Posts by TonyMoney

I have to say I love this mod.

One question/suggest is that for the advanced cube, the force field is always on the side. I believe that it should be renamed to Rectangular field. Also, the field modulator distance should be allowed for this projector module which would make the force field lower in perspective to the top face of the projector. This would allow for rectangular fields with more option on where the projector could be. It is just a thought

I love this mod to death, it makes industrial-craft so much simpler, but like above posts:
    1) I can't place levers on the machines (Specifically shift-click still opens the machine, it doesn't for vanilla Ic2 and other mod blocks)
    2) These machines will inconsistently accept power from batteries (some times they will, some times they won't, sometimes for a split second)

I have to say that I love this mod. I adds necessary components that make managing electrical items in one's inventory a breeze. The addition of the storage monitor was perfect for me and easily allowed me to prevent huge amounts of energy losses (like auto turning off items when power was near 90% or sending power to my mass fabricator :Matter: only when the mfsu is 99 percent full). Terrific job! :thumbup:

My only suggestion is more or an addition that would fit. Could you add an item called (or similar to) the Portable Dis-charger Station. It would be a item that only functions in an inventory. When right clicked, it would open a GUI with 2 slots. The first slot would be for any charging bench component kit. Only placed, the device would gain a max internal storage relevant to the component kit. The second slot would open, in which it would drain power from items to put towards its internal battery. The function of the the item would be simple. When turned on (maybe shift+right click like the electric wrench to change modes) It will constantly try and recharge all items in your inventory (including armor) through the internal storage. It is just a thought, and it would save players a chest slot, allowing them to wear full quantum armor (or a jet pack) and still use "low internal energy storage items", such as the drill. :Diamond Drill:

Okay, what does solar have to do with BC? And dont say Autoproduction, as there are at least 3 Mods out there, which can do that.

Solar panel linked to mass fab, mass fab being emptied into some sort of chest be either buildcraft, redpower, or other mod. ( I used buildcraft because that is what I see most often). Assuming most servers run 24/7, that is free uu-matter constantly being produced while you don't even need to be on the server

I assume you mean Extra bees. Last I checked, the mod was fairly broken, the wiki nonexestant, and bees being unable to make pumpkins, melons, nor Lilly-pads directly or propagate them like flowers

Here are some things UU-Matter can't make that it probably should ( considering how UU is endgame get anything you want)

Uranium
    Wheat/seeds
    Pumpkins

Melons
    lily-pads

Mushrooms (both kinds)
    Emeralds
    Nether Wart
    Sugarcane
    Mob Eggs??
    Special IC2 crop bags???
    Items from other mods?