[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• As mentioned by SpwnX, and by you previously, Eloraam really doesn't like changing anything in her mod and before you know it we could have another XyCraft-like issue here if it was left ON by default in the config.

You guys know what I think. She will say "sue" "quit" and etc. I mean he has warnings and such and what hes doing is not stealing or using her code as far as I know. Maybe its time that someone retires ;) IDK. I just get beyond upset when people cry. if they don't like it they don't have to use it and yet this man here configs everything. To many people are entitled douche bags these days :(

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Better ask her first, before doing any compatibility with her mod..

Wish she asked me first before messing with the enchant system and giving heads for free. I have not touched the new RP but man respect to people who add configure options for things that can be considered heavy game breaking or modded.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• To quickly touch on this. The entire "raison d'etre" of that recipe was to have an expensive (relatively speaking) alternative to going to the nether in case someone happens to be really really unlucky in finding diamonds (Personally have in the last 3 genned worlds using metallurgy with doubled settings for base and a limited max diamond spawning y-level of 16). So please think about all the consequences before running through NEI and going "HURR DIS TOO EZ". Changing that recipe to anything requiring a machine that requires advanced circuitry completely nullifies the entire point of the recipe existing in the first place.

Same thing really goes for the gunpowder secret recipe. Also meant for those who either A) Don't have an established mob farm; B) Don't want to dick with creating one or C) Are a lame-ass playing peaceful instead of Hard (semi-joking here; the point still stands however).

• So, I'm still getting this crash, can someone help me diagnose and fix it?

So, I'm still getting this crash, can someone help me diagnose and fix it?

I got that same exact crash, then I updated NEI and CodeChicken core to the latest versions, and I had the latest version of Forge to start with, it went away after that.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• The problem is that:
    1: I am on the latest version for 1.4.5
    2: Which version of forge?

I'm currently using Forge version 6.4.0.395 with no problems.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• mistaqurs NEI-Plugin-Pack has that too, you just have to enable Debug-Mode in the general NEI-Config.

I think you may misunderstand me. It's not that Liquid Roundup isn't finding your liquids, it's crashing the game.
    It doesn't crash with version 2.61b, it IS crashing with 2.61c.

I have NEI debug mode turned on. (It must be on by default because I never touched it, but it's set to on in the the config.)

• Do you really think I dont read her twitter? I was checking eloraam.com everyday, to find out if the Site is finally no longer Database Erroring or Under Construction.

So, if you wanted that 1.4.5 version....

link removed, you are not allowed to redistribute rp2

• A few interesting cross-mod consequences to the new gas turbine;

Singularity compressors can supply at least 2 turbines with enough compressed air cells to run forever.

Pulverizers, thanks to dupe bugs, can provide enough saltpeter to supply, on average, 1.875 turbines with nitrogen forever, while also generating a huge amount of sand. (what a perfect matter fab combo...)

And even without dupe bugs, one can easily just macerate or pulverize cobblestone into sand, autocraft it into sandstone, and then pulverize that for the same yield, minus the excess sand.

Also, endermen farms can now be used as GREAT infinite power supplies, thanks to getting 5 nitrogen per 16 pearls.

• Official Post

Look, I agree the block breaker is "cheap", but I think you should just let her change it.

I vote for doing it. I am one of the few who enjoy a challenge and think every action should come with a cost or something. A chunk eraser is a tad excessive when you think of servers and the current cost of the frame designs. As always though, a config option helps those who complain.

I've been trying to get steve's carts to get a config option to adjust the operation cost but he refuses to. I think a top tier drill refilling itself with the coal it finds so you don't have to refuel it is a tad much. I know the cost of it is a lot, but once you get it, creative mode activate.

• Official Post

Dont worry, Nitrogen will get a bit more complex next time. Compressing Air -> Turbines is also very Fun, but you only get 200EU per Cell, so it's worse than a Watermill with 500EU (and since its made of 2 Windmills its even more expensive), I will maybe use Air as an amplifier for Gas Turbines and Diesel Generators.