Posts by cpy

I was thinking of making charcoal farm for diamonds, but then i'd still need other material, but doing all of this without EE might be really harder, and probably more fun :D
    Anyone have some opinion on NOT using Equivalent Exchange?

Next time im making my industrial pack, ill try to avoid using equivalent exchange, and see where i will get.

I must say, that forestry is hellova addon for mc, that biodiesel (biofuel) is just pure goodness, no more pesky oil grabbing.

I think you've made a good choice - and after you try out all the fun stuff in Forestry you will be glad you got it!

(BTW, is that your Rock Band character in your avatar? I love that game.)

I'll try it this weekend. Use google for this image, might learn some origins from it. Tineye wont give you anything.

Check out my forestry mod spotlight video, if you're interested in what more it does. Powering BC engines & IC generators with trees is something you may enjoy :).

Now i hope i wont run out of ids, bah ill drop millenaire anyway i dont need more stupid villagers :D

I dont really need to farm wood and food. So i don't need this mod, and i havent checked what else it does. Besides i'm running low on ids already. Damn you Notch 8bit is not enough!

1. Industrial Craft (oh yeah baby)
    2. Buildcraft (i wish for better compat with IC2)
    3. Equivalent Exchange
    4. Red power
    5. MineFactory reloaded

Other mods are irrelevant :)

I wonder why buildcraft and industrialcraft are not the same mod :) I mean those mods are so uber together, but since only thing i hate is filling lava cells by hand, oh i wish someone made bucket(empty cell) filler for 3.0.1+

Lot of popular mods made transition to 1.0.0, and stopped 1.8.1, so or you're stuck with older other mods or IC2 moves to 1.0.0, quite complicated, also i don't like floating beta watermark.

Yeah i know it was supposed to be delayed and such, but why not just scrap 1.8.1 and release IC2 for 1.0.0? It's cool that there is new version comming, but i think it's a waste of time sticking with 1.8.1
    I think that many people will gladly wait longer for 1.0.0 than another 1.8.1 version. Just a thought! Since modloader/mp and forge are 1.0.0, i don't know how bugged or ready but i heard forge needs some fixing, other than that i think it's ready to go.

This is the only mod that keeps me from making my own 1.0.0(private ofc). Best mod ever :)
    Cheers!

1. Mine mine mine!
    Generator -> macerator + extractor + el. furnace

2. Mine mine mine (find bigass lava pool)
    drill hole with BC miner, make miner into bc pump, huge ass tanks of lava filling generators
    travel nether->grab glowstone
    grab alchemist stone
    Generator -> geothermal
    el. furnace -> induction furnace
    More macerators, more macerators!
    4x quarry 32x32 (screw nature)

3. wait for profit!
    EE: energy collector, get insane amout of coal
    coal->diamonds!

4. and they lived happily ever after!

An Alternative would to use MCEdit, and prune teh world to teh chunks you want to keep, this would regen Everythign else, its wat i did to my "federation Command" map when i was "forced" (Because of Indrustral Rage adding it) to add Redpower. all it took was a few moents, if you want fire me your save and i can do it in a few minuites.

Fast Edit: It dont change the underground terrain much i had a 2X1 minshaft to bedrck, cliping a Ravine on its floor on the "1" side, i did this it was still there execly the same shape as how i left it. (that 1 side was teh edge of the chunk that was saved.)

-Tanks for the tip! Will try it today.