[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• If that was for me then no, those don't really work when the highest EU outputting thing in your entire base is capable of just 128 EU :)

Eh, you might be able to get away with it, the loss is only 0.5 EU/block, and it rounds down. As long as you don't have loss in the other cables leading up to the machines, it should work and allow you to power just one of the machines at a time.

• Eh, you might be able to get away with it, the loss is only 0.5 EU/block, and it rounds down. As long as you don't have loss in the other cables leading up to the machines, it should work and allow you to power just one of the machines at a time.

the best way is to have different storage units for different machines since you can stop the storage unit from emitting eu if redstone signal is applied..
    EDIT: nvm..I didn't read it properly..

• Eh, you might be able to get away with it, the loss is only 0.5 EU/block, and it rounds down. As long as you don't have loss in the other cables leading up to the machines, it should work and allow you to power just one of the machines at a time.

Even if it would work (can I disable outputs of a spiltter cable individually?) then it would still mean I'd have to have a significantly bigger build instead of the current relatively compact one.

• Bigger? I was just thinking literally two splitter cables between your main power bus and the two machines. The splitters will connect to each other if they're next to each other, but they'll still act correctly. Power doesn't travel through machines, after all.

Like:

Code
    -----
    ||
    MM

Where the minuses represent the main power bus, the pipes are splitter cables and Ms are the two machines.

I'm not sure if the cables will trigger from levers on the faces of the machines, though I suspect not... so redstoning the cables will be a little trial-and-error, but not too bad. Maybe torches underneath turned on and off by levers to the sides.

• there are 4 threads that are bumped higher in the list than this one... Has that ever happened before??
    Oh wait, now its at the top again cause i posted this :D
    (Note: this was NOT a bump.... :whistling: )

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Suggestion (I'm sure you didn't planned it yet ^^): Advanced Miner (with Real Ideas, not a Miner using Mining Laser, simply going faster or on a bigger area)
    You've no Idea of what is pollution, but you think Miner isn't good enough for you ? Well, we've got your solution!

The Advanced-Water based Miner is an advanced machine that uses Water and toxic components to break stone. Then an integrated advanced-pump pumps (what a surprise) the mud you get under. It will consume 2100 EU/block mined
    Why is it better than a simple Miner ? Because it runs faster (1.5 the speed as breaking blocks, comparing with Diamond Drill in Miner), dig a bigger area (16*16, i.e a single chunk) [because at it will need additional structures, it would be UP if it dig only a 9*9 area, because it would be too long to dismantle to be useful), and has 2 specials useful features:

-By weakening the stone, it allows gas to move upward, where it can be harness by the integrated pump. Yes, you heard it right, this is Shale Gas (Methane cells or something else). From what will I get it ? Simply from stone (about 1/200). You'll also get already macerated stone, i.e Sand, HAYO! (sadly, energy gain using Blockbreaker is impossible, due to the fact adding 2100 EU + 208 EU makes 2308, wich makes more than 450 000 EU for 200 stone ... no, this is intended :D)

-By mining in a more proper way all Ores, it can sometimes output byproducts! We aren't responsible of the fact not using machine blocks casing will destroy these byproducts.

What will I need to run it ? That's easy. You need to constantly supply water (IC² pump is perfect for that) to the miner, to power it with about 64 EU/t , and feed it with Sand if you're a pincher, Acid if you're a good guy. Be advised using the first will increase your power consumption by 50%, and reduce your chances of getting byproducts. That's why we HIGLY recommend you to use our H-17 Acid (don't try to craft it yourself by using Gunpowder, redstone and glowdust, it's freakkin dangerous!). To get some, you'll need some machines blocks casing.

Now, how to craft this awesome Miner ?
    Simply like that:

:Intergrated Plating: :Advanced Machine: :Intergrated Plating:

:Advanced Circuit: :Extractor: :Advanced Circuit:

:Intergrated Plating: :Compressor: :Intergrated Plating:

Where :Extractor: is the pump and :Compressor: a normal miner.
    Of course, you'll get more awesome results using these pink machines blocks to upgrade it ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Greg, you never replied if there will be a portable charger like it was in the original IC.
    Will there be another source of chrome available Soon(TM)?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Yes, im suer one is coming S.O.O.N.
    (Someday Or Often Never)

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,

• Industrial Grinder and Sphalerite ore for a tiny pile

Ah thank you... though I figured it out by looking at the recipes in the industrial grinder lol.

Also Greg... I'm trying to stack all my Thorium cells but they aren't behaving. I take them out of the centrifuge and it stacks to 7 but leaves 1 behind, now that left over cell that is excluded from the stack is unable to stack with any other cells. So basically the Thorium cell stacking I believe is bugged.

Also Greg... I'm trying to stack all my Thorium cells but they aren't behaving. I take them out of the centrifuge and it stacks to 7 but leaves 1 behind, now that left over cell that is excluded from the stack is unable to stack with any other cells. So basically the Thorium cell stacking I believe is bugged.

I have had the same glitch as well

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I have had the same glitch as well

That is caused because they are noramly not stackable at all. But when they come out of the centrifuge, they have to be stacked so they fit in the centrifuge. When trying to out 2 of those "stacks" together, they bug out and stack together, except for leaving one behind. This glitch is also found with uranium cells.

• That is caused because they are noramly not stackable at all. But when they come out of the centrifuge, they have to be stacked so they fit in the centrifuge. When trying to out 2 of those "stacks" together, they bug out and stack together, except for leaving one behind. This glitch is also found with uranium cells.

Never seen it happen with Uranium cells, I've seen those stack to 64 without any problems.

mmmm guess I need to go nether mining... or go to a mystcraft age with hell biome.

• Tested @ newest version of 1.4.5, matter fabricator accepted Scrapbox without problem; but redstone wouldn't turn off the matter fabricator..

• He's talking about the matter fabricator, even with the newest version the redstone + matterfabricator doesn't work..

EDIT: you can always use a splitter cable to shut off the matter fabricator though..