[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Is Sulfuric Acid Cell only from distillation Tower now? Meaning can't make batteries anymore without doing the oil stuff?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• You can still make single used battery from mercury, sulfuric from oil is just a bonus (since oil is really a early-middle gameplay power system, unless you make the oily bee from XB).. but then.. distillation tower needs advanced casings lol..

But it would be good if there was a way to convert sulfur dust to sulfuric acid.. and most process release heat (shouldn't require any eu).. except for the burning of sulfur to SO2..

The post was edited 4 times, last by noskk ().

• ah lol, I thought you were talking about the single used battery recipe from sulfuric acid .. lol oh well my bad..

Yeah before it was sulfer now you can take sulfer make the one kind of cell but you can't convert that into the next cell and its what he decided for re-bat.. So the only way to do re-bat from what I can see is oil.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• To agree with above posts, the double re-battery recipe needs a change. The sulfuric acid cell requires a distillation tower, which in turn requires 2 sets of 4 advanced machine blocks. That chrome is very expensive, and would probably be considered mid to late game, at which battery(s) would be fairly useless. The sulfur dust recipe was just fine as it was. please re-implement the old recipe or add two new recipes to the chemical reactor so that we can make sulfuric acid.

• Does anyone happen to have a decent custom oregen config somewhere that wouldn't spawn n+1 different types of same ores all around the place while still being decently balanced?

• On completely clean configs in the most recent update, crafting a steel machine hull gives you a titanium hull (titanium hull crafting also gives you a titanium hull as it should). This isn't that big of a gamebreaker since they're interchangable anyway, just a heads up.

• To agree with above posts, the double re-battery recipe needs a change. The sulfuric acid cell requires a distillation tower, which in turn requires 2 sets of 4 advanced machine blocks. That chrome is very expensive, and would probably be considered mid to late game, at which battery(s) would be fairly useless. The sulfur dust recipe was just fine as it was. please re-implement the old recipe or add two new recipes to the chemical reactor so that we can make sulfuric acid.

Finally someone supports my suggestion :D
    They really ain't needed in the late game that much as you can make a ton of Thermals or even a fission reactor. I got a Dragon Egg Energy Siphon pretty early as I wanted to get 1 out ASAP.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Does anyone happen to have a decent custom oregen config somewhere that wouldn't spawn n+1 different types of same ores all around the place while still being decently balanced?

for dealing with the mods that COG already has presets for, at the world creation screen you can disable generation of specific ore types, so you could just turn off all of the spares.

• Finally someone supports my suggestion :D
    They really ain't needed in the late game that much as you can make a ton of Thermals or even a fission reactor. I got a Dragon Egg Energy Siphon pretty early as I wanted to get 1 out ASAP.

I'm totally supporting your suggestion too :D

• How can I disable the unification of TE sawmill secondary output (sawdust) to wood pulp?
    My setup relies on the sawdust->compressed sawdust->charcoal line, but the wood pulp I get now cannot be changed to charcoal. Also it can only be compressed via an EU powered compressor to the wood plate, while the sawdust could be converted entirely via MJ.

The config, which normally is the answer to anything, currently doesn't have an option to disable that particular unification (or I just didn't see it).

(This with GT 2.77f in FTB-MindCrack v8.0.1)

• good morning.

I want to make a bug report:

I have testet in
    Version: 2.75d (MC 146_V2.75d) / Minecraft 1.4.7 / SMP and MMP
    Version: 2.77g (MC 146_V2.77g) / Minecraft 1.4.7 / SMP

I fill the Matterfabricator with the RP-Manager (with scrap) and EU from SuperCondensator
    The Matterfabricator is full with Scrap and full of EU but produce not Matter.

Screenshot:

Who can help me fix the problem? Please.

Sorry for my bad english.

• Thats the Manager. The Manager emits Redstone, what is disabling the Matterfabricator. Eloraam should make her Manager not outputting Redstone in the Direction it is facing. Same with Regulator.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Set the mode on both managers to the little yellow dot with the circular arrow instead of the yellow dot with the straight arrow into a red line. If the matter fabricator receives a redstone signal it will cease to operate, and that's your problem. (Just tested this in a test world, works perfect with both managers in the circle mode instead of the straight arrow one)

EDIT: Bah! Ninja'd by Greg himself

• Hi! I've install NEI with plugin. But if i am added GrechTech addon to my klient, NEI will become crazy! In most of recipes is lot's of variants to craft. That's good,that's doing Gregtech. But NEI changing recipes automaticly too quick! I can't craft anything when there's 15 different recipes and they changed every 1 sec! Can you know how fix it?

There is my problem in a videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9BhlJjkdw4