and re-using and salvaging as much as I can) Only issue is I'm playing alone and I don't think I'll ever get enough resources to get Fusion going, but oh well lol.

• at first greg i was a little skeptical about this addon then i started to use it and i realized the possibilities, while i dont agree with some of the recipes( and i have turned them off in the config) you have done alot of things i wanted to see in IC 2 and for that i say,

GOOD JOB and thanks. A stack of :Matter: for you

PS: is an SI cell only good for solar panels?