Posts by BadAlchemy

Hey there,

I'm just trying this out for the first time, and my only experience with mods is just playing the things, so I probably don't know anything about anything, but I was wondering if it really needs the 192 block id... well.. not wondering really, as I mapped it to 1006 in my new world and it works all right.

Not that I got any conflicts or anything when I started the game with it set to 192, but aren't those reserved for world generation? I seem to recall a forge message mentioning that even ores don't normally need an id in the 256 range.

Anyway, just noticing stuff (~mousecat :) )

Hey Greg!

Finally I have something to say!

2012-12-22 19:17:58 [INFO] [STDOUT] Dust Name: dustInvar !!!Unknown Dust detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, its just an Information.
    2012-12-22 19:17:58 [INFO] [STDOUT] Ingot Name: ingotInvar !!!Unknown Ingot detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, its just an Information.

The dust is called Invar blend ingame, so I suppose it's from thermocraft 2.1.6.

You have destroyed my brain, man... Yesterday I started a new world in 1.4.6 and spent a whole lot of time looking for diamonds for a macerator... then when I had everything I realized I was playing vanilla IC2 :)

Loved it when you made Sengir cry :D