Posts by Requia

It depends on what I'm after. A miner gets me crazy amounts of copper and iron, a consistent uranium supply, and a decent amount of tin. For diamond redstone, lava, or even more tin, mining by hand works better cause I can just branch mine down at layer 10

When I copy the single player folder over to my server world folder the server suddenly stops recognizing all industrialcraft blocks. This persists if I create a new world (a new world right after installing will work).

I'm running minecraft 1.4.5 and the appropriate versions of forge and industrialcraft on both the server and singleplayer.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

I'm looking for a small industrialcraft server, and can't find one that will let me add the mod myself, and none that have vanilla industrialcraft.

Any recommendations for a server for a 1-5 player setup that'll either let me install mods myself or has vanilla insdustrialcraft + the option to add addons?

I set a Mark I up to shut off whenever the attached MFSU is full. Because of a lot of low EU workshop gear its producing short redstone pulses as ir shuts off and fills up.

Am I losing power because the off periods last less than one second and the reactor works in one second pulses, or is that power being conserved?