[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Only if Greg Demands for a ban but I rather think he just ask for sex slaves!

If I had an addon, I would just ask for noobs to toast, for sacrifices to the Almighty Dragon Lord! Or I could just generate power from their lightning rods, either way really.

EDIT: I'm not certain, but assuming you don't have a mac, I think you can just copy and replace newer Forge files on top of older ones and it will still work
    EDIT2: I forgot to tag that last edit with @above, or put a quote for reference purposes

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

Edited once, last by CrafterOfMines57 ().

• If I reinstall Forge - it may cause lots of problems (too much mod I have installed). But if I can fix it by replasing class file, or just install new version of mod - it will work? So I'll waiting for update.

What is your first language?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• @Greg What is the newest centrifuge recipe? Will you add a recipe for the old one on the wiki page as well, or will you just add the new one?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

What is the newest centrifuge recipe?

The one for Lapis, or the one for Sodalite (Lapisbyproduct) to be precicely.

Will you add a recipe for the old one on the wiki page as well, or will you just add the new one?

I did never change the Craftingrecipe for the Centrifuge. I just added advanced Oredict-Support to it.

V1.38a: Last Version for 1.3.2. I will begin 2.00a (amoung a few other things) for 1.4.2, tomorrow in the morning.
    Added special behaviours, better Textures, Bugfixes and much more to the Automationdevices, and yes the Translocatorfilter-Dupe-Bug is fixed now.

• Dammit, Greg, that word "precicely" doesn't work there :P
    You should say "To be precise..."
    Or "It should be done precisely"
    I told you that I'm a grammarfag (got insipired by Jack's YGS on youtube, gotta clean up the world 8o)

Anyways, will the latest version contain the Li-Battery recharging option and/or the fix for the chainsaw recipe?
    I just figured that those wood gas cells are the best way to start the game once you have the centrifuge. I'm so rich on fuel, it's ridiculous and those Me-Cells are the best to run the generator and/or the steam boiler from railcraft :)

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• can i put this mod on started world? this generate the ores? thx

You should really try something before posting. Of course it generates new ores. You don't need a new world you just need to explore further out and generate new chunks.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

Anyways, will the latest version contain the Li-Battery recharging option and/or the fix for the chainsaw recipe?

Yes, and i also fixed the electric Hoe.

I just figured that those wood gas cells are the best way to start the game once you have the centrifuge. I'm so rich on fuel, it's ridiculous and those Me-Cells are the best to run the generator and/or the steam boiler from railcraft :)

Try to produce Me-Cells with my electric Autocraftingtable. (to get one of the Tincells back)

@Everyone: Get your Stopwatches out, i now start to port to 1.4.2 from scratch. :D

• Yes, and i also fixed the electric Hoe.

Try to produce Me-Cells with my electric Autocraftingtable. (to get one of the Tincells back)

@Everyone: Get your Stopwatches out, i now start to port to 1.4.2 from scratch. :D

Are we there yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/me goes to bed before he gets beaten by DaddyTech

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

Are we there yet!!!

Yes, we are.

This is a BETA-BUILD:
    Oregeneration works fine. Some Rightclickactions of Items (Sonictron, Debugscanner, Dataorb) are broken.
    Some Items will no longer work after the next Update. I'm talking about: Dusts, Cells, Ingots, Circuitry and Gems. Basically all stupid Resource-ITEMS (not Blocks like the Ores). I recommend you, to not harvest Gems without Rockcutter or to macerate Bauxite, the Items they drop will no longer be valid in 2.00b.

• Nice job greg, nice job!

looking forward to the completed bug free version.

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Official Post

Nice job greg, nice job!

looking forward to the completed bug free version.

Most people know that Forge provides good compatiblity, BUT as i updated my MCP-Setup, guess what i got at normally used Functions: thousands of Errors due to changes. And now guess the Errorcount of ALL those Hacks i implemented: ZERO!!!

Now i have to update IDN-Crops and my Infinitewater-Fix.

• You put the version number in the zip file name!
    You broke the rule as you said you will never do that.
    Now you must ignore yourself :P
    Trolololo xD xD

P.S. Where do I find IDN-Crops and what's it for?
    P.P.S I asked you that already but it would really be nice if you made a UU recipe for chrome dust, just like titanium but sideways recipe.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

Edited once, last by SteveofDoom ().

• haha greg, im not much of an coder. i have 0 understanding of all that ;)

just wondering when ur mod will be base code ic2...... :)

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Hi, It's me again. New version is installed and problem changes only a little. Now when I start a new world - everything is fine, generation ends but at the end it gives me shutting down and this error.

what should I do? can it be by twilight forest conflict? or ruins?

• second part of error log: sorry it was too big)))