Posts by Neakas

Allways possible i mixed up some calculation.

https://github.com/Blood-Asp/G…tity_Transformer.java#L92

Here you can see what actually happens.

Cant read Code while Melting :D

I Think i found the Problem tho. The Gt Net seems to take the right amount. If you let the EnergyCell set to 800 rt/t Maximun Output it seems to Dump 400/rf in the Transformer, which it doesnt need, but if you Limit the output to 240 rf/t which is the amount it needs for Running the 120 eu/t Recipe (again 2:1 Ratio Config) it works Just fine and you get roughly the correct Total Rf Transfer of 400000 Rf + Loss that you would expect.

So Thermal Expansions Fault? Gt Transformer says "Give me the Powers" and Energy Cell says "Here take all of it" ?

Dont know much about how the different Energy Networks work and my current Coding knowledge is mediocre at best..so im just guessing here :P

tl;dr : Limit the EnergyCell output to what the GT Machine actually Needs

But i didnt Use any Cables in My Test. Just an Energy Cell adjacent to a Transformer adjacent to a Battery Buffer Connected to the Ebf and it still used more than Double it should have.So Loss on Battery charging in Pairing with Rf->Eu Transformation then i guess. Not that RF Energy Generation is Hard nowadays :D. Might not even Use it. Just wanted to Clarify :)

So i tested this again and set the Config to 50 for testing purposes I:100RFtoEU_20=50

Same Setup. The Aluminium Dust Recipe for the EBF shows 204000 Eu at 120 Eu/t which should be 408000 Rf at ~240 Rf/T +- Blockloss but the Transformer draws a flat 400 eu/t from the Cell and a total of 678400 RF. Not Double the Amount it should have but ~50% with the changed config now.

Heres the Setup
    http://imgur.com/US5xDaB

I dont know...it feels off

There is still a lot of internal losses. Cable loss, Internal Block loss and batterys charging/decharging also has loss. On MV 4EU loss every 128 Transferred. If you have also quite a bunch of cables in there too, 50% additional loss is quite possible.

But i didnt Use any Cables in My Test. Just an Energy Cell adjacent to a Transformer adjacent to a Battery Buffer Connected to the Ebf and it still used more than Double it should have.So Loss on Battery charging in Pairing with Rf->Eu Transformation then i guess. Not that RF Energy Generation is Hard nowadays :D. Might not even Use it. Just wanted to Clarify :)

Hey all. Just a Quick Question about the Rf to Eu Config

100RFtoEU_20

Do i understand this Correctly, in that 1 rf yields 0.2 Eu?

Cuz that seems Off somehow. I tested this on an EBF with a TE Energy Cell + MV Transformer + MV Battery Buffer and it used around Double the Amount of Rf that it should have for the given Recipe.

I think it was the Aluminium Recipe which uses 202000 Eu if i recall correctly, so that should have used around 1010000 Rf but it used a bit more than 2 Million.(all Gt Blocks and Batterys connected where fully charged when tested.)

I know there is Loss between GT Blocks, but the Numbers dont seem to add up. I could test this again and give you specific Numbers, if you want.

Am i wrong in my Numbers or is there something off? might be im just stupid, cause today is freaking hot and my Brain is really fucking slow