Posts by Aven

Reading the changelogs is not that hard.
    Although Greg really seems to love indirect talking (where you have to think a bit to find out what he might be saying).

Yeah, "And the price for melting Bedrock goes to THE NUCLEAR REACTOR! Seriously, that should not have happened, people were able to melt down any indestructible Block, ANY ONE!" sure sounds like "Now a hot reactor will melt all surrounding blocks again... O.o

Well, I whined enough, the reactors have been repaired and cooled down so everything is back to normal. :D

If you tried updating your Java (both the browser plugin and the standalone version for your desktop) AND tried the standalone version of the planner I don't think there is.
    [Direct link to Talonius's download link, in case the website instantly redirects you to the Oracle/Sun Java download page]

But if you can run Minecraft at all, your Java is probably up-to-date enough that the standalone reactorplanner should work.

Thanks, the standalone version was already working, but I wanted to take a look at other people designs to see what could be improved. :)

After my computer auto-updated to 7u51, I was unable to open the reactor planner at the default security level. I had to go to control panel -> java and manuall adjust the security level defined there.

Thanks alot! That worked like a charm! Now I can use nuclear power without the constant fear of blowing up my base. :D

Hi, I have the same Problem with the reactor planner, although I gave it my permission, it won't work properly. Is there another way to access the posted designs?

So even if the LV transformer is hoked up to a MFE unit, which outputs 128 EU per tick, and to a macerator wich consumes 2 EU per tick, there wouldn't be any energy wasted?

Edit: I just did a few test in creative mode and found the answer to my question. Thanks for your help nevertheless! :)

I have a basic question concerning transformers. The wiki says the LV transformer converts a packet of 128 EU into four packets of 32 EU. If I hook up only one machine to a transformer, would it consume one of these packets, while the others are wasted?

Edit: Transformers, as well as any kind of machine, are only requesting the exact amount of energy they need, thus no energy get wasted.