Posts by Perseuscrafter

About 5 seconds. 1 to add them with NEI, 4 to equip. Including the search time, it was about 10 seconds. Back in 1.2.5, anyway. Now it's over a minute.

But for real, ETA: 2 Forevers. I don't want a quantum suit anymore. Honestly, I found them somewhat cheap.(not as in not pricey, but as in OP) It feeds you, protects you from all status effects, holds massive amounts of power and uses it slow enough that it takes a ton of actual fighting to drain, and is basically a Obsidian Armor in of that wearing a full suit makes you invincible when facing foes which don't do suffocation damage.
    Plus it does all this and more.
    No thanks, I think my Enchanted Thaumium armor is fine. I might try to get a Nanosaber with Vorpal V something else sometime, but not yet.

It's very much OP, and I hate it sometimes too, but if you use instead of the Helmet a Advanced Solar Helmet (in case you have Advanced Solar Pannels instaled) the game gets a little bit harder. It won't give you any Quantum Helmet bonus, like food reffil, anti-poison effect, respiration effect. It makes things a lot harder, seriously. I was killed 2 times by The Wither because I was using the ASH. Killed by the Withier effect, I should say.

EDIT: And I don't even know what was the quickest time I got QA. It was never my priority. Maybe a couple days or so?