[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Why is this not already in the game :)? Oh Right Magical Blocks. :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Tritium is made (In the most efficient way) using neutrons to bombard Li6, creating H3, He4, and MeV.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Tritium is made (In the most efficient way) using neutrons to bombard Li6, creating H3, He4, and MeV.

Well, we do have Lithium, and a chemical reactor, but I think it just would feel weird needing to find clay to run a fusion reactor...

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• You would need to put it into a breeder reactor instead of depleted cells. I'm not sure if the reactor api would allow that, though. Also, lithium can be found in small quantities in ocean water. perhaps it could be obtained through a centrifuge recipe.

• I know that you was talking about the Liquid one, but really setting up a good MJ power source to power a quarry at descent speed requires lots of automation. Setting up a Energy Tesseract and a Ender Chest (or a Item Tesseract) can make things a lot easier. I might even post a screenshot of a super compact design, I don't know. And, in the future, you will have to supply power to the frequency to be able to transport items, so in the end it might be just the same thing. King Lemming said that in Soaryn's latest stream.

And btw King Lemming (if you're still here), I'm havin a issue with Omnitools. It seems like I can't wrench ci2 machines. The block drops a fake Item Entity and it disappear, but it's still there! Any help?

What version of OmniTools are you running? This shouldn't be an issue anymore. No promise that it works with GT stuff, as I am only using the standard IC2 wrench API.

• Is there anything to change in the config to prevent your machines from disappearing when I accidently left click and punch the machine? They disappear permanently and I just accidently punched it.

• Is there anything to change in the config to prevent your machines from disappearing when I accidently left click and punch the machine? They disappear permanently and I just accidently punched it.

err trun off your creative mode? shouldnt beable to break any thing normaly with 1 hit. thats only a creative mode function

• err trun off your creative mode? shouldnt beable to break any thing normaly with 1 hit. thats only a creative mode function

I'm not in creative mode. With most recent update I can break machines in one hit now regardless of tool in survival mode. They also explode too but I was able to turn that off. This is only on Greg Tech machines.

Testing more it also happens on superconductive wire and just about every single greg tech machine.

• What version of OmniTools are you running? This shouldn't be an issue anymore. No promise that it works with GT stuff, as I am only using the standard IC2 wrench API.

Using Omnitools 2.2.3. Really old version...

EDIT: Updated, everything working properly, and working on Greg Tech Machines.

• I've been thinking (Again). How about a cheaper generator recipe using invar? say, 5 invar, a furnace and a battery. or even just 8 invar and you still save a bit of iron. Also, Is it possible for you to add custom railcraft turbine rotors? It would be cool if you could add a magnalium rotor that is more efficient but less durable, or the same but cheaper.

• No, I think it is, considering all of the alternative, cheaper recipes that he adds. The main thing is they require more infrastructure, thus extending the tech tree.

While I'm posting, I might as well complain about uranium centrifuging. By centrifuging uranium dust, the total amount of energy you extract from the given amount of uranium is about doubled, however, by instead using a breeder, which is mutually exclusive with centrifurigation, you can multiply it by 8 times. This basically means that centrifuging uranium for plutonium and thorium is a very bad idea. It would be far better if it gave dusts instead of the cells, thus making the products stackable, and allowing you to still use a breeder In order to prevent dupe issues however, you would have to separate uranium ore dust and refined uranium dust. This would make sense anyway, as it is silly that you need to use a compressor to refine uranium, when in the real world you use a centrifuge.

• I've always wondered why you would compress the dust, but then again, we are talking about vanilla IC2, there are limits to what is do-able with those machines. I suppose it was to compress uranium into reacting rods, but still.

• Your last pastebin contained the "read timed out"-Error at the end, meaning that either the Server crashed or the Internet broke down. However, my Minecraft takes less than one minute to load, and I have a very large bunch of useless Mods installed. I have once experienced a small Problem, which caused my MC to not load at all while being connected to the Internet (strangely only 2.77f all other Versions dont have that Problem), maybe updating helps.

V2.78a:
    Added the Advanced Safe. The only things which should be able to break that, are the Wrench (if used by owner) and TNT. Admins CANNOT open those Safes, like the IC²-Safes. If they want to get the Stuff out of other peoples Safes, then they must use TNT to break them. You can use Automation to input Items.
    Fixed a few minor Bugs
    Added the GUI-Texture of the planned "Inventory Manager"

Last versions downloaded, and it shows I still have the problem.
    http://paste.ubuntu.com/1595913/
    At 4770 lines.
    TreeCapitator mod was having this problem, however if I disable this mod update check, this problem has disappeared.
    Did this gregtech mod every game loading will check versions?

• Hello there i have a long running problem when i'm going to the end minecraft freezes both on server and on client and do not unfreze after time i think this is becouse asteroids generation but who knows and probably there is a fix 150pages back but i'm to lazy to search it os can someone help me?
    And btw ModularPowersuits with gregtech is awsome and ewery upgreade feels like big achevment)
    p/s.sorry for my bad english

• Blocks breaking instantly? Oh, must be a side effect of making private Blocks unpickaxeable. Will be fixed.

And yes, GregTech connects to my Dropbox to get the Cape List. Turn the Capes off, and wait for the next Version (as I then turn the download of that list off, if the Capes are disabled)

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• @CrafterofMines, the use of clay in the fusion reactor has been used before, In Kent's Rocket Science. And the need for clay would bring awareness for its existence. I know a few people who don't even know how to find or what clay is.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Blocks breaking instantly? Oh, must be a side effect of making private Blocks unpickaxeable. Will be fixed.

And yes, GregTech connects to my Dropbox to get the Cape List. Turn the Capes off, and wait for the next Version (as I then turn the download of that list off, if the Capes are disabled)

Thank your help. Dropbox is blocked if directly connect it in China.

• Thank your help. Dropbox is blocked if directly connect it in China.

Dropbox is blocked but this Forum isn't? Interessting to know, that nobody mentioned anything, what is against the chinese censorship until now. Moment, is mentioning that censorship against the censorship?

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I have searched "pulverizing/macerating turns any ore to uranium" as well as several variations and have failed to find an answer to this, as well as looked on NEI, thermal expansion and this board an missed the answer. I have also read back to page 300 of this an not seen the answer. I am assuming it has something to do with a config...but my issue is everything that I either macerate or pulverize (tested with coal, iron and gold) turns to uranium? this behavior began when I added greg tech...any advice/guidance would be greatly appreciated.