☼◄[3.1.2]►☼ MinecraftForce Tekkit Server [CLANS, Hardcore PvP,Almost no banned items] UPGRADED

• This is a basic 24/7 Server with 12 slots.

The IP is: 46.105.116.114:25599 (do not forget the port)

The tekkit version right now is 3.1.2 If it changes, we will notify it via the motd.

Our spawn it's almost finished, there are some pictures:

Pictures when under-construction:

Final picture:

This server is Hardcore PvP, but with clans. This means that everybody can grief if they are not in the same clan.

We have a few rules, to avoid the unnecessary conflicts:

1. You may not use any additional mod, only those included in the launcher.

2. You are allowed to use x-ray textures, NOT the mod.

3. You may not kill or grief the members of your clan.

4. You can grief the other clans buildings or bases. (This includes pepole without clan)

5. If you find a bug, like a duplication bug, you must REPORT it. If you abuse bugs, you will be perma-banned.

Oh, and please do not build "lag machines"

About events, yes, we have events. Most events are random. When the server is full, we organize random events without notice.

The timezone of the owners is GMT +1

We are looking for any kinds of pepole. This is a server designed to have fun without any complex rules.

Our main plugins are SimpleClans and Essentials.

Oh, I forgot two things!!

Or forums are located at http://minecraftforce.com/forum/index.php

If you want to create a clan, you should follow the gidelines located in
    the "Clans" forum. We don't want 200 clans. We want well-made clans,
    not random and quick ones.

This server is starting, so don't expect 10 persons the first day!

(Also, sorry for my english, it's bad, I know)

Read the clan-making gidelines on the forums, or your clan will be removed without notice!

Always up-to-date thread here: http://forums.technicpack.net/…ned-items-upgraded.17178/

• I saw the title and I'm like of course,Tekkit. Unless your server is running IC1 and a Tekkit version from a year or two ago, please read the giant red text, located in the giant red box at the top of the main page, this page, the page where you create your posts, and pretty much every single page on this site

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Unless your server is running IC1 and a Tekkit version from a year or two ago

I don't know if there was tekkit for 1.7.3, but stonebricks didn't exist then. So this thread is in the wrong section!

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.