Posts by VillagerNumber4

Hey
    I have a set of generators connected to a mfe and then some batboxes and then to my machines

I dont want the generators to run unless my eu storage is empty.

How can i set this up so it automatically start to generate power when my mfe is empty and stops generating power when the mfe is full?

I thought of splitter cables and a BC Autarchic Gate connected to the generators.
    Basically, the gate would be in "Capacitor is full" and if it's true, it'll deactivate the splitter cable and the generators will fill the capacitor and then stop running.

I'm missing all the moderation fun :(
    Uh, its a bit silly that moderators cant revogate bans from themselves. Thats why i avoid playing with the banhammer. I wouldnt like anyone haunting me for accidentally banning him/her.

Imer/Player, i suppose there is a higher level of moderation, can i has it?

I guess the only higher rank is "Tester" or "Developer" :P

1)Some items are available to scan, some are not for now. Remember, it's a dev release.
    2)Don't know, ask a dev
    3)IC2 Diamonds are not craftable for now and are not used for tools, I believe. They used to be crafted with the coal method, but now it gives off normal diamonds.

Lucky? I AM FUCKING BANNED! I CAN'T EVEN READ THE TWO PM'S I GOT ANYMORE! Of course, I can use Internet Assplorer to use this account.

Believe me, the Almighty Dragon Lord and Gregorius Techneticies (<- like that How do I spell that?!) would've IP-banned you and then impaled you.
    Basically you would be dead/permabanned

Greg: IP Bans are btw not as efficient as you think. Not everyone has a constant IP.

My whole new world was nuked for no reason... :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT:
    No one set the nukes;no one knows why the world is nuked every 6 minutes.
    Holes are on the mountain,on the ground,or even few blocks above the bedrocks.
    Our railway and structures was blown up into pieces FOR REAL.
    I hope someone can help me to end the disaster. ;(

I don't understand and I highly think you're a troll, my good sir.

IT WOULD BE SPER AWSME IF THErE IS LIGHT RODT THAT MAKEZT ENERGY FROM STORMZ AND IT WOULD BEE AWESOME AND GREAT BECAUSE TEKKIT HAS NO LIGHTNING INTEGRATION AT ALL THAT SUCKZ LIKE YOU SUKC IF YOU MKE NO LIGHHT RODZ U SUCK UR GAY!!!!1! ALSO I AM NOT JUST REALLY TROLLING AND TRYING TO GET ME BANNED I THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO AD LIGHTNIGN RODZ TO TEKKIT INDUSTIAL!!

My Account was hacked. My Dog wrote this. Random little Kids somehow got access to my account. SirusKing hacked my account because he wants to know what happens if I get too many Infractions. I am doing really not funny trolling. I actually have a legit reason to do this.

EDIT: I don't have a Dog, sorry.

I think you got double banned 'cause you said the T word and "Lightning Rod"
    If Sirus didn't ban you probably the Almighty Dragon Lord would've impaled you :P
    You're lucky.

If you don't have NEI installed I suggest you install it, many recipies have changed.
    For the Iron Furnace you need 5 iron plates and a furnace.
    For the iron plates make a Forge Hammer like this:
    S= Stick I=Iron B=Blank
    B II
    SII
    B II

Then put an iron ingot and a forge hammer (shapeless) on a crafting table to get an iron plate.