Posts by jasonmcray

Haha, that is where you're wrong. Factorisation's Power still "works" (kinda) and Binne's Mods blocks still accept IC2 cables transferring MJ or RF.

Well---- Factorisation is not in InfiTech pack, and Binnie Mods are disabled due to incompatibility with BC 6.1.8 (i know about the API "hack" but i dont want to do it in the public pack.

But it might be a good thing actually.... I can just remove the Enetbridge and make players unhappy (which I love doing)

As Pyure said. After an update and complete removal of MJ api, is no longer possible to use enetbridge for anything.
    Cant connect IC2 cables to: EnderIO machines, Buildcraft (i read the first post, that BC 6.1 is not yet supported), Railcraft, Forestry, Big Reactos and possibly other RF mods. All of these mods are purely using RF.

Tested on the Latest versions of those mods.

This one is intended. IHL has added a rubber tree sap (fluid) centrifuge recipe. Thus you don't need the electric evaporator at all.

Oh nice... Thats a good news...

Bad news is... i seem to not be able to start the server with 0.519 IHL. Client is working fine, but server is crashing on load with: http://pastebin.com/Lb2MT6sE Version 0.518 works fine
    My guess is that its something to do with the new creative tab for IHL, maybe?

All issues are probably completely fixed in latest version. You may try it Jason MCcRay.

Sorry was bit "lazy" and busy to update to the latest version.

- Collectors dont want to put anything into GT machines now. They try to, but will just stand there with the item and do nothing until they are picked up (by R-click)
    - Pathing when blocks are picked by other means if they are moving to pick it up seems fixed
    - Pathing when landing or leaving ACE, seems fixed as well

Oh and also i seem to not be able to craft the Electric Evaporator - doesnt show the recipe, and if I try that on wiki, it doesnt work as well

Hi Foghrye4. I have few bugs to report regarding IHL Collectors: (repost from InfiTech 2 modpack issue tracker: https://github.com/JasonMcRay/InfiTech-1.7/issues/83)

- The IHL collector appears to incorrectly register slots on GT machines as a valid inventory to drop things into, specifically the battery slot and other lower slot.

- They also seem to have minor pathing and collision issues, often getting stuck and needing to be reset, particularly if the item they were attempting to pick up was picked up by another object (be that a person, or another collector it would seem)

- IHL ACE cannot be close to objects that are taller than it, or the collectors will have trouble both lifting off and landing.

- They also have issues when lifting off, that they will disappear into the ground and will not return to the IHL ACE when their batteries run dead.