[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Anyone having issues with the Tiny Dusts not showing in NEI?

Also We found nasty dupe bug with the auto crafting table. It was pretty much duping MFSU's with the logi pipes. Might be logi at fault or GT or both, I'm not sure but I just disabled it and removed the block.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Anyone having issues with the Tiny Dusts not showing in NEI?

Also We found nasty dupe bug with the auto crafting table. It was pretty much duping MFSU's with the logi pipes. Might be logi at fault or GT or both, I'm not sure but I just disabled it and removed the block.

Tiny dusts were hidden since a while ago.. was requested by someone..

@Quarry-tiny piles, which dust?

• Tiny dusts were hidden since a while ago.. was requested by someone..

IIRC, mistaqur I believe.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

Anyone having issues with the Tiny Dusts not showing in NEI?

I have no Issues with that Feature. :P

Problem with Logistics Pipes, which has been stated to be fixed long time ago. I don't know why, but these Pipes can access invalid Inventoryspace aka Holoslots.

It'd be nice if there was a uu matter recipe for lily pads.

That would be a huge waste of UUM, but you are free to do so in the next Version (oops forgot to add it, then next Version, sorry ^^') after I fixed the new Explosion triggers for my Machines, if they are broken without Wrench. At least my new Machine is already working.

V2.75b:
    Added Chemical Reactor to combine the contents of 2 Cells. It uses the previously unused Texture from the Electrolyzer
    Added Explosions if you are stupid enough to break electrically charged Machines, not using a Wrench. WARNING: Explosions cause massive Chainreactions, which can wreck your WHOLE Workshop!

• Problem with Logistics Pipes, which has been stated to be fixed long time ago. I don't know why, but these Pipes can access invalid Inventoryspace aka Holoslots.

Thanks, I will write up a bug report for them tomorrow :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• LMFAO @ bolded part.

I expect to see lots of whining because of it :D

• Added Chemical Reactor to combine the contents of 2 Cells. It uses the previously unused Texture from the Electrolyzer

Will it be able to generate energy in some case ?
    I got an Idea: I think it would be fun using chemistry to create new cells out of things, then identify those with chemical reactions/measuring tools ... I thought something like the Thaumcraft Research, for the one you should test and test again some chemical products, and at the end, when you know what cointains one cells, it would give you some interesting bonus (alternatives recipes, interesting centriguge/electrolyzer recipes ...) but unlike Thaumcraft 3, I think the "research system", i.e what contains each components should be generated more randomly from list of possibilities, what would make it fun even if you've already played with it. The point is, what would be the components to test ? To me, that could be some special ore (nether quartz hasn't any use for now! ^^) or some plants loots ...
    I'm pretty sure I haven't been clear and this suggestion wasn't complete, but if you like the Idea I can develop it (but I guess if you understood the Idea and liked it, you'll implement it by yourself ^^).

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Edited once, last by MatLaPatate ().

• K yeah custom ore generation, but i didnt know did it or didnt it cover uranium spawns since i have made like 20x rich ore worlds for pure testing and still uranium turns out to be quite rare.

• Hmm I'm gonna take a wild guess here but... if you have redpower 2 installed the ore gen for Gregtech, mainly the sapphire and ruby ore spawns for gregtech are auto-disabled even though the configs are set for ore gen to true in the configs, so I'm guessing this means that it prefers redpower 2 ore gen? Am I correct with my assumption?

• I already mined a few of my own Sapphires in my legit World, they dropped RP-Sapphires as the OreDictUnification also applies to the drops of my Ores.

That's what I thought, I figured if both redpower and gregtech gem ores were both enabled that one or the other would drop one or the other and since it's a ore dictionary confined it doesn't matter and since that special option the gregtech configs for redpower is auto-enabled to true this is the case.

• Would it be possible to extend the Electric Craftingtable Oredict-Unification to Ores (not just Dusts and Ingots), so that you have the possibility to directly convert multiple kinds of an Ore into one kind, without having to macerate/smelt it before?

• There's something wrong in the eu requirement for methane.. you need 128000 to make 5 methane cells, 93000 to make 4 hydrogen cells, and 1000 to make one carbon cell..

So each methane cell is worth (45000*5 - 128000-93000-1000)/5 = 600 eu.. OMG..

EDIT: I know that 128000 is from approximate of 25000 * 5, but then..

• nvm, the tiny piles came from extra bees. But have you finally fixed the smelting variations greg?
    Every time I update GT I need to reconfigure my sorting system because other blocks and ingots are produced.