[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

Pyrite ore have no maceration/smelting recipe.

Yes, i know i just remembered it in the Bus.

Lithium Backback can charge only Tier I items (as Backpack).

Its the one Downside of it, but HEY, you need the Lappack to craft the Lapotronpack.

I got contaced by Slowpoke101 for the inclusion of the GregTech-Addon in the FTB-Pack. I gave him permission to do so. :thumbup:

• I got contaced by Slowpoke101 for the inclusion of the GregTech-Addon in the FTB-Pack. I gave him permission to do so. :thumbup:

WOOT :thumbup:

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• No wonder I saw him as a viewer of your profile, thats great. BTW, thanks for the help with the capes thing. Donation should have gone through, let me know if it did.

• I got contaced by Slowpoke101 for the inclusion of the GregTech-Addon in the FTB-Pack. I gave him permission to do so. :thumbup:

Hey! That's really sweet that slowpoke101 asked you about that! :D
    Maybe your IC2 addon would suddenly appear into the forgecraft server and some of the mod devs and a few popular youtubers(especially direwolf20) would be completely trolled because of the recipe changes of most of the IC2 machines. X3
    But who knows if that's going to happen or not. >3> Would be really awesome and hilarious if it does! XD

- Soldjermon

• Official Post

Hey! That's really sweet that slowpoke101 asked you about that! :D
    Maybe your IC2 addon would suddenly appear into the forgecraft server and some of the mod devs and a few popular youtubers(especially direwolf20) would be completely trolled because of the recipe changes of most of the IC2 machines. X3
    But who knows if that's going to happen or not. >3> Would be really awesome and hilarious if it does! XD

- Soldjermon

I know they use the Beta of the FTB-Pack so...

V2.03c:
    Various fixes
    Creativetab
    Added Saltpeter to the output of the Soulssand-Centrifugation

• Crash report with the last version 2.03B rest of the info in the log :rolleyes:

I connect the small electricbuffe to Firebox,CokenOven and Blast Furnace(single block ) put some item in the SEB and crash the game :whistling:

full log

http://pastebin.com/uVfzBL2d</a>

in that case work fine

The small electric buffer dont feed the IRON Tank of railcraft ( i try with water bucket and water cell )

Suggestion (is posible the player detector can by configurable (change the distance to detec the players ) ?

• Suggestion (is posible the player detector can by configurable (change the distance to detec the players ) ?

In game upgrade would be better no ? With EU cosumption and maybe a lower range by default ?

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.
    Please, give us a tool to mine the background wallpaper !

• Sorry for posting this again, but what is the problem here? This and ChargePads are the last two addons needed for me to complete my IC2 collection. I realize that ChargePads for 1.108 will be released in the next few days.

• A suggestion: a special block that is similar to nuclear reactors (actually is one) but takes EU to make plutonium, called a breeder. I know there are breeder class reactors, but this would have the sole purpose to create plutonium.Perhaps, (if possible) have plutonium a slight possible byproduct of uranium decay in the reactor (Like depleted uranium) Or if you want to go into more realistic terms, it can only happen if there is a deuteron reflector(another possible item) next to a uranium cell. A question, can you do this?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• You should probably change where it mentions that you will need something like redpower on http://gregtech-addon.wikispaces.com/Fusionreactor as with the buffers and translocators you can now automate it without redpower or BC.

a thing i don't like about that fusion reactor page on the wiki, is that diagram. You should take pictures of a set up in minecraft and put it in the page.

• Thank-you for not making this compatible with ID Resolver.</sarcasm>

ID Resolver is the only way I can get my host of mods to co-operate, without spending an exceedingly long time manually mapping out IDs manually. It's solved far more problems than it's created for me. I don't see the big deal with it. Note that I also have to contend with mods written for ModLoader, where they are not able to hook into the BlockID config.

Your error message suggests you've actually gone to the trouble of coding against ID Resolver. Just remove it, and then people like me will actually be able to see what this mod is about, rather than just not installing it.

• Thank-you for not making this compatible with ID Resolver.

ID Resolver is the only way I can get my host of mods to co-operate, without spending an exceedingly long time manually mapping out IDs manually. It's solved far more problems than it's created for me. I don't see the big deal with it. Note that I also have to contend with mods written for ModLoader, where they are not able to hook into the BlockID config.

Your error message suggests you've actually gone to the trouble of coding against ID Resolver. Just remove it, and then people like me will actually be able to see what this mod is about, rather than just not installing it.

How many mods do you have installed to where this would be such a major problem?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• GREG why is it i go away for a while (like 2 weeks) and you have soo many updates, you have done EXACTLY what i wanted to be done to ic2, item transfer without BC or RP2 (i mean i have BC 3 installed but still). you good sir are freakin awesome. :Matter: stacks for you

• Thank-you for not making this compatible with ID Resolver.

ID resolver is the thing that makes the problem, such as yours.

Edit: Greg, would you tell the young man (or woman) what you think of ID resolver.

• Official Post

A suggestion: a special block that is similar to nuclear reactors (actually is one) but takes EU to make plutonium, called a breeder. I know there are breeder class reactors, but this would have the sole purpose to create plutonium.Perhaps, (if possible) have plutonium a slight possible byproduct of uranium decay in the reactor (Like depleted uranium) Or if you want to go into more realistic terms, it can only happen if there is a deuteron reflector(another possible item) next to a uranium cell. A question, can you do this?

Make U-cells be crafted into U-238 Cells (To make plutonium), then just use a normal breeder.