[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• How about this. Delete the end folder from your server files. Go into the Gregtech config and disable generation of ALL ores that are in the End. (sodalite, olivine, tungstate, sheldonite). Disable the dragon egg power siphon. Now you can freely let your players go to the End, since there is nothing there that will benefit them more than normal.

I know how to do that and fix it. I just choose to take the challenge :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• :Lava Cell: kane: if you have that many resources, and thorium supplies are not an issue, try a wall of these: Thorium Reactor

If plutonium supplies get to that point: Plutonium Reactor

If you make two walls of these with a wall of tubes in between and power extraction on the outsides, you get almost as high a power density as that tower cooled design, but minus the cooling tower.
    You can extract power out one side, and have the other side auto fill with tubes (thorium doesn't drop depleted cells does it?)

The cooling tower design I use (I have a plutonium based design similar to what you linked) has 4 single chamber reactors with a tube in the middle shaped in a + with electric translocators attached to each reactor to remove the cooled cell. Each reactor has the following setup: Cooler This is the most space efficient cooling tower design I have so far (might be able to do better, but not sure) Takes a lot of reactors to set up, use that thorium design instead until you start to run out of thorium, then move most of the reactors over to a cooling tower, and the rest to high power reactors.

:Intergrated Plating: :Reactor: :Intergrated Plating:

:Reactor: :Empty Cell: :Reactor:

:Intergrated Plating: :Reactor: :Intergrated Plating:

where :Empty Cell: is a RP tube and :Intergrated Plating: is a translocator.

For power until you need it as coolant use this:

:Lava Cell: :Reactor: :Glass Fibre:

:Reactor: :Empty Cell: :Reactor:

:Glass Fibre: :Reactor: :Lava Cell:

:Lava Cell: is a column of jacketed redstone, as appears redstone tubes do not work. screenshot of a 3 tall column of this: imgur
    I do not have LP installed, but if i did i would use that to keep that chest full of thorium cells.
    This might not be as much power density (468EU/t in a 3x3 cube w/ thorium, 1200 with plutonium), but it has the advantage of being able to convert it into a cooling tower without moving the reactors.

The post was edited 9 times, last by Thutmose ().

• Warning: The Translocator can accept EU from the Sides. If you put it Sideways next to a Reactor, or disable the Energyoutput of the Translocator, you will get an Explosion with any LV-exceeding Reactor!

I'm currently working on the flammability of my Machines, so you may watch out for any Fire Sources in your Factory/Workshop and block them off. But dont worry, If your Workshop catches fire in the next Version (2.77c), then nothing should explode. That will be added in Version 2.77d!

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• This is why for the one that produces power I completely removed them, the setup that has them touching the sides of the reactor does not produce any power at all, it is just a cooling tower.

The idea is to use the second example as power until you upgrade it to the first example to use as a cooling tower for another reactor elsewhere.

Warning: The Translocator can accept EU from the Sides. If you put it Sideways next to a Reactor, or disable the Energyoutput of the Translocator, you will get an Explosion with any LV-exceeding Reactor!

I'm currently working on the flammability of my Machines, so you may watch out for any Fire Sources in your Factory/Workshop and block them off. But dont worry, If your Workshop catches fire in the next Version (2.77c), then nothing should explode. That will be added in Version 2.77d!

• Warning: The Translocator can accept EU from the Sides. If you put it Sideways next to a Reactor, or disable the Energyoutput of the Translocator, you will get an Explosion with any LV-exceeding Reactor!

Why would machines made of iron be flammable again?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Why would machines made of iron be flammable again?

Did you never see a burning Toaster?

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• So they will burn if you continuously use the machines without any cooling phase? That will make fusion reactor and other GT machines automation more complicated..

Btw, is it true that chrome bee was added into xbee? I'm too lazy to update xbee and forestry..anyone know about it?

• So they will burn if you continuously use the machines without any cooling phase? That will make fusion reactor and other GT machines automation more complicated..

Not because of missing Coolant. Just if you set one of them on Fire via Flint and Steel or Lava.

Btw, is it true that chrome bee was added into xbee? I'm too lazy to update xbee and forestry..anyone know about it?

I think yes. Etho mentioned them once.

GregTech Website

• I dont see any product from Extra bees for chrome (Also iridium has been removed)

I think im running the latest version 1.4.9.26pr

• Ah ok thanks, actually the ruby bee is enough for chrome production. And you can make platinum bees now (it's fixed) so still.. 8 Pt-> 1 Ir..

EDIT: Now I'm tempted to restart my world and breed bees to the max LOL.. don't even need to create the matter fabricator anymore ahahah

EDIT2: Or probably I need to.. for titanium..

The post was edited 1 time, last by noskk ().

• Yep thats what I was thinking. With the T2/3 (I forget which teir.. The last one) of extra bees machines if you put the time in you can get some fairly juiced up bees that produce at fast speed come rain hail or shine.

• V2.77c:
    Fixed many minor Bugs.
    Fixed some Recipes.
    Made Machines able to catch Fire, but they won't burn away (they will just burn forever like Netherrack). But as I said, I will let burning Machines randomly explode in the next Version.

GregTech Website

• ~Btw, is it true that chrome bee was added into xbee? I'm too lazy to update xbee and forestry..anyone know about it?

I just checked the latest at time of posting version of xbees, and no, there isn't. But on the upside, Platinum Bees can be bred now. And Invincible(which gives Tungsten). Plus one can get Ruby Bees which have a specialty comb which gives(every 50.9 minutes) a tiny pile of ruby dust. So one can get Chrome from bees, but it isn't a dedicated bee yet.

And Kane, the Platinum Bee requires Ender Bees, as do many GregTech bees from xbees, so they will be impossible to get without access to the end.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• please see the bug.
    deleted your mod and everything was fine.
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/…e__st__6400#entry20501768
    and down the page, I have screenshots showing others.

I won't help with simple ID-Conflicts, as mentioned in my Thread.

Any plans to make the distilation tower compatible with bc liquid pipes or tc liquiducts any time soon?

Define "Soon". Lets say I will do it in a random Moment.

GregTech Website

• Made Machines able to catch Fire, but they won't burn away (they will just burn forever like Netherrack). But as I said, I will let burning Machines randomly explode in the next Version.

That's cool ^^. Now I've a weapon more to destroy my oponent's bases ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Redundant post is redundant, but how the ??? do i delete it? The delete button doesn't work...

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!