Posts by Shirkit

With IC2 build 297, I get this crash.

Can't even place a Fuel Rod inside the nuclear reactor, the crash happened as soon as I placed it.

Hello,

I want to play with this mod, but the auto generated config file is so small that I can't modify it a bit. I wanted to remove the possibility to craft diamond our of diamond dusts (make it use the GregTech Implosion Compressor), fix some recipes (output the right kind of dust, that's being used by every other mod) and remove the Theoritical Elementizer (just doesn't work on SMP, fun on SSP though). I'm running v5.4.1 on MC 1.4.7.

Also, I get a crash while trying to look the recipes on NEI on the Metallurgic Infuser.

BTW, thanks for the mod, you have some really cool ideas (the furnace is so cool!)

Generated config file. I think it's missing some options

Crashlog

Can you add a Hard Mode recipe? It feels too damn easy for no drawbacks to get this. Like, from 2EU/t it consumes 3EU/t, doing the same job in 1/10 th of the time, for a really low cost recipe. I really enjoy the idea of having machines that constant consumes EU/t to improve the speed, but the recipe feels too easy.