Here's my fanart
Here's my fanart
Alrighty, I'm not sure if this has been fixed yet or not, but in 1.7 the ore washing plant will not accept water, in the form of buckets or cells. Kinda makes things hard, since I have about a stack of crushed copper ore.
I'm 99% sure I'm putting the water in the right spot, but here's a pic if you want to check.
Sirus, you misspelled "tileBlockMetalD_Machines". Before "D_" part, it should be a lowercase "L", not an uppercase"i". Maybe that's the other way around, go ahead and mess with it, I got it working on my resource pack so mess with it a bit.
Edit: well, that's strange, neither seem to work...
Edit2: I probably should read all the older messages before posting. Naming it to "machine" instead of "machines" works.
Sirus, give us a preview on the gregtech textures, I beg of you!
I agree on Fuel Cans being completly retarded in that way, but who cares about that. XD
Well, this is a game with broken gravity system, strange liquid mechanics, and exploding walking green dicks, so I think you're safe.
Btw Sirus, are you going to give us a preview of those new gregtech textures?
I do not understand, why do people even use modpacks, is it really worth it? Not building it yourself?
It's kinda a bitch if you use two hundred mods at once, which is practically what FTB is.
Sparkle party, sparkle party, sparkle party, yeah! I love to dancey dancey!
Permaban for that, greg? Bit harsh :p
Can we see some of the new gregtech textures? Please... (and no, rick rolls don't count)
(edit: or nicki minaj, becuase that's what I'd do if I didn't have access to rick astley)
Or you have the people who:
- Like to have many different path.
- Spend a limited time gaming.
- Like grabbing some challenge but still have side band aid or short cuts.
- Spend some time on big projects to build a nice maps/bases while in smaller communities.
- Sometimes feels bored with mod authors rampant wars on who's right/best/truthful.
- Feels like left behind with choices like yet ditching again their unfinished map because current version is now unsupported or stay balkanized with outdated mods.
- Having fun with publicly antagonists mods, despite it look like some of mod authors or supporters feels emotionally hurt when you blaspheme mentioning using both together.
To sum it up, things are not black or white here.
I have a dream.
A community of modders and players with consideration and respect of each-other, with diversity and love.
Everybody would benefit a more positive synergy if it was more than a dream.
Respectful modders? Madness, I say, madness!
It'll be a long time till that happens...