Posts by Bigglesw0rth79

Very nice. Youre one of the first updated. Updated my spreadsheet for your mod entry: https://docs.google.com/spread…ODVBY0Q4N1FSV3dlRUE#gid=0

Until Redpower gets updated, eh, i guess. Buildcraft buffering is shoddy

I didnt know you were such a dreamer.

Dream on, friend. Reach for those stars and dont look back! An hero is YOU

*cries silently the lament of Redpower*

Crash report for YOU

Again, we are looking into this. We are considering several ways to handle force energy generation that doesn't involve Monazit Ore/Forcicium. However, we also want to make Monazit/Forcicium the preferred/least expensive method for maintaining a forcefield. It's going to take a fair bit of balancing and planning before we come to a decision as to what we'll use.

But Minalien, what about renewable way of generating force energy?

He could do that, but why should he have to? those mods should handle their own balance. If someone is going to use an overpowered mod setup, then they expect things to be unbalanced. It's a lot of work that he should not have to be doing in the first place. He should handle the balance of his own mod, and if another mod is balanced with itself, but is unbalanced with this one, then it would make sense to change it.

Lol you're definitely not a programmer. Its about HIS mod and its compatibility and agility to tweak itself based on its probable environment inside the game. if he doesnt want to do that, i dont blame him, but stop acting like its akin to taking the fucking ring to mount doom.

WOOP WOOP WOOP FANBOY ALERT!

People have every "right" to discuss the branches of the mod in mod threads decide what one they want. The only insulting here is YOURS insulting the authors as if they are children that cant supply information in relation to what direction they are taking their mod in relation to another variation. No one is spamming. You need to shut up, sit down, and let people have civil discussion about ideas (even if they get the ideas from *gasp* other places, you can rest assured the authors are capable of deciding what to add) without you having to butt your immature angry little attitude into it.

In other news, this is the 'sorta official' mod I have in my FTB spreadsheet. Has slowpoke or anyone related to the utility contacted you guys yet?

I'm not sure if this is really necessary. wither skeletons are very hard to farm without overpowered soulshards, and UUM is creative mode in vanilla IC2, so there isn't much point in balancing around it.

lazy reasoning. He can write code to detect what other mods are present and how much UUM is costing to make and balance accordingly. Its not creative mode as it takes a large effort to get it, unless youre not playing with gregtech, and again, that can be detected.

The soulshard mod is also getting a large nerf so lets not make excuses not to improve mods shall we.

Make this work with iron chests too and I will have its babies.

DrCeph! Good Sir!

I have made a spreadsheet sorted by FTB packs and what mods are being updated. Link:https://docs.google.com/spread…ODVBY0Q4N1FSV3dlRUE#gid=0

I would like to say first that I am NOT asking *when*, but just *if* you plan to update to 1.5. I would like to set your mod status on the sheep from "no" to "dev", but I can only do that with an official statement from the author that they are intrested in updating at some point in the future. Thanks for your work on this and your contribution to the mod community.