Posts by Madotsuki

That's funny but i still can craft neither basic coolant cells nor the "IC2 coolant" for nuclear reactor. How one can do it in this day and age? Using latest versions of ic2 exp and gregtech.

Found out on forum, sorry.

Yes, It does work correct now. Also adding possibility to input ruber tree sap to evaporator with gregtech fluid pipes might be a good idea. All the more sack already supports export of sap to pipes.
    P.S. You can't craft electric evaporator in this version.

cosmodruid, of course. Thank you for bugreport.
    Here is a new version 0.503 (i mean, attached at first page). Also fixed upgrade slots in 1.7.2, infinite powerless work bug at blower, rewrited an about 30% of collectors code. But still i don't recommend to use collectors. Sometimes they acting really strange. Fixed GregTech recipe for rubber tree sap. And, of course, fixed that bug you reported.

Thanks for your help!

Hello, i have this kind of crash with 0.502a-1.7.2 when trying to use rubber bag + evaporator. Any way to fix?

Hello again guys, i wona ask how to merge steam turbine and kinetic steam generator to produce eU from kU? Yes, turbine is inside. kU generator just do nothing. Also do somebody get annoyng tons of steam flying around when steam generator works? I don't know to fix it and it is makes heavy lags.

Hello, i can't figure out how to pump water into this multiblock reactor. Neither Pump adjacent to reactor fluid port without (or even with) fluid ejector upgrade nor pump with fluid regulator or distributor works. What am i missing?