[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

i cant extract from electric crafttable piles of metals with logistics pipes - why?

It has an Input-Facing and an Output-Facing. You may choose the correct one for extraction.

Probably because of logistic pipes dupe bug.
    Greg may have disabled its "support", try BC wooden pipes + autarchic gates it may work

Me? I did nothing at all.
    Unless shooting him with my Mind Control Beam. :D

Why the fuck are all the latest IC²-Devbuilds crashing because of the Scaffolds?

• It has an Input-Facing and an Output-Facing. You may choose the correct one for extraction.

Me? I did nothing at all.
    Unless shooting him with my Mind Control Beam. :D

Why the fuck are all the latest IC²-Devbuilds crashing because of the Scaffolds?

Not sure I will see if I can bug Player/RG

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Why the fuck are all the latest IC²-Devbuilds crashing because of the Scaffolds?

Both the wooden and the iron scaffolds have the same internal name, and Forge doesn't like that anymore (presumably because it's trying to use the item name to check that everyone has the same blocks in the same places on things like connecting to a server). It was... entertaining to discover, particularly when I'd just been about to test a LiquidUU build for 1.4.6.

• RP2 Is out. I wonder how fast till we can nerf frames. Since they are beyond OPed I expect at least we go to space and gather materials for it ;) No seriously though I'm going to chime in and say I feel that its one the most over powered machines :)

The second this happens is the second I remove GregTech from my server and just make my own version of his mod, because frankly that'd be less work than trying to get the materials for his 'revised' recipes.

• That's already possible. The only missing thing is Redpower for 1.4.5. :D

V2.61c:
    Added Liquids for all my Cells except Carbon
    Electric Autocrafting is now only 2500EU per Craft (500EU for Dustpiler and Unificator)
    I think I fixed the Computercube-Access of the GUI for SMP (you know that internal Server Error, when you open the GUI of a ComputerCube, which doesnt belong to you)

Adding your liquids seems to have broken PluginsforForestry's new Liquid Roundup function.

Full report is too big for the non-pro pastebin but here's the Forge report: http://pastebin.com/QQgQpy7U

I know you're probably going to say "Not my problem, it's Plugins for Forestry", but I thought you might know something since Liquid Roundup's function to to catalog all the registered liquids.

I also posted on the PluginsforForestry page: http://www.minecraftforum.net/…2-open-beta/page__st__920

• If he really nerfed frame, there would be config option to disable it. IMO, just remove the add-on if you don't like it..

I like GregTech, though. Conceptually. But GregTech should stick to modifying GregTech. And nothing else.

• Official Post

I know you're probably going to say "Not my problem, it's Plugins for Forestry", but I thought you might know something since Liquid Roundup's function to to catalog all the registered liquids.

mistaqurs NEI-Plugin-Pack has that too, you just have to enable Debug-Mode in the general NEI-Config.

And in Case of Frames and Blockbreakers: Blockbreakers will get a Config (default will be OFF) to be more expensive and maybe also Frame Motors (still a Config with Default OFF).

• What does default off mean? By default GregTech should change it. I mean that is GregTech. Don't let whining kids change your mod.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Couldnt be worse than flowerchild and BTW, could it?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• What does default off mean? By default GregTech should change it. I mean that is GregTech. Don't let whining kids change your mod.

As mentioned by SpwnX, and by you previously, Eloraam really doesn't like changing anything in her mod and before you know it we could have another XyCraft-like issue here if it was left ON by default in the config.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• mistaqurs NEI-Plugin-Pack has that too, you just have to enable Debug-Mode in the general NEI-Config.

And in Case of Frames and Blockbreakers: Blockbreakers will get a Config (default will be OFF) to be more expensive and maybe also Frame Motors (still a Config with Default OFF).

Make sure that in the "hard" difficulty level both of these are ON.

This is important because if someone else is running a server on "hard mode", I'd like to know when I join that the operator actually means "hard mode" and I won't see 50 n00bs doing stupid stuff because it's allowed.

After all, with the latest RP2 build, a "chunk deleter" machine is now simple enough to build that almost anyone can do it. (the back and forth thing, plus certain bugs in 1.2.5, made them hard to build)