[Addon][1.6.2+] Unidye - Get more awesome for your IC²!

• The Crystalliser thing is not happening in SSP, right?
    I am guessing on server side it gets truncated to a short, meaning I can either:
    - Try saving the amount in a long
    - save the amount internally in buckets instead of milibuckets (which would be really weird)
    - recode the tank in a better way

I'll see what I can do. Shift-clicking is also something I need to work on, I disabled it for the Chromatic Generator completely because it was able to put things into the wrong slot, which is kinda exploity.
    Therefore, the Crystalliser recipe blacklist works. :)

• Unidye 1.4.1:

- Tweaked the Crystalliser so recipes are not dependant on the order of the input (if uvwx works, xvuw also works). Also, OreDictUnification Support if GT is installed.
    - Added the Chromatic Generator: Generates 1 EU/t for every type of dye in it, up to 16. Unidye doubles its output. Up to 32 EU/t. One Dye (and 1 Unidye) is consumed every 50 seconds.
    - Shift-clicking items to put them into the Crystalliser is at the moment slightly buggy and completely disabled for the Chromatic Generator
    - tidied up
    - tidied up a little more
    - completed textures for crystalliser (thanks to SirusKing)
    - completed textures for the chromatic generator
    - animated textures for the blocks mentioned above
    - changed the amount of fluid stored to a long instead of an integer, see if that fixes the SMP glitch with the crystalliser's uuMatter tank.

• Unidye 1.4.2:

- fixed a bug with the Crystalliser when using Steam.
    - fixed some things for the Chromatic Generator, please break every single one in your world before updating (now it has 10k EU internal storage).
    - removed the centrifuge Unidye recipes because they created an exploit. added a recipe for uuMatter to turn into Unidye.
    - nerfed the Electric Fishing Rod / Superfish-Catcher recipes.
    - added recipes for the chromatic generator.
    - disabled shift-clicking for slots since it is colliding with my feature of simple automation through a single pipe (until I can come up with a viable solution).
    - fixed recipes who had the old infused gold ratio.
    - fixed yellowcake textures.
    - renamed all assets to fit the lowerCamelCase convention.

• Official Post

- removed the centrifuge Unidye recipes because they created an exploit. added a recipe for uuMatter to turn into Unidye.

What exploit?

- fixed yellowcake textures.

About time :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Spray cans. Also, you could pretty much get infinite of another dye from just centrifuging a dye you already have.

Yeah, I noticed I coded it with a lowercased name by accident.

• I've been figuring out how do that, unfortunately there's no method to just get an Entity by x, y and z coords, so I'll have to find a workaround. And when I do that, I might as well just make generic animal multiblock farms which I have also planned.

• Official Post

It therefore needs to be better value for the needed resources! Or just really OP...

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• The animal farms will take food, fertilitzer (or just biomass) and (maybe) water. Also, don't get too excited about this yet, because I am not actually coding the next bigger feature yet :P

• Official Post

(maybe) water

Water trough for the animals to drink out of?

I see this too much.

• Official Post

You''ll have to render the animals drinking from it now :P

I see this too much.

• Post 600!

Unidye 1.4.3:

- added Infused Gold Gears (deal with the texture)
    - added/actually implemented configs to disable crystalliser/chromatic generator (recipes+they don't work when placed in world)
    - fiddled around with the idea of a "hearthstone" (nothing implemented)
    - fixed machine recipes
    - improved OreDict usage for recipes
    - Did some (probably) unnecessary Reflection, please look into your logs for any warnings by Unidye. Why doing it when it is unnecessary? Practice! Programming exam soon.
    - Realised java's documentation lied to me
    - Obligatory "tidying up"

• Official Post

Just a heads up, it seems the latest IC2 patch breaks your circuit recipe. Maybe.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

No idea, but I updated IC2 and the recipe stopped working. Something has gone wonky.

I see this too much.