Posts by xF4m3

Is it possible to change or remove Forestry Carpenter recipes? I like Forestry Extras2 but there are some Carpenter Recipes which are to easy in my opinion, Forestry is not under the list of Modtweaker and the carpenter is a little special with what he needs (water, honey, lava etc.) so i doubt it is possible right?

Edit1: found this page: http://minetweaker.powerofbytes.com/wiki/Forestry Beliving them I cant remove or add recipes to the carpenter, which really is too bad, would like to get somethings only through bees to make it more challangeing

Edit3: @ Gregtech assembler: ok my bad, needed to put the import function at the beginnin of the file, didn't know that

okay somehow that did not work for me, I used:
    import mods.railcraft.BlastFurnace;
    mods.railcraft.BlastFurnace.removeRecipe(<Railcraft:ingot>);
    I also tried :
    mods.railcraft.BlastFurnace.removeRecipe(<Railcraft:ingot:0>); but didn't work either
    I used this with and without the import line but after reloading I still can make steel in the blast furnace, is there anothe rplace for the modtweaker config/script?

ohh yeah I think that helps, the problem is I can't remove blast furnace which already exist so I also need to remove the recipe inside it :) thanks gonna try that then :)

yeah thats what i want, I like the progression through gregtech alot. i think it balanced the game quite well and you don't get into the endgame to fast.
    I think I am going to disable the blast furnace, but if someone knows a better solution(don't think so, but its worth asking) im gladly gonna accept it/try it
    its not about wanting to have 2 types of steel, i dont want people which want to use railcraft needing to make a blast furnace but i also don't want people to be able to skip the bronze blast frunace/electric blast furnace but i guess there is no other choice.

Edit: can I remove the recipe for steel/items inside the railcraft blast furnace ? and if how exactly do I do it :)

I have a little problem that someone here might be able to solve:
    My problem is that you are able to put railcraft steel ingot/nuggets etc. into gregtech machines and take them back out (without processing) and get gregtech steel (machine ore unification, i believe) so i removed all entrys for steel except for gregtech from the ore dict, so gregtech steel is the only steel oredict but I can still change railcraft steel to gregtech steel via the machine like mentioned above.
    gregtech steel should be only obtainable by using a blastfurnace from gregtech
    Basically I just want gregtech steel to be cut of from other mods steel which is easy to aquire without removing their items (railcaft blast furnace for example).
    I hope someone can help me with this :)