[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Get some olivine ores (silktouch) :D, I. grinder-> emerald dusts ahaha

haven't ventured into the end yet... need to find myself a stronghold... I could if I really wanted to use a good deal of my basalt to grind down and extract olivine dust from it and then implosion compress the dust into gem form but that would be very costly in industrial tnt. I'll just have to grin and bear with it and make that cow farm and steal those two villagers I found lol

• AH ok, I don't really use the emerald gem, and only use the emerald dust for data circuit. Well, then it's better to make villager breeding area :).

• maybe this has been said before, but 293 pages is a lot to go over so here it is.

I came back here to see if there was an update to download. Greg says no version numbers on the most recent download.

How do I know if I have the most recent. I download, get no version number, and look back two weeks later and no new version number or date the new link was put up.

Im not BITCHING I swear, just wondering if anyone else sees something i dont, or knows away to tell other than setting up a server and seeing if lets me join

• download the mod and then open the package, you'll see a file called mcmod.info, open that with note pad or any other note pad type program and it'll have the mod version number. Greg updates very often, I've noticed at least an update or 2 ranging between 1-3 days apart, most have small bug fixes in them but its still worth updating to the latest build he releases.

• open the gregtechmod.zip, open mcmod.info

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Your crazy explosion mechanics ignore cable levels. I was testing the power, and hooked up an MFE to an Industrial Centrifuge via ultra low current cable and it still blew. Shoulda just fizzled the wires, unless that's intended.

• Greg... did you change the sand to sandstone compressor recipe? Because I have this feeling that this is something you would do...

• Yes, it's changed so that you can't get infinite sand with the pulverizer sandstone-> 2 sand, but you still can get sand from macerating cobblestone (but at least you need some eu here)

The post was edited 1 time, last by noskk ().

• So I'm finally nearing the stage of fusion. Anyone have any tips and advice? My End is locked so I have had to do this the slow and painful way :)

Also can a Fusion reactor blow up in anyway? Not sure if I should in case it in anything heh.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• So I'm finally nearing the stage of fusion. Anyone have any tips and advice? My End is locked so I have had to do this the slow and painful way :)

Also can a Fusion reactor blow up in anyway? Not sure if I should in case it in anything heh.

if it was possible for it to explode I would expect it to leave in place of your house a smoking crater filled with what's left of your stuff in molten form :D I mean it's a fusion reactor, if it's containment is breached it would make sense that it would give off a big boom just like the nuclear reactor except that the area of effect would be much more massive.

• not really. There might be some melting of stuff nearby, but the reaction stops as soon as containment is breached, so a large explosion is unlikely.

I don't think it will blow up, but you can be electrocuted to death if you are near the fusion reactor without any armor (no idea if it's due to the superconductor wire or the fusion coil)..

Iridium is not the limiting factor, so locked "the end" won't affect much.. However, Chrome is..

• the superconductor wire will electrocute you, even in a quantum suit. also, I believe she is referring to the end stone allowing you to get large amounts of helium-3, so you don't have to use titrium.

• So what is the best setup for my first fusion reactor. Like most people I will be tight on resources. Chrome such a fucking rare resource on my server. Only Ruby's and Redstone hehe.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Hey Greg, I am wondering why the Hydrogen Cells only produce 15k Eu in the Gas turbine, when I pump water into my Industrial Electrolyzer, It cost me 93K Eu to make 4 Cells which then will only produce 60k in my gas turbine, A net loss of 33k EU!!! Could you please do something about this? Also, about the Railcraft blast furnace, no one ever got back to me about why it can smelt aluminum but not titanium even though the temperature to smelt titanium is less then aluminum, I understand that smelting titanium with a Railcraft blast furnace is going to make it easier to obtain titanium, but in all fairness it still requires a trip to the nether or a mass fab to make a Railcraft furnace, and it only runs on charcoal or coal coke so its not like every one and their brother could accumulate stacks of titanium.

I hope someone reads this lol

• Not so seeing how you centrifuge yellow garnet dust to get it and you can get yellow garnets by using a fortune 3 enchanted pickaxe on sphalerite ore. I just came back from a nether run and managed to get a stack of the things.

If you have fortune 3, sure. Either way though, it's 1.5 stacks redstone or just over half that in yellow garnets. You get a lot more redstone per redstone ore, but sphalerite generates in huge clusters... it might be better than I thought it was.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.