[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Fuck you RichardG. It's like you're clenching your butt-cheeks together with all your might whenever someone mentions Gregtech. What's your fucking problem? You're like a fucking spoiled child screaming "DON'T LIKE WHAT I DON'T LIKE!" whenever you start typing with your dirty fingers.

Great idea! Let's try to convince people to keep this mod in FTB by insulting them! Why didn't I think of this before!? ಠ_ಠ

You're like a fucking spoiled child screaming "DON'T LIKE WHAT I DON'T LIKE!" whenever you start typing with your dirty fingers.

So you're different by saying "DON'T LIKE WHAT I DON'T LIKE YOU NOT LIKING!"?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

This guy is trying to show you his support to your addon, but sadly he's just creating hate :/

One has to do such things in a more polite Way, than just throwing insults at someone.

I've seen him registering, while browsing the Online-List, and immidietly PMed RichardG about that User (because of his Name).

Also I like Cats. Who would ever do such terrible things to kittens? ;(

• Like intended (also Electrolyzer and Centrifuge). There is a Config to turn that special behaviour OFF under "Features". Also this is mentioned in the Q/A.

I did that to let people make proper Workshops without stuttering Machines, otherwise there would be no reason to have a large Energy generation going except for Massfabrication.

Oh I see what my problem was, I assumed that a generator output 32 Eu/t for some reason. In actuality they output about 10 Eu/t. This made me think that despite getting a constant stream of power the machines didn't work as intended, when the stream they got was actually too small.

• There isn't a sharp enough spear to spear and roast this guy with. We may have to just lock him in a reinforced stone box until we find a EBXL tree to convert into a spear.

• Guys, I'm not certain, but just maybe there is a tiny chance that we might possibly have a troll in this thread.

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• To support GregTech. I simply did not care to join your ongoing dicklicking, cocksucking-circlejerk that was this thread.

Let's all support GregTech by insulting everyone in the thread! Great idea guys!

• I obviously created this account to create some sort of reaction but it was not targeted against you or anyone else except one person, dipshit. But with all the circlejerking going on you simply couldn't help yourself and had to defend the moderator to boost your e-penis. Am I wrong

How do you not see that you are not helping? The chances of keeping GregTech in FTB are not going to be improved if people see this thread and the first post they see is by some random idiot with a vendetta against a mod developer, how well do you think that will reflect against this thread in general?

• I'm laughing like hell right now, either way I don't think that this'll help a lot. I don't use any modpacks, I do everything myself so I don't rely on FTB and/or Tekk.. Clusterfuck pack.

@Greg:
    Were you planning on adding any new type of food? Something that saturates more than bread or meat would be nice, something industrial :P

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D