[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• I suggest four config options:
    EU Output for the fusionreactor & the lightningroot (like the config for the gens in the ic2 config)
    Working speed of the industrial centrifuge
    Bauxit generation amount (like the config for the iridiumore)
    An extra option for the disabling of the old matter fabricator

I quartered the eu output of all the gens on my server and i want to use your massfab as an expensiv (build mats) but effective (matter/eu) matter source and the old one as an cheap but ineffective matter source.

• I suggest four config options:
    EU Output for the fusionreactor & the lightningroot (like the config for the gens in the ic2 config)

I quartered the eu output of all the gens on my server and i want to use your massfab as an expensiv (build mats) but effective (matter/eu) matter source and the old one as an cheap but ineffective matter source.

I agree Greg with this. Cap them at their speed now and let this man triple or quadruple them for better game play experience! Or better yet hardcore that now :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

Can you also register Helium-Coolantcell as coolant for Combustion Engine from BC?

Lets see what i can do about that. I almost overlooked your Post due to too much Tekkitposts...

They are extremly balanced, if one would increase or decrease those amounts a tiny bit too much, then Fusion and Lightningrods can become completly useless or exploitable.

Denied, even Config for that is now denied.

Aluminium is mostly used as Buildingmaterial or Tin/Ironreplacement, it doesnt need to be nerfed that much.

What's so bad about the current Config? Its simple:
    Turn Matterfabricator OFF => Get old Massfabriator
    Set Matterfabricationrate to 166666 => Get Matterfabricator with vanilly Massfabrate.

Oh you mean an Upgrade. Ive never thought about that. Disregard what i've said about that @above. Will be done.

• Hi,Greg. There is one question - when feeding ind centrifuge with cells + smth by supply logistic pipe, is there specific side, were cells are to be fed? When fed through top, cells go into central slot..

• Worked, thanks
    How about a recepie for ME-cells > cans?
    By the way, arent C-cells coalcells? If so, maybe just use them?
    Another idea is using W-cells with reactor plating in place of copper platings to get orange reactor plating as Wolframium is incredibly heat-resistant. I don't like using cells with platings, maybe compressing lead and W cells to get something that can be used for crafting?
    1 lead per 1 plate to get 1 containment plate is really cheap,too. 4 lead is a bit more fair.

Another is using railcraft steel plates in place of reactor platings, or better - a high efficiency recepie (1 steel plate plus 2 copper plates = 2-3 heat capacity plates)
    Btw how about making your own reactor components?/don't count coolant cells/

Chromium can be obtained by cooking iron ore with C - that calls for blast furnace, then combining with Al dust (I think it is same blast furnace cooking of ferrum-chromium with Al as fuel)

• feeling a bit retardet right now 8| i looked literally for 30 minutes for a download-link, i checked the wikipage and the 2 Mainposts over and over again. Can someone please help me out?

TrinityCraft Server, Whitelist.

Ic2/BC3/Forestry Railcraft/Logistics Pipes/Nuclear Control and more!

• thank you kind sir ;) and one thing left to say :Greg Y U HIDE UR STUFF?

• Official Post

How about a recepie for ME-cells > cans?

How about checking Recipes first before suggesting? P.S. works also already for Lithium-Cells.

By the way, arent C-cells coalcells? If so, maybe just use them?

With the new Craftingtable you will be able to create Methanecells (Me-Cells) out of Coal- and Hydrogencells. But i have to make my awesome new Codeinvention first, before adding any kind of new Machine.

Another idea is using W-cells with reactor plating in place of copper platings to get orange reactor plating as Wolframium is incredibly heat-resistant. I don't like using cells with platings, maybe compressing lead and W cells to get something that can be used for crafting?
    1 lead per 1 plate to get 1 containment plate is really cheap,too. 4 lead is a bit more fair.

Maybe.

Another is using railcraft steel plates in place of reactor platings, or better - a high efficiency recepie (1 steel plate plus 2 copper plates = 2-3 heat capacity plates)

Maybe².

Btw how about making your own reactor components?/don't count coolant cells/

Like Nuclear Fuel or Neutronreflectors? (you said dont count coolantcells)

Chromium can be obtained by cooking iron ore with C - that calls for blast furnace, then combining with Al dust (I think it is same blast furnace cooking of ferrum-chromium with Al as fuel)

Well, i knew that already (I looked at Wikipedia for Chromesources before), but that would be too easy to do with the normal Macerator. /hint

thank you kind sir and one thing left to say :Greg Y U HIDE UR STUFF?

That people have to READ the Rules first. Lol.

And now i have to bug the IC²-Team with Wrench-Changes.

• but why should i read the installation notes when i know how to install mods? But its your mod so you decide how to set up things ;)

• Like Nuclear Fuel or Neutronreflectors?

With uum recepie for uranium > plutonium, we dont need other fuels. Plutonium gives heat, close to possible maintainable.If you would add new high-tech components, we may be asking for a new fuel, though. I still would love quad quad uraniumcell ^^
    One thing is, I thought - why the heck double cells require copper plating? they should require neuronreflector (the most basic one), so double and quad cells are not so easy-crafted.
    About components - I thought of advanced advanced heat exchanger (because AHE is close to just useless), which is 72 core exchange and 32 side exchange (so its 2 most used items combined, generally), advanced advanced heat vent which is stable 30 cooling, advanced overclocked heat vent (most expensive component), which is friggin 60 cooling with 100 core exchange, maybe heat vent with 20 core exchange 20 cooling, for fun.
    To get the idea of price, I think, that adv adv heat exchanger should be like 2 reactor heat exch + 2 overclocked heat exchangers + advadv machine plate (compressed advadv machineblock) + 4 adv curcuits, we craft 2of these things and then combine with 360k cooling cell, plus 6 compressed machine blocks. Max heating value is 30k.
    (sort of this level of price)
    Obviously, they are kind of expensive.

How about maikng industrial extractor?(just for eyes) You kind of have way too many things on centrifuge. (you cant centrifuge wood, you know :D )

I dunno, if I told you before, but curcuits should be crafted with BC lasers..they are just made for eachother. Maybe super effeciency recepie (double with redstone +20k energy, 4 curcuits with silver +30k energy
    Overclockers (I think) are more fit to be made on RC crafting table or with lasers, too.
    And maybe adding your own crafting table? something like computercube + laser + energy orb + curcuits? and EU fee for making super-advanced stuff ~_~
    and last more personal, than rational - can you please add fancy pink blocks of uum?:D by compressor

• Official Post

With uum recepie for uranium > plutonium, we dont need other fuels. Plutonium gives heat, close to possible maintainable.If you would add new high-tech components, we may be asking for a new fuel, though. I still would love quad quad uraniumcell ^^

Nope any Cell which is larger than 4 is denied (but not other kinds of Fuel)

One thing is, I thought - why the heck double cells require copper plating? they should require neuronreflector (the most basic one), so double and quad cells are not so easy-crafted.

Because it wouldnt make sense. That way you get a Singlecell, a Neutronreflector and another Singlecell.

About components - I thought of advanced advanced heat exchanger (because AHE is close to just useless), which is 72 core exchange and 32 side exchange (so its 2 most used items combined, generally), advanced advanced heat vent which is stable 30 cooling, advanced overclocked heat vent (most expensive component), which is friggin 60 cooling with 100 core exchange, maybe heat vent with 20 core exchange 20 cooling, for fun.To get the idea of price, I think, that adv adv heat exchanger should be like 2 reactor heat exch + 2 overclocked heat exchangers + advadv machine plate (compressed advadv machineblock) + 4 adv curcuits, we craft 2of these things and then combine with 360k cooling cell, plus 6 compressed machine blocks. Max heating value is 30k.
    (sort of this level of price)
    Obviously, they are kind of expensive.

Unless i accidently add something like that => Denied

How about maikng industrial extractor?(just for eyes) You kind of have way too many things on centrifuge. (you cant centrifuge wood, you know :D )

Industrial Extractor? I thought my Centrifuge is already that thing.

I dunno, if I told you before, but curcuits should be crafted with BC lasers..they are just made for eachother. Maybe super effeciency recepie (double with redstone +20k energy, 4 curcuits with silver +30k energy

I dislike the BC-Laser-System => Denied

Overclockers (I think) are more fit to be made on RC crafting table or with lasers, too.

Why that? They arent Plates, Rails or similar. And Laser + Coolantcell? No.

And maybe adding your own crafting table? something like computercube + laser + energy orb + curcuits? and EU fee for making super-advanced stuff ~_~
    and last more personal, than rational - can you please add fancy pink blocks of uum?:D by compressor

Electric Craftingtable, which is automatable, consumes Energy and needs additional Tools to function (unless you use cheap vanilly Recipes), comes when i finished my Over-30000-Machine-ID-Code (So i think this Weekend), because i dont want to start a new Block-ID.

• About cells and reflectors I meant crafting of double cells..copper isn't quite fit for that (but I may be mistaken)

Why do you deny new reactor components so..strictly? ~_~

I thought of something - when we stop reactor, we use graphite(?) rods for that. A new reactor chamber crafting component would make sense. Maybe 2 compressed carbon plates per 1 rod and 4 rods per chamber?

About fuels - there is not much to add to nuke reactor.. Some endgame fantasy-based maybe. I think, you can brainstorm your FusionR in matters of innovations, a lot can be added there.

I had an idea, which isn't tech at all and doesn't even fit in your add on, but maybe - some medicine and drugs? (chemistry tech tree is Involved)
    Good thing to add is red stone block and some storage for coal dust (maybe, battery-type item?)

• Official Post

About cells and reflectors I meant crafting of double cells..copper isn't quite fit for that (but I may be mistaken)

Why do you deny new reactor components so..strictly? ~_~

Note the "unless i accidently add".

I thought of something - when we stop reactor, we use graphite(?) rods for that. A new reactor chamber crafting component would make sense. Maybe 2 compressed carbon plates per 1 rod and 4 rods per chamber?

Since i will add new Elements, why not later?

About fuels - there is not much to add to nuke reactor.. Some endgame fantasy-based maybe. I think, you can brainstorm your FusionR in matters of innovations, a lot can be added there.

That has the consitence of my nightly Ideas. If i remember it then maybe.

I had an idea, which isn't tech at all and doesn't even fit in your add on, but maybe - some medicine and drugs? (chemistry tech tree is Involved)

Maybe later.

Good thing to add is red stone block and some storage for coal dust (maybe, battery-type item?)

But, but that would make my Quantumchest useless. D:

• I still use factorization barrels, they are quantinum chests made out of wood :D

How about "an idiot protection" for Fusion reactor? There is a specific amount of components that you need to supply to get profit - so, maybe modifying startup condition to have energy + N components?Or even, using that empty space below reaction scheme to write some numbers?
    And there is one thing I don't like - after fusion reactor finishes - all heat disappears. It should kind of stay heated for a while..maybe you will make some component, that will take EU and produce ReactorHeat at some fixed rate? Obviously, heating plasma in no cheap thing.

• Official Post

I still use factorization barrels, they are quantinum chests made out of wood

Guess from what i got that Idea.

How about "an idiot protection" for Fusion reactor? There is a specific amount of components that you need to supply to get profit - so, maybe modifying startup condition to have energy + N components?Or even, using that empty space below reaction scheme to write some numbers?

Idiotprotection? No way, idiots/derps shall learn out of their failures/accidents.

And there is one thing I don't like - after fusion reactor finishes - all heat disappears. It should kind of stay heated for a while..maybe you will make some component, that will take EU and produce ReactorHeat at some fixed rate? Obviously, heating plasma in no cheap thing.

Maybe later (i say that very often for considered Ideas)

NEW: A Donate-Link (That Button didnt work because HTML...). It's now free for all, to let their Money sink into it.

Edit: Thanks for the donation Kane but you already have a Cape :D