[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Lets see what I have there in the Code...

Code
    GT_OreDictUnificator.registerOre("10kEUStore", new ItemStack(GT_ModHandler.getIC2Item("reBattery", 1).getItem(), 1, -1));

...You haven't installed IC² properly. That is the first Location, where a Nullpointer from an IC²-API call doesnt get caught (everything before that is hard enough to resist Nullpointers from the IC²-Item-API), and I highly doubt, that the reBattery has been renamed or removed from IC².

Tried removing IC from my mods folder and re-downloading the beta 1.112, didn't work. Checking if, after removing GT, if the RE-Battery's still there.

EDIT: Whoa. Got a crash from Advanced Solars. And then, removing everything IC2-related other than IC2 got me a Forestry crash, presumably because of the Electric Engines. Curiouser and curiouser. Perhaps there's a newer "open beta" thread than the one Mistaqur's Bitbucket page links to? I'm using 1.112.170-lf, tried re-installing after I saw your reply.

The only thing I can think of is some IC2 add-on having an item ID conflict with IC's RE-Battery. Which isn't right, since I got a crash from Mistaqur's NEI plugins and IC2 and, afterwards, removed only the plugins and the battery was there, all right. Trying ID Resolver just to be sure.

EDIT again: Not an ID conflict, ID Resolver didn't report any before I got the crash. I'll start complaining on the "open beta" thread.

Let’s play good guys against bad guys… Yes. Let’s play that. Are you ready? You’re the bad guy. And when you’re bad, you just run. That’s fine right? Well… Shall we play?

Edited 7 times, last by Craftiyan ().

• The absolute latest IC2 is 187, available here: http://141.28.27.36:8080/job/IC2_lf/?

• Just a simple question, is there any way how to get uranium to spawn more in chunks? Or any other way i can obtain more uranium w/o mining 100 chunks of blocks? I have looked through ic2 and gregtech configs, but i seem not to find it. And im asking cause i used mysticcraft generated worlds w/o dense ores and i put quarries there, just not no mess up my original world. And so i have mined 4 quarries max size allowed, i think it was 25 chunks each(max landmark blue laser showing when u put redstone torch next to it) and from layer 100 to bedrock in flat world. Math: 25x4=100 chunks from 100 to layer 1 and i got just 96 peices of uranium, that kinda seems like most rare resource in my world since i got like 5 stacks of iridium and 12+ stacks of diamonds and all other stuff.

• I'd like to point something out. There are 33 centrifuge recipes giving methane cells. Every recipes takes 25000 EU to create 1 methane cell. There are 2 exceptions from that. Both giving 4 methane cells by centrifuging rubber wood at a cost of 25000 EU. So basically, every 16 rubber wood pieces give us 155000 EU. That is a lot. And taking in to consideration how easy it is to acquire rubber wood, especially with forestry. In comparison to other methane giving recipes, this becomes a very overpowered way to get power.

• I'd like to point something out. There are 33 centrifuge recipes giving methane cells. Every recipes takes 25000 EU to create 1 methane cell. There are 2 exceptions from that. Both giving 4 methane cells by centrifuging rubber wood at a cost of 25000 EU. So basically, every 16 rubber wood pieces give us 155000 EU. That is a lot. And taking in to consideration how easy it is to acquire rubber wood, especially with forestry. In comparison to other methane giving recipes, this becomes a very overpowered way to get power.

Then nerf forestry. Considering Rubber tree sapplings are almost precious (to me), I wouldn't spend that much time and sapplings to get EU from Rubber wood. At least, add a special nerf if Forestry is installed.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• forestry has its own built-in nerfing. in the gamemodes configs. and frankly, methane is a little overpowered. rubberwood should not give as much, and it should take some energy to make it from carbon and hydrogen.

EDIT: it may be a good idea though, to have a config option to slow down the natural growth of plants, and maybe to disable bonemeal.

• Uhhm, the Forge-OreDictionary has entries for Wood and Planks, even for STICKS!!! If Buildcraft would use those, like IC² and every other large Forge-Mod does, then it would be possible to craft it using that Wood. And I made my Batbox from Fir-Wooden-Planks, so your argument is invalid.

Edit:
    V2.74d:
    New Material to build your Super-Safe Bunkers: Tungstensteel! But not just Tungstensteel, VACUUM HARDENED TUNGSTENSTEEL!!! Regular Vacuum hardened Steel, is one of the best Materials one can imagine. Many popular Space Stations have been made of it, like the infamous Death Egg, which fell 3 times back onto the Planet WITHOUT EVEN DENTING the vacuum hardened Outer Hull!!! Now combine that with the hardness of Tungsten, and you get a Material, which can resist explosions like Iridium! But not only that! Its awesome dark Blue look, and the possibility to combine it with Iridium to make it EVEN STRONGER, are perfect for building Bases of it!

Now, i want ftb to update greg-tech again... :wacko:

Question; Is this iridium-reinforced tungston steel stronger than iridium reinforced stone?

Could you update the recipe list with the dragon egg siphon and tungston steel?

EDIT: so, you get tungston steel, then vacuum hardened tungston steel, then finally combine it with iridium stone to get iridium reinforced tungston steel?

• It makes me wonder what is coming that we will need such high explosion resistance for. I mean, the iridium block was already enough to resist anything. by the way, the harder blocks should take a little longer to break. and +1 for reinforced doors. they are just so cool looking.

• That would be a huge waste of UU matter @above

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Hydrogen bomb soon, Greg?

Phish Hydrogen bombs are for sissy's what you want is a Fusion Bomb 8o

and to the guy talking about waiting for FTB to update their gregtech, don't wait for them, just toss the zipped updated gregtech from the download into the mod folder in the mod pack file.

• Phish Hydrogen bombs are for sissy's what you want is a Fusion Bomb 8o

and to the guy talking about waiting for FTB to update their gregtech, don't wait for them, just toss the zipped updated gregtech from the download into the mod folder in the mod pack file.

Actually, it is even easier. FTB has a built-in mod adder. just right click, go to edit modpack and press add mod and just select it the gregtech folder. if you are still using the old 1.4.2 beta pack, you may want to upgrade to one of the other packs.

• Actually, it is even easier. FTB has a built-in mod adder. just right click, go to edit modpack and press add mod and just select it the gregtech folder. if you are still using the old 1.4.2 beta pack, you may want to upgrade to one of the other packs.

Yeah, but take out the other GregTech first, or else you will get yelled at by the console.

"Why did you install my Addon twice? Remove the second gregtechmod.zip out of your mods-Folder, you need only one of them. And another Question: Why the Hack did Forge not detect that before me?"

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Phish Hydrogen bombs are for sissy's what you want is a Fusion Bomb

A hydrogen bomb fuses hydrogen in an explosive form (It is a fusion bomb)

@above you will not replace greg's insane physicist, Thut!

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Actually, it is even easier. FTB has a built-in mod adder. just right click, go to edit modpack and press add mod and just select it the gregtech folder. if you are still using the old 1.4.2 beta pack, you may want to upgrade to one of the other packs.

if you read what i posted here, dont answer, i found my mods folder... derp!