[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• you need to enable overwriting of recepies in the TE config now

Your "now" is a little bit too early. V2.77h (just released), uses the TE-Overwrite properly, while V2.77g introduced a default false Config for the old Recipe Hack.

GregoriusT, if you consider this stupid suggestion, also think about halving all green gen outputs ok ? Of course without config to disable it ^^./Clearly ironical, I'm laughing at this guy, don't consider it lol.

Yes, the point of a Config is being configurable. That Guy was irrelevant.

V2.77h (a new World Record for minor GT-Releases, HAYO!)
    Added config to disable the craft of Enchantment Tables (Books from Dungeons, Villagers and Anvils are then the only way to enchant Stuff).
    Added a few reverse Recipes for a lot of things. (even redstone Torches, with the TE-Sawmill)
    Added chemical Recipe for Sulfric Acid
    Fixed Liquid Transposer not recognizing some of my Cells, as I register other Mods Liquid Containers in postload (and since I load after TE, the Liquid Transposer has no way to see my registration). I add the Recipes manually now, to make sure everything works.
    My Recipe Adders now use the Overwrite-Parameter of Thermal Expansions API, what means that you now have to update TE for my Recipes.
    My Adv-Config has been improved in general, and is now pretty much Exception proof.
    Changed the Quantum Chest Texture, to look more like the old Personal Safe (before the awesome Safe Model)
    Scrapboxinator now just lets non-Scrapboxes go through
    Added the MOST AWESOME SCRAPBOX DROP EVAR
    It is Scrap, with a >60% Chance! (I needed to seriously nerf that mechanic a bit)
    Fixed quite a few Bugs.

The Reason for this to be again a minor Update is, that I didnt add any of the planned Machines for the next real Update. Currently I will implement one of these 3:
    Safe, which accepts automation Input.
    Electric Liquid Transposer (but only to fill and empty Cells/Capsules/Bottles/Buckets, nothing else)
    Sided Inventory Manager (And an Autocrafting Table Mode for the same Process), to make Self-Resolving Chests for example (means you put for example small Dusts into the Chest and they automatically get piled up via Autocrafting Table).

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Electric Liquid Transposer (but only to fill and empty Cells/Capsules/Bottles/Buckets, nothing else)
    Sided Inventory Manager (And an Autocrafting Table Mode for the same Process), to make Self-Resolving Chests for example (means you put for example small Dusts into the Chest and they automatically get piled up via Autocrafting Table).

Either of these would be a win! But if the TE liquid transposer now works with your cells, then do the Sided Inventory Manager first.

• Either of these would be a win! But if the TE liquid transposer now works with your cells, then do the Sided Inventory Manager first.

I think I will do the Safe first (very simple to do). Then directly after it, the Inventory Manager.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• The answer is not nerfing but buffing everything ;), Lets not go all nerf happy on to many vanilla mechanics. People still need some kind of basic structure. Best to make drills more usable eh?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Why do the storage units have a wrench loss percentage? Vanilla IC2 storage units don't have that and it would really be nice if you removed that.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Why do the storage units have a wrench loss percentage? Vanilla IC2 storage units don't have that and it would really be nice if you removed that.

Really? They dont have that? Must be a Bug of IC². :P

Just take the Electric Wrench at lossless Mode.

GregTech Website

• Sorry to repost the same thing, im guessing you didnt see it last time I posted.

Can you please make grinder accept liquid mercury via pipes? It would save a lot of hassle with not having to do it all with cells.

Also I know you said it doesnt support it "yet" but would be nice if you made distillation tower take oil via pipes because as it stands the tower is pretty useless.

• Why isn't this mod a part of IC2 by default? I know silly question, probably asked a million times already.

Because tons of guy don't like nerfs from GregTech ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Really? They dont have that? Must be a Bug of IC². :P

Just take the Electric Wrench at lossless Mode.

There is one thing good about that, it's that you already have a lot of power so it's no worries about using 10k EU :D
    If it was something cheap and simple like a batbox it would be really shit.

EDIT: When you mentioned that, you could add Omni Wrench compatibilty. That wrench is always in lossless mode, costs 2 diamonds but it's totally free to remove solars and lose no materials :)

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Just wanted to let you know that your default block ID assignment in your latest version for the new block (I:Block2=4057) conflicts with the block ID used by Shedar's nuclear control (ID 4057)

• Hello Greg, Thanks for this recipe:

The next thing I wanted to point you out to is this short video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQi4txmUKJA

I fine the I.D.S.U Is useless almost as useless as the adjustable storage unit but at least they have an okayish output even though they store 100mil EU power. The problem with the I.D.S.U is not just the output so if you changed it to even 10k it's more about adjusting the power output but also adjusting the packet output. This might be to challenging for a programmer to do but it be amazing have a proper transformer like an adjustable one. Where I could say you know what output 5120 in 160 packets (32 eu/t)

Makes even more sense since most of GT stuff runs on 32/128.. Be nice to just be able to feed 32out on all my stuff and feed my factory right.

Then it actually makes some of this stuff a bit more useful. At this point I say the I.D.S.U has no uses besides a mobile base and once your at this point anyway's... Just setup a frigan fusion reactor at the mobile base its almost cheaper hah.

so 2 points:
    Not enough power output
    No way to decrease the output but increase the packets.

• I think it should output 1kk You should have to build enough transformers to convert that down for your purposes. Plus it involves a big machine that takes up an entire room, which is cool.

• I think it should output 1kk You should have to build enough transformers to convert that down for your purposes. Plus it involves a big machine that takes up an entire room, which is cool.

Or something at least haha. Right now its just useless. I like the idea of what I want but I find having to many transformers does not always work right. I think its the stupid enet coding.

• Woot! DW20 Spolight for Modular Powersuits! Adding new mod to minecraft right now!

Taken directly from the minecraft forum post: "(Note that UE or IC2 will make the component costs roughly 8.74x more difficult to acquire. GregTech recipes are estimated to be 376x harder.)"

GregTech recipes are estimated to be 376x harder.

376x harder

I guess this is Greg Tech.