Posts by Kane Hart

Not sure why you don't play SMP? Stupid to play single player. More crashes more rolebacks more problems that end up happening. With SMP and Client it runs better takes advantage of more then 1 core on a computer. It's pretty much a must thing for true IC fans and Minecraft vets.

Please dont bother the developer about updating. you can get banned from this forum by posting those types. he will work on it when he has time

TBH I don't see why you would get banned. Just do the following.

Hello I was wondering if you were planning to update this for 1.15 or if you have retired this wonderful mod. Looking forward to the SMP support if that is something you are considering.

Thanks for your time.

Problem with some of you is like DERP IS IT HERE YET???

could not just code the removal of lights in the house it does not work that way... Though I do like a idea of just disabling say all torches period and bring in new lights into the game or do what notch WAS suppose to do and see if you can make lights say burn out after 10 minutes of placing them.

TBH I think IC is suppose to be about Lights and Power and when I found out theirs not a single light or a 10 times brighter light or something crazy I was like WTF hehe.

as a coding aspect I think be easier just to have a invisible shield server side for at least the water and maybe update the client packet of the water to the item? Just saying that due to massive crashes and such causing perm shield pieces LOL. But regen shields might not be coming back due to the calculation and load they cause.

Also SMP needs a proper config with advance options like perm shields for grief protection.

I'm very well interested in anti-griefing measures.

Alex just signed up for coding the ForceField, the config idea and exapandable size are already in as base conditions.

Thanks for the info. Yeah anything for anti griefing is really what I would love to see. I'm sure with your baby being used on more and more SMP servers including more public ones too with this method. Could create wonderful pvp games too. The old system seem to broken a system where you can't break in period sounds the best. This way weeks of work can't ever fail UNLESS you fail and blow the generators haha.

Hope Alex will keep us informed :)

I had another idea that might be more interesting:

The Nuclear explosion tears a hole in the fabric of Minecraft space and time. What this really does is convert some blocks into or create a number of mob spawners for Nether mobs (Nether mobs in the overworld!). They should be concentrated near the bottom of the pit. Then you can get your DOOM on and try to get near the spawners to plant a TNT to get rid of them or die trying.

I always liked this one. I always wanted that for say large TNT explosion have to many it rips the fabric of time lol

Hello my name is Kane Hart and this my first post on IC Forums. I run a large server called Godcraft woot but it's not as wicked as IC <3 haha Okay my players will kill me but lets say IC/BC is my kind of style game. One of the biggest things I want to do is whitelist more players rather then just friends. But there is one problem and that is griefing.... But wait? Why not just solve that? I think there is a way and that is with Field Generators 2.0.

Providing a new special config options that allows advance things for server admins to set like indestructible regions protection almost like say using something like WorldGuard... So the field comes up but this time if you go to the top of it or dig under it you just can't... It's sort like spawning a zillion safe's around the world.

I know that Field Generator was taken out in recently and I think the main problem it sounded like was the field generator shield generation causing the cpu load to climb like crazy. So yes I do get the issue there. But this I would say would cause not CPU time and it be only a optional function.

Anyways thanks for your time.

Kane Hart