[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Does this happen in SSP too? I guess so, then please dont say its ONLY on Server.

"Only" 64 Cells? As far as I know the maximum StackSize in Minecraft is 64 (or 127 to be precicely).

I didn't know about SSP at the time because I didn't test it personally, I just had the report from one of my players on the server. Sorry about that, I give only the information I can directly confirm, I don't want to provide a misleading report. Plus it's a habit from too many years working in SQA writing so many bug reports, I only put the minimum information to recreate an issue. :(
    But I did test it again just now and it is the same in both SSP and SMP. Empty cells only go to the leftmost slot on the bottom and once it fills with 64, any extras are gone.

• Crash when using UUM-Assembler.

Are you 100% sure it's the UUM-Assembler? Nothing of my Addon gets mentioned inside the Log.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Yeah, I'm sure. When I'm trying to grab something from UUM-Assembler, game crashing. Not always.

Define "grab", because there are multiple ways to grab things:
    1. Rightclick on Machine
    2. Taking Item from GUI
    3. Taking Item via a Machine (Translocator/Transposer etc.) out of the Assembler

Is this happening SMP-only? If so, then I probably know what could've went wrong.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Jesus, stay away from the thread a month and it's like a whole new mod. Awesome stuff getting added I love it.

Did I understand correctly that your gems will automatically disable themselfs when RP2 is installed to make way for Eloraams gems? And those gems still have a chance of dropping the small chance drops too (like red garnet from ruby)?

• Jesus, stay away from the thread a month and it's like a whole new mod. Awesome stuff getting added I love it.

Did I understand correctly that your gems will automatically disable themselfs when RP2 is installed to make way for Eloraams gems? And those gems still have a chance of dropping the small chance drops too (like red garnet from ruby)?

Yes, if another Mod adds an Ore like that, and if my Addon doesnt have the Priority (Redpower has priority per default), then my Ores drop the Items of said Mod instead. You will ofcourse get the other Drops of my Ores, like the Garnet, too.

GregTech Website

• Meanwhile, a 64*128 Lava ocean averaging 10 blocks deep will provide 64*128*10/64*16 = 20480 Copper, plus 10240 Tin & Electrum, and more Tungsten than you are likely to find use for.

And 32 000 EU + 40*16 minutes=12 hours for 8 centrifuge, which is more expensive than a quarry ...
    Also, you're complaining, but with disabling some RailCraft Features (especially concerning carts and world anchors), you will HAVE TO LIVE IN THE NETHER, which is painfull (believe me, I do it ^^).

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Define "grab", because there are multiple ways to grab things:
    1. Rightclick on Machine
    2. Taking Item from GUI
    3. Taking Item via a Machine (Translocator/Transposer etc.) out of the Assembler

Is this happening SMP-only? If so, then I probably know what could've went wrong.

Second way.

And I've noticed something strange: crash happened in SSP, but it gives "server" crashlog.

• VIKTORIOUS DAY, A USE FOR NIKOLITE

i dunno what you're on about i use TONS of nikolite!

:Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field:

:Force Field: :Matter: :Force Field: Forcefields: the only place to keep UU!

:Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field:

• Any chance for fertilizer->saltpeter recipe in centrifuge or something.

Or just some additional ways to get saltpeter since it appears to be so rare it's seriously limiting ITNT production.

Or maybe some different explosives for the compressor that don't rely on gunpowder at all.

• i dunno what you're on about i use TONS of nikolite!

Just for my frame machine and sorting machine based system xD. (Because with GregTech, tin to Iron conversion is no longer available ^^). Now I could use Solar Pannels or AWESOME WINDMILLS to power TE machines and quarry but ... there is still much more Nikolite than I can use ^^.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Suggestion [Already made in Profile Tchat Networs but ... ]:
    I would like your addon to include a way to un-nerfed forestry related-recipes via configs [At least, makes some config just for Centrifuge recipes, or for all, so I could increase the Temperature needed to get Steel, and makes the user of my upcoming server unable to get it without using RailCraft at first ^^].
    Because of course recipes such as Rubber Wood giving methane and others are clearly OP with Forestry, but without ... Please give me back 4 Methane cells for each stack of Nether warts! xD. (you could also make it even better, or including mercury to the output ^^).

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• What is point of making nitro-fuel, since there is no gain in doing so?

What ? I thought 4 Diesel cells (about 1 500 000 EU I think) could give you 5 Nitro-Diesel Cells (5* 400 000 EU) with using some Coal, Hydrogen and Nitrogen ...
    But I don't know for IC²-Fuel.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Any chance for fertilizer->saltpeter recipe in centrifuge or something.

Or just some additional ways to get saltpeter since it appears to be so rare it's seriously limiting ITNT production.

Or maybe some different explosives for the compressor that don't rely on gunpowder at all.

Now I'm using enderpearl dusts (endermen farm in the end) to make K and N cells for saltpetre in the electrical crafting table..

Electric Jetpack? I think it's pretty normal, because it's a Low voltage device.

The post was edited 1 time, last by noskk ().

• I loved this at first, it gave me a bigger batpack and bigger EU storage blocks

now it's just turned into "oh hey, a recipe that's useful? I'm going to make it an end-game recipe only!"

you can NOT have possibly thought it through when you made steel THAT hard to produce

without railcraft (moderately difficult) or Universal Electricity (absolutely easy) I wouldn't have the steel reqiured to make the components to make the machines you require to make steel

BUT WAIT, DON'T I ALREADY HAVE STEEL?

• Make an industrial blast furnace tier 1 (the one with 34 standard casings, and put lava in the middle of that 3x3x4 box to get additional 500 heat capacity -> not in wiki).. I did it that way without any railcraft blast furnace, I don't even have any railcraft blast furnace now..

Don't worry about your 34 standard casings being useless after you replace it with the reinforced one, you can use it for the industrial grinder, sawmill, implosion compressor..