[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Also I have noticed that some of the pulveriser recipes are no longer getting oredict conversion

Silver/Copper/Tin/Gold/Obsidian/Iron/Invar

I am using these settings, I only noticed it in the last patch but it could of been earlier.

unificatortargets {
    B:Forestry=false
    B:Railcraft=false
    B:Redpower=true
    B:Thaumcraft=false
    B:ThermalExpansion=false
    }

B:factory.crucible.override=true
    B:factory.furnace.override=true
    B:factory.pulverizer.override=true
    B:factory.sawmill.override=true
    B:factory.smelter.override=true
    B:factory.transposer.override=true

• I've noticed that too, since my iron making machine is making Thermal expansion obsidian dust instead of GT ones after newest patch (cubcraft 1.0.6/GT newest version?).

• I've noticed that too, since my iron making machine is making Thermal expansion obsidian dust instead of GT ones after newest patch (cubcraft 1.0.6/GT newest version?).

Sorry, I've had a bit of a hangup with RL stuff and we decided to do a major refactor, so it'll be a little bit before 2.2.1, which uses Greg's API to re-enable unification. In the meantime, maybe use a Lexicon? ;)

• Why crafting table is returning so much tin and cans while crafting coolant cells 30k and 60k ?

It's probably my fult with tin but not with cans.

Something weird happening when crafting tables gets full of items.

EDIT2: After reconfiguration crafting 60k cells returns stacks of tin.

• Is it GregTech that nerfed blaze rods in solid-fueled fireboxes?

Nope, I only nerfed Methane and Hydrogen for the Liquid Fueled one. And those are my own "Liquids". I guess CovertJaguar wanted to nerf Direwolfs Blaze Boiler.

I've noticed that too, since my iron making machine is making Thermal expansion obsidian dust instead of GT ones after newest patch (cubcraft 1.0.6/GT newest version?).

And I have asked Cub, if there is any wrong Dust or Ingot... his reply was no... then I asked again if he is SURE... still no...

The next TE-Update will contain inbuilt Unification-Compatibility, but as it contains a major revamp of the rendering, it will take quite a while.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Nope, I only nerfed Methane and Hydrogen for the Liquid Fueled one. And those are my own "Liquids". I guess CovertJaguar wanted to nerf Direwolfs Blaze Boiler.

And I have asked Cub, if there is any wrong Dust or Ingot... his reply was no... then I asked again if he is SURE... still no...

The next TE-Update will contain inbuilt Unification-Compatibility, but as it contains a major revamp of the rendering, it will take quite a while.

Strange, I looked through the first 30 pages, did not see anything wrong.

• Which config file have Steel Machine Hull's ID? Cus I can't read it's recipe. Instead i get Titanium Machine Hull by using old recipe. Kinda weird because Titantium is harder to make compare to Steel. I think this have something with ID conflict.

• Nope, I only nerfed Methane and Hydrogen for the Liquid Fueled one. And those are my own "Liquids". I guess CovertJaguar wanted to nerf Direwolfs Blaze Boiler.

Nerfed Hydrogen and Methane to what? Hell, what was it before? There's no info on it on both the gregtech wiki or the railcraft wiki.

"Being special is only good if it means you stand out above the rest. Not the kind of "special" that requires a caregiver to wipe your ass"

• I have no Problems with these Blocks. Please start a NEW Game, then cause one of these failed Blocks to happen, and give me the complete Forgelog of that Session (and the GregTech.log too). I have a silent Error-Prevention inside my Code, to not let people crash because of minorities, and to prevent any Chunkcorruption. That Code gives the Crash directly to the Log instead of ending your Game.

I believe this is the same problem I'm having.

Way to reproduce:
    1) put down some GT blocks (I've tried with diesel generator and centrifuge so far)
    2) go far enough for the chunk containing them to unload
    3) get back to the blocks
    4) try opening their GUIs.

Logs didn't seem to really have anything too interesting in them but here they are:

FML log part #1: http://pastebin.com/16qYnzeN
    FML log part #2: http://pastebin.com/hyWsBXig
    FML log part #3, starting from world creation: http://pastebin.com/Y8dE3ary
    GT log: http://pastebin.com/Rm1vCtRj

The only stacktrace that could be somewhat interesting was this:

I did this in a fresh new world.

If there is anything else I could do to help just let me know

[edit]
    I set up a chunkloader to keep the GT machines loaded but that didn't make any difference and the game still crashed with same exception.

The post was edited 2 times, last by hoho ().

• I got this crash several times, the only thing i could think of is Optifine. Not only GT machines, some other blocks like Engines(Buildcraft, Forestry,...) may become invisible (u can still see a cube frame) and when you try to right-clicking it => Exception in world tick

• FOUND IT! Its Forge! Older Forge Versions dont have that Problem, but right after I had to update Forge (because Railcraft) I got it too. I'm working on a Fix for that, maybe this Version will help.

V2.78d:
    Untested Fix for the GUI-Problem. Needs Serverside update, otherwise you get the same Problem.
    fixed a few Recipes.
    Improved Debug-Scanner a little bit (now shows Explosion Resistance and Hardness)

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I got this crash several times, the only thing i could think of is Optifine. Not only GT machines, some other blocks like Engines(Buildcraft, Forestry,...) may become invisible (u can still see a cube frame) and when you try to right-clicking it => Exception in world tick

I just tried without optifine and it still crashed with exact same exception, same when using a chunkloader.

[edit]

Updated to latest GT (minutes after your last post) and the problem still persist.
    Using forge 518 and the very latest versions of everything else in case it matters.

The post was edited 2 times, last by hoho ().

• I saw a few pages back someone complaining about lag when using the centrifuge. I can't seem to recreate the issue. I'm also using sphax 128x.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• I know I have asked this question before, but I can't find the page.

Does the supercondensator behave like any other transformer, that is the different side is the input when not redstone'd and the other sides are the output when not redstone'd?

• I know I have asked this question before, but I can't find the page.

Does the supercondensator behave like any other transformer, that is the different side is the input when not redstone'd and the other sides are the output when not redstone'd?

Not directly. Its outputting ALWAYS at the Output-Side, unlike the regular Transformer, which changes the Output Sides, when being Redstoned.

Edit: Just uploaded a Version with a bit faster Meta-ID-Updates.

GregTech Website