Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• You should really consider making a place where we can get all your tiny addons and such (like FullDrop and this one), they are REALLY useful!

I don't think I've made that many in the grand scheme of things. Normally it's just a need comes up for something small and I've got time to make it.

hen I wrap a reactor chamber, I can't get any outputs, when I call getEUOutput() on a chamber, I get nil, even though there is a reactor attached. Is it a bug, or 8s this my fault?

What's the result of hasReactor on the chamber? If it's managed to attach properly it should be true (otherwise that would explain why it wasn't getting anything else).

could you also make a method to get the tick remaining on the fuel rods? This would possibly be an average...

Given it's Lua you could get a table of stats like minimum remaining time, time remaining per slot, etc. Maybe that's encouraging micromanaging a little too much though? ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I checked that with the chamber, it returned true for has reactor, but nil for all the get methods, which was what prompted me to post that. And how would I do the Lua table thing? I'm not really experienced with Lua

My favorite...

Armor: :Quantum-Helmet::Quantum-Bodyarmor::Quantum-Leggings::Quantum-Boots:

Item: :Uranium::Uranium Ore::Reactor:

• I checked that with the chamber, it returned true for has reactor, but nil for all the get methods, which was what prompted me to post that.

Most strange, if it has an attached reactor to get the values from it shouldn't have trouble doing it. I presume wrapping the reactor itself is getting valid values rather than nil too?

And how would I do the Lua table thing? I'm not really experienced with Lua

That was an idea for the addon to give you a table as a return value for a getReactorStatsesque function. Just a concept to allow much greater monitoring (if you were so inclined) without having to add dozens of individual functions. Although of course individual functions are friendlier to performance when being polled frequently.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Yes, works fine when wrapping an actual reactor. I feel that for the less Lua-skilled people here, functions would be easier to work with, if you find time to improve this ;)

My favorite...

Armor: :Quantum-Helmet::Quantum-Bodyarmor::Quantum-Leggings::Quantum-Boots:

Item: :Uranium::Uranium Ore::Reactor:

• Post by paulking ().

This post was deleted by GregoriusT ().